Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him (1996 Views)

Lady Who Demanded 20k Fom 'toaster' As Prove Of Love Nairaland Moniker / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by ItalianWine(f): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
A female student of the Abia State University, Uturu has been hit by a rolling ball of disaster, confusion and tears. She needs candid advise from you and I on how we can help her out of this dilemma she has found herself in.

Love they often say is blind and can lead us to doing things we wouldn't have done ordinarily with our conscience devoid of that thing called love. It is a total clog in the eye and so long as a person has credited his/her heart into it, withdrawal becomes pretty much of an ache to the heart more than the pain the relationship is causing.

I was meant to understand that this lady is in a relationship with a guy and loves this guy like life, if not more than life and she believes this guy shares an equal feeling of love for her as well but things are taking the wrong turn. The family of the guy has refused to welcome this lady and see her as befitting for their son and adding to the negative issues and worsening situations, the guy recently told this lady that he has another lady whom he had known and had been dating even before they met and started dating. What a heartbreak.

The guy told the lady that the girl he had been dating is the one his family had known but because of the love he has for her, that he will damn the consequences and all that his family have said against their union and go ahead and marry her because he loves her more than any other girl. But on one condition which is that the girl will have to prove her love for him by giving him her virginity and allowing him deflower her. What a world.

Now, the issue is that this lady cherishes her virginity and will never want to lose it just yet but on the other hand, he loves and adores this guy so much that she wouldn't still want to leave him for anyone. What do we advise this lady to do?

Source
: Campus Punch

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
True love doesn't give conditions.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Flexherbal(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
Correct !

1 Like

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Giving your virginity is not a proof of your genuine love. After he takes your virginity, he will see you as a piece of trash. Truly love transcends a quest to satisfy his sexual urge.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by acenazt: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mehn Guys Don Graduate From Gold Diggers Oh. Girl That Guy Is A Virginity Digger I Assure You He'll Change Status When He Pops That Cherry.
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by ikbnice(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
He won't only steal your virginity. He would terrorise your empire, hold you hostage and then after acquiring enough to his satisfaction, will go in search of a new land to conquer leaving you open and vulnerable to attacks from all quarters.
Don't allow him break down your wall of defence or else you end up in ruins.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by DozieInc(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
The guy is fake.
He just wants to be the first (the type of guys that brags about it)
A friend of mine is a virgin but not yet ready, I respect that.
If he truly loves you he will respect your opinion and be patient with you, but give to him and watch him disappear like a puff of smoke.
I agree with @Kimbra -

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by jakandeola(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
virginty aint dingity
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by SmartchoicesNG: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
U too ask for your brideprice as a token of his undying love for​ you... Too!

Very simple!

2 Likes

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
virginty aintdingity dignity
Yes it is!

Stop preaching mediocritysmiley

3 Likes

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by FhemmyKW(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
My candid advice to her is to leave the guy.
Firstly, who says she can't get someone even far better than this Guy?
Secondly, if this guy truly love her like she thought he won't be seeing another girl.
It's obvious all he want now is to take her virginity and let her go.
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by engrMikemd(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:
agape love, God kind of love. no human being can exhibit that kind of love
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by engrMikemd(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
U too ask for your brideprice as a token of his undying love for​ you... Too!

Very simple!
as simple as ABC
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by jakandeola(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Alondrah:
Yes it is!

na u sabi
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by engrMikemd(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
jakandeola:
na u sabi
is it your virginity
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Prasido17(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by MrRichmond: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
kimbra:

Warris true love? Misconstrued emotions and hormones dancing around one's mental sphere..
True love as society defines it is nothing but a fallacy.
I haven't heard of false love before so what tha f is true love??

Oh and this is for the op, virginity is overrated btw.
Even society has gradually moved away from the "virtuousness of virginity"
Only religion still tries to hold on to failing standard.
and even the so called adherents aren't following the rules.
So except you have some personal obligation to yourself regarding your virginity which is devoid of religious beliefs, I suggest you give that guy a chance :-)
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Earth2Metahuman: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
And what is a better way of proving to someone that you love him than giving him something you really value?
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Emotional blackmail isn't same as love. He's obviously a domineering guy. Flee from him, because he's an emotional abuser personified. Anyone that would deny you the privilege to take decisions and act based on your discretion isn't worth associating with.

However, if you're an opportunist like him, then two of you suits each other.

1 Like

Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by jakandeola(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
Yes it is!

is a fact
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
tell them my love... kiss
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by pocohantas(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
We should advise her to get sense.
No be only proof, na collateral.
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
tell them my love... kiss
How are you?.
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
How are you?.
at the hospital right now dear... Just pray for me. Be safe smiley
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
at the hospital right now dear... Just pray for me. Be safe smiley
Aww, are you ill?, sure! I'll pray for you.
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Aww, are you ill?, sure! I'll pray for you.
i have no doubt you will dear... Just be safe an take good care of your self, you have a good heart, never change smiley
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
SorftWerk:
i have no doubt you will dear... Just be safe an take good care of your self, you have a good heart, never change smiley
Take care of yourself too. Wish you quick recovery.
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Ugliestboi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
The guy doesn't love her a bit... sad
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
What on earth is a university student looking for in love sef before
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
is a fact
To a another fellow? maybe smiley. But to me.. It's hogwashsmiley
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by jakandeola(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Alondrah:
To a another fellow? maybe smiley. But to me.. It's hogwashsmiley
it will b hard for u to kip a man how can u say u love me yet refuse to gimme ur body
Re: He Wants My Virginity As A Prove Of My Love For Him by jakandeola(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
pocohantas:
We should advise her to get sense.
No be only proof, na collateral.
use ur sence

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? / What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Video:married Teacher Forced Students To Have S3X With Her To Get Good Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.