Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (40611 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by pazienza(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2015
CORRECTMAN78:
For all I care, this is a mockery on Igbos, which of course doesn't start today. It started way back 1966, but am optimistic it will come to an end some day.

Is deputy senate and sgf too big for the igbos?

How can an eleective position be swamped for an appointment?

Has south east pdp and and their apc counterpart merged as to lobby for a collective slot in fg?

What is the garrantee that if Ekwerenmadu resign, the sgf will come to south east looking at the way the apc disappoint even their own individual self?

Can the south east apc take out a minute, look back and see what has become of them; a labourer, whose wages lies cool in the hands of his rival. That is if pdp, national relinguishes dsp seeat, Onu/Ngige(apc pupett) then get sgf.

Of what benefit is the above transaction to pdp?
Of what benefit is that unsecured deal to the south east zone whom I guess is aware that a bird at hand is worth million in the bush?

Igbos could be funny most times, I won't be surpprise if Abok*ii drink kunu with their intelligents the way they did to their south west brothers.

Yorubas are no brothers to Ndiigbo more than the Fangs( an ethnic group in Gabon) is to Ndiigbo. We are not Yoruba neighbours, we don't have shared language or culture/ history with them. The only thing we have in common with them is our skin colour and the unfortunate British reign.

I don't hate Yorubas and I wish them good, but I feel insulted and apoplectic as an Igboman, when you present Yorubas as my brothers, please desist from such statements in the future.

2 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Ugik(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Shortyy:

What's this SHEMÂLE saying?
leave her ooo.been checking her 133 posts since she or he came to nairaland last mth..its been massive hatred and wicked wishes for igbos..i really dnt understand whats wrong with her..the gal n'apu ara
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Ugik(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Yorrobbers and there pathological hatred for the superior race is like white and rice! This one is already consumed by his hateful heart!
the he or she claims she or he is nt yoruba but whoever she is,she or he needs to be checked into a pysch ward cos she is crazy

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
OJUcrook:
I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused

Why did your mother forget to take her Postinor2? A simple emergency contraceptive would have saved us this awful post
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!
WHY DO CERTAIN PERSONS BELIEVE THAT THE SOUTHEAST IS ENTITLED TO ONLY ONE POLITICAL POSITION IN THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT.?
DO THE OTHER REGIONS HAVE MORE HEADS THAN THE PEOPLE FROM THE EAST..?
EKWEREMADU (AND PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTHEAST) SHOULD HOLD ON TIGHTLY TO WHAT THEY HAVE, TIME WILL TELL.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by IDktown(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
DID YOU NOTICE THIS AMAZING SCENARIO? Without Power minister: - Electricity supply has greatly improved Without Petroleum minister: - refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month. - Disappearance of fuel queues without oil marketers holding country to ransom. - Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day. Without Finance minister: - External reserves increased by $3b in a month. - Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears. - Closure of all secret govt accounts. - Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues. Without External Affairs minister: - Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram. - G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents. Without Commerce & Trade minister: - Concluded package to revamp local industries. -Again a marching order for the resuscitation of our dead Textile Industries was given. All in barely a month! l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life. ...A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN!... ● Former Imo State Governor Ohakim granted N270million bail for N270million fraud as in return the EXACT money you stole shikena! ● Lamido Ex Nig. Foreign minister and Ex-Jigawa Gov. and sons remanded in Prison ● Ex-Adamawa Gov. Nyako and son remanded in Prison ● Companies linked to Nnamani Ex-Enugu Gov. Loose assets to FG And so on and so forth. Ah Ah PMB, na only you waka come? The days of "Goat-Eat-Yam-And-Go-Free" are over! Watch out for more... #Change is really here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians / New York Apartment Purchase And Diezani’s Dominican Diplomatic Status / Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.