Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (40592 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by cheruv: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
nagoma:
If they insist on keeping Ekwerenmadu then the SGF goes elsewhere. his influence in the house can still be neutralized but PDP must not reap what they didn't sow, they have no place in the APC lead government , their place is opposition.
Kwusi ime mkpotu! angry
Anyway we've Saraki there so that means we're very much around grin
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by columbus007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are dead already!
eat your word cheesy
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Ojiofor: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ekweremadu SP position is untouchable.Apc didn't give it to him and they can't take it away from him.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by chibaic(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
my broda dnt listen to dem at all never you relinquish your position as the deputy senate president to that of SGF northerners can not be trusted,if he like let him giv it to a northerner afterall all his recent appointments has been northerners all through,please my brother dont listen to them they are like chameleon hold on to the one you have igbos love that.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by likila: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari should just announce his SGF.
I bet you, Ikwerremadu will not last long after that
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by CEObloom2(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
kettykings:
Think of APC as a party that has nothing to offer to Nigeria apart from the scramble for public offices , if igbos fall for this then their stupor would last more than 40 years to clean.

Igbos need Ekweremadu to block any unfair legislative process against SE and SS which would be sponsored by enemies of igbos among some of the wicked legislation would be the removal of Enugu international airport from the international airport list.
The relocation of more oil and gas projects to Lagos and the plan to instigate crisis in the east through boko haram prisoners.
The organized igbophobic centric xenophobic attacks in Lagos would now get a national assembly backing.

Igbos this is a Greek gift don't ever accept or agree to it.

Igbos be wise as Ojukwu is no longer there to advise you.

APC is here to steal, kill and destroy.

God loves igbos.
Sentiment I smell..igbo people get sense
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by NovusHomo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Starships4u:
Chai!!!! Is this the change we voted?
PGEJ we miss u....

No, it is called politicking. The exact skill that your GEJ lacked, and which brought Nigeria to this pass.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzz.With this deal,I see d Igbos divided.To mi,Ekweremadu is a goner.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by agabaI23(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzz.With this deal,I see d Igbos divided.To mi,Ekweremadu is a goner.
You may be wrong
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by mekadinho(f): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
your mother is a she'male

what i am saying is that: the post of the sgf will not be given to a Heeebo, ekeremadu will be stripped of his position as the deputy senate president and you all will be chased back to Biafra
Can someone pls pour a gallon of cold water on ds IDIO.TIC FO..OL, Igbo man matter dey burn d pi.gr lik fire. Childish write-up.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by susanokopi(f): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Not Ekweremadu!

Even if you flog him till thy kingdom come, he will never give up the post.

He will look out for himself first.

He is happy to be proudly Nigerian.

Biafra can look out for themselves.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by FreeGlobe(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
NovusHomo:

No, it is called politicking. The exact skill that your GEJ lacked, and which brought Nigeria to this pass.
lol, skill? A skill that divided the party and gave the opposition vantage positions? You are clueless bro

2 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
susanokopi:
Not Ekweremadu!
Even if you flog him till thy kingdom come, he will never give up the post.
He will look out for himself first.
He is happy to be proudly Nigerian.
Biafra can look out for themselves.
You are talking as if you have met him personally
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Brytawon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
We don hear.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ramond007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
But why should the igbos be sudjected to this fiety darts of tribal-politicking?so the igbos have been so marginalized to this life of servitude?when has it become an issue if an igbo man becomes both the DSP and SGF?out of the entire appointments so far 9,is from the north while one os from the south west,yet the only posotion for the ibos is now a subject of debate!what a shame.i am sure u all are documenting the level of repression meted out to the ibos cos it will one day be their turn insha allah.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ikechukwu354(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Niwdog:
Ndi ara!!
We are not their slaves,so they can as well pass the message to their boiboi.
Wht is sgf compared to dsp?
Or you think buhari will allow the sgf(an igbo man for that) to tell him who he should make ministers.
Ike oha no dey resign for anybody.
we no gbe!
We no gree!

Godbless you my brother!!!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ikechukwu354(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:

what i am saying is that: the post of the sgf will not be given to a Heeebo, ekeremadu will be stripped of his position as the deputy senate president and you all will be chased back to Biafra

shut up abeg!!!! anofia!!

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by SexySalope: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is the greatest insult ever. This is terrible.

APC is such an evil part.

The Islamists have truly started. Biafrans wake up.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by SexySalope: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
The Damnable Zoological Republic is really scared of Biafra. LOL
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ogele: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
The SGF can be fired by the President anytime anyday, we dont Ekweremadu should remain there.... Tomorrow they will laugh at us, by calling us fools.....Any igbo man that will ask Ekweremadu to resign, the thunder that will fire that person hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by SexySalope: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
ogele:
The SGF can be fired by the President anytime anyday, we dont Ekweremadu should remain there.... Tomorrow they will laugh at us, by calling us fools.....Any igbo man that will ask Ekweremadu to resign, the thunder that will fire that person hmmmmmmmmmmm

correct man
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ZaraBrains(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused

Tribal Animal, you are the confused one here!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
No comment
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by HeavenShield: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
well let me add by saying: Why dnt you give The South east, the SGF and let them have the DSP, give them all..afterall the North have virtually taken all the positions. Also, i will advice the SE to hold what they have than expect what they dnt have and what they are not sure of..I smell a rat here..AH..APC wants to gauge the citizens thoughts..No froblem.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please my biafran brethren join IPOB or start up IPOB in your hood. Fvck positions in the zoo, biafra is coming! P.M me if you are a good animator, programmer or software developer of biafra extraction. Thanks
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2015
OJUcrook:

Stop being delusional,this Nigeria you are claiming now is ours,read our history. We the Igbos contributed so much and held almost all the post in first republic before you cancers infested it.

Dummy.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2015
disumusa:
to me IBO or Igbo are substandart specement of tribe, human , who is least recorn with in place of things.

Go to school you no gree,no boko dey hungry you. Ewu.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by lionphil(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2015
OJUcrook:
I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused

Silly you!

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by chuose: 1:02am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=14pt]WHY CAN'T IGBO PEOPLE HOLD BOTH POSITIONS BEING NIGERIANS

The North of Nigeria occupies so many positions in GMBs govt.
Since they always say one Nigeria why can't Igbo people occupy both, after all they are Nigerians aren't they?
[/size]
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by friends4ever(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2015
APC (Am-pi-cillin) party.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by disloman(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2015
agabaI23:
You may be wrong
Let d event b d judge.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Albishir: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2015
As far as I am concerned, Ekweremadu got his position single handedly and with the support of the members of the senate and he is in PDP so if the APC is sincere to the SE why don't they shun Ekweremadu and move on with their already existing zoning arrangements? Who's even sure they had any for the South East and now they want to tactically oust the SE from the the little they have forcefully fought to get. APC! You are yet to show us your worst but Nigerians are watching!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / List Of Winners Of APC Governorship Primaries For 2023 Elections / Wike's N450m Mobile Office Exposed By Lawyer Charles Aholu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.