Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (40594 Views)

Days Of Oil Are Numbered If Not Over- Ekweremadu / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by karkel(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
kettykings:
Think of APC as a party that has nothing to offer to Nigeria apart from the scramble for public offices , if igbos fall for this then their stupor would last more than 40 years to clean.

Igbos need Ekweremadu to block any unfair legislative process against SE and SS which would be sponsored by enemies of igbos among some of the wicked legislation would be the removal of Enugu international airport from the international airport list.
The relocation of more oil and gas projects to Lagos and the plan to instigate crisis in the east through boko haram prisoners.
The organized igbophobic centric xenophobic attacks in Lagos would now get a national assembly backing.

Igbos this is a Greek gift don't ever accept or agree to it.

Igbos be wise as Ojukwu is no longer there to advise you.

APC is here to steal, kill and destroy.

God loves igbos.
unless they will agree to leave presidency sit for the east......deal or no deal

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by jaytee01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
on the contrary you'v just shown to be the most confused set of fvcks in the the country.

You are all over the internet crying for Biafra, here you are now, jostling for political positions in Nigeria, the same country you want to break away from.
grin
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by marv1: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Trash.....what did Anyim pius anyim achieve when he was SGF...wat were his contributions to the south east?
So tell me the achievements and contributions of (dsp) ikeremadu when he was under david mark? They are all potithievians stealing ar usual.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Mortiple(m): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
9jatatafo:

It is CHESS and not CHEESE. CHEESE is a favourite meal for MOUSE while CHESS is a GAME
my bad! What was I think king?! Thanks!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by 9jatatafo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mortiple:
my bad! What was I think king?! Thanks!

We all make mistakes. You are welcome fellow Nlander.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by living2013(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
This na scam oo
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Kcdojoto(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
your mother is a she'male

what i am saying is that: the post of the sgf will not be given to a Heeebo, ekeremadu will be stripped of his position as the deputy senate president and you all will be chased back to Biafra
All I can see here is a she-diot
A product of a wasted sperm from oh photo man
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
For all I care, this is a mockery on Igbos, which of course doesn't start today. It started way back 1966, but am optimistic it will come to an end some day.

Is deputy senate and sgf too big for the igbos?

How can an eleective position be swamped for an appointment?

Has south east pdp and and their apc counterpart merged as to lobby for a collective slot in fg?

What is the garrantee that if Ekwerenmadu resign, the sgf will come to south east looking at the way the apc disappoint even their own individual self?

Can the south east apc take out a minute, look back and see what has become of them; a labourer, whose wages lies cool in the hands of his rival. That is if pdp, national relinguishes dsp seeat, Onu/Ngige(apc pupett) then get sgf.

Of what benefit is the above transaction to pdp?
Of what benefit is that unsecured deal to the south east zone whom I guess is aware that a bird at hand is worth million in the bush?

Igbos could be funny most times, I won't be surpprise if Abok*ii drink kunu with their intelligents the way they did to their south west brothers.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by hayatou27: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't know what this Igbos want from Nigeria, they are neither here nor there. Make them spew away go Biafra jare.
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Oluabayomi1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ds statement ought nt to b thought of let alone bn discussed!
If eventually d elders n leaders of d south east are given these conditions,then,they ll all go to Enugu state(d pple dt owns d senatorial seat).
Bt is ds d desired change we seek?
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by anyaikenga: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
APC ought to have done this permutations before getting things this messy. Either ways i don't see Ekweremadu listening to whatever thing going on now.
Apc caused it and will be held responsible.

APC's worst state will still be PDP's best
LIKE OSUN STATE ABI?
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
anyaikenga:
LIKE OSUN STATE ABI?

I didnt mean that state.

Read again
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Neplusultra(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
This country is filled with comedian as politicians! Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Neplusultra(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
Ekweremadu just hold your breath am coming with super glue, your not leaving that seat till 2019.........we are smarter and wiser for this their dumb joke they should look elsewhere.
Lol @ superglue! Seriously, one shud just take Nigerian politics as a comedy and laff your heart out! It's funny reali

4 Likes

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by frankyychiji(f): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Ekerenmadu will go....and iboe will not get SGF.....never..... cheesy
Are you this dumb always looser?
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by frankyychiji(f): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
columbus007:
I hate hearing that name ekweremadu undecided
Its going to kill you soon!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Baroba(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Neplusultra:
This country is filled with comedian as politicians! Nigeria!

You just summarized the whole mess, what a jungle..tufia!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Neplusultra(f): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Baroba:

You just summarized the whole mess, what a jungle..tufia!
Abi na?
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by lyntiffany(f): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Neplusultra:
Lol @ superglue! Seriously, one shud just take Nigerian politics as a comedy and laff your heart out! It's funny reali
cheesy NNE that's how we view it nowadays.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Neplusultra(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
lyntiffany:
cheesy NNE that's how we view it nowadays.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by selfmade22: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Biafra special tribe
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Myself2(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Niwdog:
Ndi ara!!
We are not their slaves,so they can as well pass the message to their boiboi.
Wht is sgf compared to dsp?
Or you think buhari will allow the sgf(an igbo man for that) to tell him who he should make ministers.
Ike oha no dey resign for anybody.
we no gbe!
We no gree!

They don't know that everybody is not as treacherous as them.People who will sell out/betray/stab their mother in the back for a plate of ewe du. Tufiakwa ndi ofe mmanu
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Securedlife(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
sO do u prefer deputy senate president to SGF?
A BIG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by columbus007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
frankyychiji:
Its going to kill you soon!
do I know you?or have I mentioned ur name? Or that of your father?
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by frankyychiji(f): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
columbus007:
do I know you?or have I mentioned ur name? Or that of your father?
You are dead already!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
[/quote][color=#006600][quote author=OJUcrook post=35730804]I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused your stupidity is beyond any remedy
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Excellentmind: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
APC has failed again in its desperation to oust Ekweremadu.

Think of a better deal like asking Buhari to resign for Ekweremadu to take over and make Nigerians proud instead of having a dolapo as President.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by sorom4: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
Heeebos do not need the sgf, they do not the the senate president. They want Biafra, give them Biafra, deport them back to Biafra
Where you born to spew trash? Go get sense now before promo runs down!
Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by 3Ceagle(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
I dont understand this Heeebo animals again. In one instance they want Biafra, in another instance they want the deputy senate presidency and the SGF. Why are the Heeebos so confused

OPC is a movement, does it mean every Yoruba person believe in them in all totality? Same apply to MASSOB movement. It unfortunate that we all live in a country that is tribally divided in every issue. For me how does the post of DSP hinder progress and development in the country? Or does the APC leadership have another agenda other than nationalistic agenda. Presently nothing is been said about the SS, I want to believe also that without Federal character policy I don't think APC will ever consider SE and SS for any ministerial position.

1 Like

Re: SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune by Nickky28(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Story 4 d gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG / List Of Winners Of APC Governorship Primaries For 2023 Elections / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.