Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality (33257 Views)

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Rhesus Negative Blood Group And Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by hemartins(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
the op is kinda right. O +
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by oluvick(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
AB+
Hit like if you think the OP is OYO
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Bonapart(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Am using the blood of JESUS
So don't understand a thing there cos i don't belong to any group listed above after the "purchase pocession"
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by nobosaba(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
A+
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Opiosko: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
But i'm not 'vain' na..?
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by shamama: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Bam BG B

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by speak2leo(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Team A+

1 Like

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by docphresh(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
sodson11:
I dont even know my blood group.
oya go n click the share button on my comment.its for ppl like u
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by okabe(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
I rep A
Mostly true *for me though*
Nice one Op
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
pleases don't laugh at me when say sincerely, I dont know my blood group.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by AreaFada2: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Am proudly 0+
Second in the queue grin
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by docphresh(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
shamama:
Bam BG B

guyman, this ur tie is suicidal oo
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Never knew my blood group grin buh now I know...

So Ayam A shocked
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Chubhie: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Me and Al Capone. The stars don't lie.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by malbro(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Atk01:

#Team B cool.
But I'm not irresponsible neither am I all that self-centred. The rest are spot on!
100% wrong

1 Like

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by docphresh(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Brytawon:
About 10 years ago when I just started my
company, I had a dream.
In this dream was a much older more successful
version of myself training a group of candidates
and one of those candidates in the classroom
was a younger version of me.
The older more successful me then asked the
younger version of myself this question:
Who owns the house, the person whose house is
infested with rats or the person who has the rats
in a box in the house?
The whole classroom including the younger
version of myself started laughing.
I woke up from the dream laughing and then I
heard a small still voice say to me:
Solve the riddle as it will define your success in
life.
10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I
can see the grace of God upon my life.
Now I am sharing it with you.
Solve this riddle and your life will change for the
best.
im lost.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Gabrendo(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Yeah it could be mere speculation. But could be right a bit about B.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by sexyjob(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
All Nigerians are O blooded
we are very ambituous, that's why there is corruption everywhere. hahahaha
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by adedayourt(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
NO WONDER RONALDO ND MESSI CAN RUN D FIELD WITHOUT GETTING TIRED
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by vicuze(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Am A+ ,AA
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Ambi25: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
very informative
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by sorextee(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Seconded.. AB Rules.. in case of emergency, dey no need stress to look for blood.. poor any group inside us, and we continue rolling, being the universal recipient.. angry

frrank:
I rep AB.

Op, you've just described me. Nairalanders that know me person can attest to this.

The writeup is true for AB.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by kipesco(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
hotgunz:
SS niko?

South South grin grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by idrisalomagold(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
I think the earlier we stop our hypothetical assumptions the earlier we realise God's work is unsearchable.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by ogwoliun: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
hotgunz:
SS niko?
SS na genotype oooo
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Remilekun101: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Blood Type O:
Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong
immune systems, a well developed physique and a
physically active nature. Blood type O’s tend to have
sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous
exercise for about an hour each day.

Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-
confident. Natural leaders.

Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain, insensitive and
ruthless.

Famous Os: Al Capone, Gerald Ford, Mikhail
Gorbachev, John Gotti, Crystal Kay, Queen Elizabeth
II, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Ronald
Reagan, Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi

O-
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by ITbomb(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Am proudly 0+
Let's mate, we are compartible. We can breed good offsprings
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2015
I am B+ and most of the things are true but not all.
I aint ambitious, self-centred or irresponsible but I easily forget stuffs. One more thing, we have the best immume system.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by juman(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
I don't even remember mine.
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by bobchigar(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
I belong to group "B" but irresponsibility and selfcentred is not part my traits. Anyway I see some senses in this write up
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by laclass(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Team O .proudly one
Re: Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality by ModiKen(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2015
hotgunz:
SS niko?
Dnt u knw d diff btw blood group and genotype?

If u dnt, simply ask google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America / A Profile Of Sexual Activities Among Adolescents In Nigeria / Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.