Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland (1854 Views)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Kenneth205(m): 9:39am On Jul 11, 2015
I have been on Nairaland since 2010, but honestly I am not cool with the way we attack each other on this faceless forum... It's unacceptable... Like Seriously, This is not good at all... The Owner of this forum (Seun Osewa) and his mods, lalasticlala, etc. Should please do something about this... ‎

There is no way you won't read comments without seeing abuses... It's not Good at all.. i know some people will even abuse me but I said the truth.. thanks...

5 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by carzola(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
cool
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by onosprince(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2015
If you can't handle the heat, leave the Kitchen. Have you seen some of the du*mb things people put on Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by DjAndroid: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
THAT IS CYBER BULLYING. IN WESTERN WORLDS, SOME PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE AS A RESULT OF THIS. THANK GOD WE ARE IN AFRICA.

NAIRALAND IS ANOTHER AGENT OF SOCIALIZATION ESPECIALLY TO STUDENTS OR GRADUATES OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES. HERE, THEY DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND ANY FORM OF BULLYING WHICH THEY WERE NOT EXPOSED TO, LIKE THEIR PEERS IN PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES.

6 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Emekamex(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
cheesy smiley
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Kenneth205(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2015
ibotjaycob:
If you can't handle the heat, leave the Kitchen.
Have you seen some of the du*mb things people put on Nairaland?

Even at that bro,it's still not good to b abusive! Who knows? We might meet each other someday.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by ericessien24: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2015
To avoid intimidation, get initiated to be respected.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Lolz,buh I don't think people here take it seriously,think its actually part of the fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by bettercreature(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Sassybae:
Lolz,buh I don't think people here take it seriously,think its actually part of the fun
It's very very bad and need to stop

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Kenneth205:

Even at that bro,it's still not good to b abusive! Who knows? We might meet each other someday.

Cry me a River..

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
Welcome to the real world.

Map out your rules of engagement for any section you wish to participate in.

Here in politics, I have decided to air my views as and at when I deem fit.
I don't dignify with a matching reply, those who blatantly insult me for expressing an opinion. And if you observe, they mostly do so with alt accounts.
Why bother replying if they can't come after your "jugular" with their real account?
It's akin to throwing punches in the air.

If a suspected alternate account mentions me, rant from now till tomorrow, bully, blackmail, victimize till eternity sef.

He/She/It will be iGnored

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by CrazyScientist: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

I don't dignify with a matching reply, those who blatantly insult me for expressing an opinion. And if you observe, they mostly do so with alt accounts.
Why bother replying if they can't come after your "jugular" with their real account?

If a suspected alternate account mentions me, rant from now till tomorrow, bully, blackmail, victimize till eternity sef.

MizMyColi , always amusing, like her website mizmusings grin
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

MizMyColi , always amusing, like her website mizmusings grin

^^^
This one is a confam alt accounttongue
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by CrazyScientist: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

^^^ This one is a confam alt accounttongue

Guess tongue
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by donklint86: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Observing
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2015
DjAndroid:
THAT IS CYBER BULLYING. IN WESTERN WORLDS, SOME PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE AS A RESULT OF THIS. THANK GOD WE ARE IN AFRICA.

NAIRALAND IS ANOTHER AGENT OF SOCIALIZATION ESPECIALLY TO STUDENTS OR GRADUATES OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES. HERE, THEY DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND ANY FORM OF BULLYING WHICH THEY WERE NOT EXPOSED TO, LIKE THEIR PEERS IN PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES.
korekt
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by derrick333(m): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
ibotjaycob:
If you can't handle the heat, leave the Kitchen.
Have you seen some of the du*mb things people put on Nairaland?
Dats y der is extrator fan ,som evn put AC in kitchen.cus of d heat,so dat ur idiom no work. I dnt abuse,if u dnt lik d topic quietly ignore it,its nt a must to comment

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by ModiKen(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
I believe what happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland.

By the way there is nothing like Cyber bullying in the dictionary of Nairalanders.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
derrick333:

Dats y der is extrator fan ,som evn put AC in kitchen.cus of d heat,so dat ur idiom no work. I dnt abuse,if u dnt lik d topic quietly ignore it,its nt a must to comment

M0ron you have never heard of the heat and kitchen idiom? why not use google before you drop a comment that makes no sense and in turn embarrass yourself. Congratulations, you have the dumbest comment of the day

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Guess tongue

Cluetongue
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by derrick333(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2015
ibotjaycob:

U dnt hv idear of who u up to,do u? In my quote I cudnt nt found ani derog word de,I wonder aw u find pleasure abusing pipo u dnt kno or seen b4,sowi4 asking ,aw old r u? b4 Iwll no wot2say
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Dannyset(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2015
Insults here doesn't mean when u meet a NLanders of the opposing view outside u start exchanging blows. As a matter of fact, ur likely to bcom friendly on here after meeting each other. Tho I try as much as possible not to insult people here, but it doesn't mean those who do it aren't part of the game. It's just a definition of how cool they are. Check out INTROVERT she(he) won't even reply ur insult at times.
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2015
derrick333:

U dnt hv idear of who u up to,do u? In my quote I cudnt nt found ani derog word de,I wonder aw u find pleasure abusing pipo u dnt kno or seen b4,sowi4 asking ,aw old r u? b4 Iwll no wot2say
Hello , did you just say 'Pipo'
correct your grammar then I'll reply you. I deem you out of touch and unworthy of a good reply from me.
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Jennydoris(f): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2015
I call it conflict...

It can happen in any group forum or social media. And it's something that human beings cannot do without. There is no way you will post a topic without seeing someone or people attacking your post because not everybody will agree with you on a particular issue. What is left for anyone that post a topic on nairaland or any other social network is to be bold in order to handle the aftermath of every of his/her post. Conflict or attack like you called it is normal and good to some extent depending on how you handle it.

But on a serious note some peeps on Nairaland cannot do without attacking people especially on politics, celebrities and romance section.. I taya for dem shaa.. they are ever ready to do the needed(because they have taken it to be their obligation towards the growth of nairaland). Sometimes it's make a post very sweet when following the comments.. so calm down and deal with it. They are attacking your post anyway not you as a person..
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by theassassin: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

That's my beautiful sweetheart
MizMyColi asa m

lotsOflove
kiss kiss
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2015
theassassin:

That's my beautiful sweetheart
MizMyColi asa m

lotsOflove
kiss kiss

Lolss
What happened to BloodKiller

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by theassassin: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolss
What happened to BloodKiller

Can I ask you a question?

bloodykiller is in prison

you know what i mean
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Aspireahead(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
na politics section own worse pass. that place is a fighting ring filled with lowlifes, whose only joy and job is to instigate tribal war, most of them can't even kill a fly but they keep beating that deafening war drum.
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
I pray they listen
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by 1after: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolzzzz. You dis gurl ehn cheesy
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by zenith4biz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: My Salary Is 1.4M Naira- Sen Dino Melaye / Ignored By Ijaw Man, Bailed By An Hausa Man / BREAKING: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai Mohammed Make Thelist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.