Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland (1851 Views)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK / The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by zenith4biz(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Seen
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by skyface00(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
You nailed it @op, but I really don't have problem but bully, insult but the issues of hatred and tribes war should be look into, it's scaring seeing we youth preaching hatred about other tribes.... these mouth can destroy a country and can also make a country better, it's worrisome and gloomy that u can't see a single thread without hate comments, the same you and I will impact such mentality into the innocent children, longtime ago it's wasn't like these.

My boss who's also my friend and mentor his from imo state, orlu. I visited there mostly 3times in a year. They are so nice and hospitality is superb, love their method of sharing food, with ages lols must senior take 1st, I love seeing their woman so hard working while their men chiling with plam wine,laughing and playing no age limit.

Am not even of the same tribe with them but they show me a lot of love

We should learn how 2 live as one Nigeria, if anyone think Nigeria will break u are dreaming.

I be Omo yoruba from kwara, Muslim and I love igbo, hausa
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
theassassin:

bloodykiller is in prison
you know what i mean
Na you dem open this thread for.
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by theassassin: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Na you dem open this thread for.

grin
Re: Honestly, I Do Not Like The Way People Are Being Insulted On Nairaland by CrazyScientist: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Cluetongue

Ex troll with indecent moniker grin lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Delegates To Accompany Buhari To US / President Buhari’s Solid Team By Segun Adeniyi / Breaking: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu, Case Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.