Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina (3252 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by misspicy(f): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2015
I met this girl last week and we had sex
two days ago. today I saw her again
and asked her for sex. Fast forward we
went to a guest house and we started
playing. I inserted my finger in her
vagina and felt something like a ring. I
asked her and she said it's nothing, so
I inserted my finger again and felt it
again and pulled my hand out and
behold it was a used condom. shocked
I asked her and she said "Oh I put it
there myself". I wanted to know what
that meant and she started getting
defensive. So I asked her to get out of
the room and that I never want to see
her again.
Honestly I don't know what that means
but I was totally shocked tonite. Could
it be jazz or she had Sex and the guy
forgot the condom inside her? In all I
was stunned coz in my entire life I
have never heard of this kind of thing
before.
I told her never to contact me again
and I promised her that I would share this story.
My own is that I want to be thankful because na today
my eyes open. Please share this story...
I want to know if any other person has
had this experience before.
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by carzola(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
lipsrsealed i would be back to finish u @op

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by onosprince(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by mebad(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
What's wrong with you ?
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol.. grin grin

Could be d girls condom

Buh OP, na u get d story abi wetin? lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Is lesbianism now legal in nigeria or am i in siberia??undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2015
Op, have you watch your hands embarassed
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Ralphlauren(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2015
So credit to the original source of the story? No link? Smh.
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Phikom(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by CrazyScientist: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2015
OP, are you lesbo
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by kellyJames5(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
It could be female condom.
Though I don't believe the story grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Visocrate(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
now hear this there is what we call anti-rape condom that is worn by ladies to prey their victims so could be one of such and note that this condom once it sticks to your abunge it will need the attention of a doctor or expect to remove it ok
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Why are you stealing stories from Linda ikeji's blog? Onye-oshi lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by SuperSuave(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
na jazz o!! They will just collect your cum go take do ritual. You're finished niyen grin grin grin

#JustKidding grin +
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by jantofubu(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
Idiot so u were expecting virgin mary
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
op ar u lesbian?
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice lesibanist write up here. Meanwhile, the op said she promised the LovePeddler in question she'd publish this write-up as stated earlier... Much like a fabricated crap.
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Gullible fellows!!
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by tuffgongjo(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Misspicy is the latest Lesbian in town?
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by JoeCutie(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
You know... women have many ways of saving up things. They save money in their breasts, waists, laps, hair, etc so I'm not surprised. They might actually start trying new things...Vagina. That'd be a nice place to save your money. Na to first go do BVN for there before deadline day.

BVN things... cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by MizTyna(f): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op,are you not a girl? Lol!

It could be the female condom,i dont think a girl will have something in her 'dis ting' and not know
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by JoeCutie(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
MizTyna:
Op,are you not a girl? Lol!

It could be the female condom,i dont think a girl will have something in her 'dis ting' and not know
Chai! You funny die! Where dem for born you? cheesy

What's "dis ting"? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by JoeCutie(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Misspicy is the latest Lesbian in town?
Bro, you may want to edit your signature. It's actually "veni" and not "vini". Veni, vidi, vici. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nawa oooo.........lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by snadguy007(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
odikwa egwu shocked

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
You didn't steal the post well... grin
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by PhweshyJ(f): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
You know... women have many ways of saving up things. They save money in their breasts, waists, laps, hair, etc so I'm not surprised. They might actually start trying new things...Vagina. That'd be a nice place to save your money. Na to first go do BVN for there before deadline day.

BVN things... cheesy
LMAO!!!!!!! cheesy
Joe! You no well. Na real BVN things. cheesy

Give your money to your girlfriend to save it for you there nau tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Juliesexy(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
JoeCutie:

BVN things... cheesy
Crazy dude! grin
What name do we now give the bank? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
carzola:
lipsrsealed i would be back to finish u @op
abeg no finish am o remain for me small
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by tuffgongjo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Bro, you may want to edit your signature. It's actually "veni" and not "vini". Veni, vidi, vici. smiley
Thanks.
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by JoeCutie(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Thanks.
Anytime

(1) (2) (Reply)

This 28 Years Old UgandanMusician Married A 68 Years Old Swedish Grandma. (pics) / 15 Tragic Signs You’re Dealing With A F*ckboy / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.