Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina (3261 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
next time you see such things you swallow it. dont waste time

Pls can you twerk for me
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by JoeCutie(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Juliesexy:
Crazy dude! grin
What name do we now give the bank? cheesy
Hehehe. You know...there are many banks in this country; even PowerBank.

Maybe we call this one PunniBank of Nigeria, or VagiBank of Africa. cheesy

Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by JoeCutie(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
PhweshyJ:
LMAO!!!!!!! cheesy
Joe! You no well. Na real BVN things. cheesy

Give your money to your girlfriend to save it for you there nau tongue
No na, na you go do am well. I'll give you to save it for me instead. grin
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by devonpaul(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Hey ya'll shud camdan wt all d lesbo talk, ms spicy could be sharing a story of a Male friend, I don't think most of d story posted on here is bsically to seek opinions so here is mine: well, if its a full condom, might be d female type of condoms. Protection is now very important for both parties. But if its condom rubbles then prolly there was a damage to d condom during d last sex and they were both unaware which my friend is dangerous
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2015
I don't see the point of commenting again, when your comment lands second page.... angry
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by wordbank(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Why are you stealing stories from Linda ikeji's blog? Onye-oshi lipsrsealed

Nnaaaa ds casting tight die
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by wordbank(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Why are you stealing stories from Linda ikeji's blog? Onye-oshi lipsrsealed
Nnaaaa ds casting tight die
Re: Help!!!!.... He Saw A Condom In A Woman's V*gina by girlsCAFE(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Guy you know understand wetin dem dey call FOLLOW COME e.g follow come ba3, follow come charger, now follow come condom.

She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? / Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N