Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) (5323 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Lets Get Naughty.. My Embarrassing Sexual moment! / My Most Embarrassing Experience Wit A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2015
I was on a visit in auchi to see a friend. he's on rent with few other tenants in the house. He showed me to his bathroom. I took a bath and left the sponge in the bathroom for it to dry out.(Forgot to ask if he uses the bathroom alone) yesterday evening I went to bath and saw a tatered, dirty, discolored, odoriferious and killer pant on top my clean PRECIOUS sponge. Damn# I was vexed. I used a stick to fling the pant outta the bathroom. I told my friend and we got into a laughable argument on who might have own such pant. (The ladies in the compound are beyounce's wanna-be) we couldn't believe a lady will have such pants under her skirt or trouser. The color of the pant has changed from white to dull white, With port holes all over it.
At 11.pm last night a lady knocked on our door and asked for the pant she left in the bathroom. My friend woke me to come answer her, I was like "aunty, you still dey wear that pant? I don throway am o, nor vex"..........................gboosaaa!!!!! #she landed a very dirty and echoed slap on my cute face, she gripped my shirt and was shouting for everybody to come out and tell me to give her her pant. I con beg tire, Everybody came out and was like"bros give her the pant na" (I couldn't find the pant where I threw it) they all begged her to wait till morning, which she accepted after much pleading and threatened me with vigilante if I don't return the exact same pant first thing in the morning.

Right now, am on my way back to Lagos, I left auchi at 5.am.

#pants saga#
Never mess with a ladies pant#

5 Likes

Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by onosprince(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Deexxy: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Bros u no knw say na her only pant for her entire life be dat?

Her vintoria seclet pant wey u go throway.. Chai.. Wetin she go come dey wear na

3 Likes

Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by princebishop(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2015
story story..

story

story for the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2015
JeanLuc:
Of all monikers to choose you preferred answering "stupidity".

it shows in his posts.

so nothing to be surprised about
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by misspicy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ha.....that pant na her means of livelihood...na der she do d juju for money making,so u must produce it o
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Mostwanted7: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
stupidity:
I was on a visit in auchi to see a friend. he's on rent with few other tenants in the house. He showed me to his bathroom. I took a bath and left the sponge in the bathroom for it to dry out.(Forgot to ask if he uses the bathroom alone) yesterday evening I went to bath and saw a tatered, dirty, discolored, odoriferious and killer pant on top my clean PRECIOUS sponge. Damn# I was vexed. I used a stick to fling the pant outta the bathroom. I told my friend and we got into a laughable argument on who might have own such pant. (The ladies in the compound are beyounce's wanna-be) we couldn't believe a lady will have such pants under her skirt or trouser. The color of the pant has changed from white to dull white, With port holes all over it.
At 11.pm last night a lady knocked on our door and asked for the pant she left in the bathroom. My friend woke me to come answer her, I was like "aunty, you still dey wear that pant? I don throway am o, nor vex"..........................gboosaaa!!!!! #she landed a very dirty and echoed slap on my cute face, she gripped my shirt and was shouting for everybody to come out and tell me to give her her pant. I con beg tire, Everybody came out and was like"bros give her the pant na" (I couldn't find the pant where I threw it) they all begged her to wait till morning, which she accepted after much pleading and threatened me with vigilante if I don't return the exact same pant first thing in the morning.

#pants saga#

I'm i suprised
No,u fvcking stupi.d

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
op u dey craze?y u go troway her pant,cant u just use ur fuckiing hand to remove it from ur sponge and put it somewhere else cheesy u must b high on weed mixed with goat shit for flinging d pant with a stick and not ur hand cheesy
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by wozniak(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
The pant is jazzed
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Afrok(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
SERIOUS STUPIDITY from either one or all the partners involved.
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Afrok(m): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
op u dey craze?y u go troway her pant,cant u just use ur fuckiing hand to remove it from ur sponge and put it somewhere else cheesy u must b high on weed mixed with goat shit for flinging d pant with a stick and not ur hand cheesy
Pantilicious ladies are vexing for op, i support u jawe.... Op did not only eat poo, he drank toilet water too..

1 Like

Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by countsparrow: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lol... This got me laffing... "ON UR PRECIOUS SPONGE"
"DULL WHITE" "I DEY ROAD TO LAGOS" "5AM"
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by benkings(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Very funny and pantified story...op watch how all the pant owners on this thread will eat u raw.
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Iamhoypete(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Girls are very obessed with their panties no matter how old it tend to be
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Abayor7: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mtcheeeew!!! angry
Foolish story by a stupid(ity) goon embarassed
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by passionate88: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Iamhoypete:
Girls are very obessed with their panties no matter how old it tend to be
I think she's just scared, maybe he used the pantie for something
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by HopeAtHand: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
How do we verify this information?
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Op are you sure u threw it away abi u kolobi am for wanking
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by serena433(f): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
really lmao here grin
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by armadeo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
stupidity:

#pants saga#

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the pata mata wan put you for yawa so better kawa.
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Ufranklin92(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
fabiano09:
Op are you sure u threw it away abi u kolobi am for wanking

lmao,mehnnnn
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by deeobserver209(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
This post will make a great story book, with a title like this: The Stupid Boy in Pant Trouble. I tell you this will be a best seller. grin
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by obailala(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin wink
Now this reminds me of Flavour's song "onye nwe pant no n'iro?" grin
Re: My Embarrassing Experience In Auchi, Edo State. (her Pant And Her) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2015
pictures of the pant or....iwunbelivit

(1) (Reply)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Married Woman Caught With Her Lover. (photos) / Pics Of The Lady Hubby Stabs In Private Part For Alleged Sleeping With Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.