Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp (20106 Views)

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics) / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Omotola Jalade, Ekeinde.. smiley

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
The world only listens to the voices of those who have. It pays no attention to the poor and destitute. The world has never been fair. It will never be fair.

Take a look at the facilitators! All big shots.

And then someone expects me to blame society for all my woes? Do these folks have two heads? Something is wrong.

I'm changing my habits. I keeping the right company of friends. I'm seeking all the necessary financial information I could get. I'm headed to the place of billionaires.

I'm planning and making sacrifices for my tomorrow!

See you at the very top. Pay attention to your lives. Leave celebrity talks for the celebrities. Pursue YOUR OWN thing. Leave Tonto alone.

There's no dignity in poverty. There's no humility in lack.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, share some of this your moniker for me! As in, I need billions of naira.

When people see my face, they usually confess, " O boy this your face dey find money "..

Nah my priority o. That's the only way to have respect in Nigeria's society. Poverty is not an option.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
jamesbawa:

hehehecheesy aki nd pawpaw

Lmao grin
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
400billionman:

When people see my face, they usually confess, " O boy this your face dey find money "..

Nah my priority o. That's the only way to have respect in Nigeria's society. Poverty is not an option.

That's the only way brother. Anyone who thinks otherwise is irredeemably deluded. The poor has too my prayer points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by lyntiffany(f): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
So I finally took the picture of Prof Yemi's cap grin

Cc Lyntiffany grin
you know that's not what I require of you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
MORNDEW:
Una never know anything. See the low viewers of this thread. Nairaland realy needs to help this Nation. They ve made youths to only want to see topic on Tinubu and Amaechi then comment with their 10mb. Nairaland give more attention to quality materials that can help enlighten our people on this site.
MORNDEW

Its the "Nigerian mentality"

we can't hepit
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
This one na strong women affairs oh.. Omotola and co.. cheesy

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by 400billionman: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:
The world only listens to the voices of those who have. It pays no attention to the poor and destitute. The world has never been fair. It will never be fair.

Take a look at the facilitators! All big shots.

And then someone expects me to blame society for all my woes? Do these folks have two heads? Something is wrong.

I'm changing my habits. I keeping the right company of friends. I'm seeking all the necessary financial information I could get. I'm headed to the place of billionaires.

I'm planning and making sacrifices for my tomorrow!

See you at the very top. Pay attention to your lives. Leave celebrity talks for the celebrities. Pursue YOUR OWN thing. Leave Tonto alone.

[size=15] There's no dignity in poverty. There's no humility in lack. [/size]

Thanks for this quote.

Poverty only brings pain, remorse, hunger and resentment. Actually some people do not believe that their success lies in their hands. I find it hard to figure that a man's reasoning determines his reach in life but only few realize this fact all their lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by DMainMan: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
GOD PUNISH POVERTY. DIS OMOTOLA USE STYLE FINE O. BUT HER MAKE UP TOO PLENTY
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by 1960chic(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
You're not sharing anything with us just pictures and stale gist.

What is the kind of information passed there? Almost every one can make a successful businessman but governance, government policies, capital et.c are pressing issues as well.

It's practical u know

4 Likes

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nairalander wives to be come and see Omotola, maybe if you see her, the thread will have over 1 million views... grin

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by rattlesnake(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Criminal elumelu
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
DMainMan:
GOD PUNISH POVERTY. DIS OMOTOLA USE STYLE FINE O. BUT HER MAKE UP TOO PLENTY

No be style jor.. Over fine worry her! cheesy
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
400billionman:

Thanks for this quote.

Poverty only brings pain, remorse, hunger and resentment. Actually some people do not believe that their success lies in their hands. I find it hard to figure that a man's reasoning determines his reach in life but only few realize this fact all their lives.

Why should they believe when they've been repeatedly told that someone somewhere is responsible for their misery OR that it's difficult for the rich to enter their version of heaven?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by DMainMan: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

No be style jor.. Over fine worry her! cheesy
e b lyk say i don c u
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
1960chic:
You're not sharing anything with us just pictures and stale gist.

What is the kind of information passed there? Almost every one can make a successful businessman but governance, government policies, capital et.c are pressing issues as well.

It's practical u know

Am I supposed to be listening/paying attention to the program and giving you governance gist? If it's stale go and create ya own.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
DMainMan:

e b lyk say i don c u

Lmao! Where you dey? cheesy
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by dennismukoro(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
What is happening here undecided undecided . are they sharing money
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
rattlesnake:
Criminal elumelu

grin grin grin grin grin

Na you and am carry gun go rob?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by DMainMan: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

Lmao! Where you dey? cheesy
se de don give u your snacks
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
dennismukoro:
What is happening here undecided undecided . are they sharing money

Yes! cheesy

Knowledge is wealth.. grin

1 Like

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
DMainMan:

se de don give u your snacks

No oh!

You dey back sit?

You fit raise up your hand make I come meet you?
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by leofab(f): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:
Prof Yemi with him black cap.. cheesy grin
na NBM....
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Where is this happening? I've been thinking a lot on entrepreneurship in the past months, and any seminar or conference that will educate me more is a welcomed idea.

How can some others be ridiculously rich in the same society where a majority are wallowing in abject poverty and lack?

Good work, bro.
In nigeria, in most cases, corruption majorly
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
leofab:
na NBM....

NIgerian Breweries Management?
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Where is this happening? I've been thinking a lot on entrepreneurship in the past months, and any seminar or conference that will educate me more is a welcomed idea.

How can some others be ridiculously rich in the same society where a majority are wallowing in abject poverty and lack?

Good work, bro.
In nigeria, in most cases, corruption majorly. What u really need is apprenticeship not seminars or conferences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
lexy2014:
In nigeria, in most cases, corruption majorly. What u really need is apprenticeship not seminars or conferences

Anywhere I can get that enterprenuership information is a welcomed idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
400billionman:

Thanks for this quote.

Brother, where you dey na?
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by DMainMan: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
but y prof like to de wear dat cloth
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by totalhouse(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
francizy:

You are definitely gonna get all bro.. The main thing happened weeks back on the online mentorship and learning portal with a mind blowing financial lecture by Sam Nwanze at the boot camp here..
Sam Nwanze is more like a brother to me. Nice hearing that he is going places. Not surprise though.
Re: Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp by francizy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
lexy2014:

There are many apprentices who go into business but never goes more than feeding themselves or living OK, without growing their businesses to a big brand. Entrepreneurship training matters and helps a lot. Some people are born with it, such that even without education, they still make it big. Some needs the to be trained!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: A Good Decision Taken Too Late / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter / Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.