Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens (31252 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by netmillionaires(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
madamoringo:
Why don't they just go to Biafra with their market? It is called Ladipo market, a Yoruba name, owned by Owoyemi family + Mushin LG = Yorubaland. Must Ibos dies on another man's property?
hey man just hold it there. Is it because ur family property is not among them? Although I dislike the nigerian mentality of taking action at the last notice yet the last thing I expect from u is to tribalize d issue. Na so u hate d Igbo reach?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Eshinwaju: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
blueseacats:
i always try to ignore your tribal comments, but I have come to realize that your type humans are nothing educated illiterates that could been uneducated for sake Nigeria. You are a disgrace to this nation ,I know my Yoruba friends will disown your type in a minute ,cause I have seen them do it time and again. Tribal idiot.

Iboe making noise.........which Yoruba friends....d ones u want to kill

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
In fact.. grin.. love ur last sentence, we are leaving Lagos
AshiwajuFoward:

Bro, slow your roll with your "if we leave Lagos" crap talk. It's nothing but empty threats (as usual), if not Una for don leave since. I want to start hearing "we are leaving Lagos".

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
scholes0:

King ko, Kongi ni .....
hey young man how are u
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
scholes0:

King ko, Kongi ni .....
hey young man how are u Do I know you ??
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Kelvinpam(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kabiyesi ooh...you have spoken like a true KING.

May your days be longer!!

KingAdeOluomo1:
As a KING in Yoruba land all I can say is when the head is bad the rest of the body will be in dismay

Let there be peace in the land

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha i got you iyangbali 7-0 dorrobuci grin
Lol...mad man/girl. Your madness is unique. grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Kingspin(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
the region that decides your fates in life tongue
But is there peace in Nigeria?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by babestella: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Super1Star:

what stops them from doing their business in alaigbo? must they die here?

As far as Nigeria still remains one skewed geographical fraud we see today, everyone has a right to leave anywhere and in any part of the country. Lagos was capital of Nigeria so it's natural every tribe moves here, go to Abuja you'll see all tribes. Maybe tomorrow Abuja indigenes will wake up and ask everyone to leave.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by huptin(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Koolking:

I assumed you are deeply tribalistic. This is not good for the current national rebirth. Madam pls treat softly.

The Yorubas own Lagos, this can never be disputed. But do you know almost all available space in Lagos has been sold to foreigners as highest bidders due to greed of some of these landlords? Imagine if these foreigners handover eviction notices to their former Landlords (Yorubas). Your guess is as good as mine.

It is these lies of yours that keeps putting your brothers in trouble, which land in Lagos has been sold to foreigners? What percentage of lands in Lag is held by foreigners? Who ever believed that the famous Ladipo market is even still been held by Yorubas. When Yorubas start ejecting your people from their houses you shout blue murder, but if they manage to rent their apartments to you, you will start running around the whole country lying that you have bought all the land in Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by lucasgood833: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
From the few replies I found out that some nairalanders just looking at a topic conclude and all they read is useless judging from their response.
These traders are not against what the LG is doing just that they want to be sure of their shops will be returned to them after the modelization even though there was a short notice.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Lol...mad man/girl. Your madness is unique. grin
kai ordinary penarity you no fit play,shame shame shame on you iyangbali 9-0 dorrobucci grin

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Which south east oil?? shocked you mean the palm oil abi?grin
ekenedegreat:
Stup1d fool, remember to tell your Yoruba people to remove their hands from the oil that is coming from SE since it has gotten to this level. people like you are the reason we want biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
huptin:

It is these lies of yours that keeps putting your brothers in trouble, which land in Lagos has been sold to foreigners? What percentage of lands in Lag is held by foreigners? Who ever believed that the famous Ladipo market is even still been held by Yorubas. When Yorubas start ejecting your people from their houses you shout blue murder, but if they manage to rent their apartments to you, you will start running around the whole country lying that you have bought all the land in Lagos.
pls help me slap am with hot bitter truth

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by scholes0(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
hey young man how are u
Do I know you ??

King of where?
Your papa's compound?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Elan83(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
madamoringo:
Why don't they just go to Biafra with their market? It is called Ladipo market, a Yoruba name, owned by Owoyemi family + Mushin LG = Yorubaland. Must Ibos dies on another man's property?
dirty harlot,, cheap ashawo!
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Koolking(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
huptin:

I still believe you are better than this
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Iboe making noise.........which Yoruba friends....d ones u want to kill
abi o
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kai ordinary penarity you no fit play,shame shame shame on you iyangbali 9-0 dorrobucci grin

Maybe that scoreline will be man united first match of the season against spurs. tongue grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kelvinpam:
Kabiyesi ooh...you have spoken like a true KING.

May your days be longer!!

The king greets you too

May your remaining days on earth be full of joy and fulfilment .
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aromas:

You see the reasoning why is good to study geography in school. Dull brain like you we come out in future n head a post in your village. Chai sorry for you sir. Oil belongs to South/South. Why Kidnapping and Rituals to boom business belong to South East. Education which is the best legacy belongs to the South West. Mofos
#teampoudlyyoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by InvertedHammer: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
/
And in all these, no court order was obtained to restrain Mushin LG from the demolition.

SMH
\
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Maybe that scoreline will be man united first match of the season against spurs. tongue grin
come are you a United fan?talk true o before i wound you grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by kritikali(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
fkaz:

Igbo and leadership tussle, a divided house will surely crumble

Yet they want Biafra...

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by beyoncausme: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
too bad..
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nobody is against igbo seceding.. if it's just the 5 red mud, gully and erosion infested 5 states but u cannot secede with the minorities, those are part of Nigeria.. if ojukwu had asked for those 5 states am sure he wud av been obliged undecided
ECOTERRORS:
I hate commenting on such thread because of your kind but I will like to know the reason why you still criticize igbos when they said they want to secede?

Plz mature response and no name calling

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
teamchocolate:
Don't mind them, they can appeal to ambode that they never supported. Bloody hypocrites..
Ambode will just open lagoon for dem to go home

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by SweetSoup(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Stup1d fool, remember to tell your Yoruba people to remove their hands from the oil that is coming from SS since it has gotten to this level. people like you are the reason we want biafra.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Super1Star:

No one criticize them. They are just making them to understand the futility of their action, in the face of modern day reality.
when they talk about injustice in the nigeria system they are termed Biafrans but when they cry for secession that's when they will be called names and reminded about how its treason to ask for self-determination
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
teamchocolate:
Nobody is against igbo seceding.. if it's just the 5 red mud, gully and erosion infested 5 states but u cannot secede with the minorities, those are part of Nigeria.. if ojukwu had asked for those 5 states am sure he wud av been obliged undecided
plain truth

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
teamchocolate:
*IGNORED*
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
come are you a United fan?talk true o before i wound you grin

Am your wife, I rape you always. What am i?

The answer is my club cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Abeshi, Appoints Babandede As Acting Immigration Boss / Protest In Biu Over Ndume's Suspension By The Senate (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.