Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens (31255 Views)

Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Ondo Crisis Deepens As Protesters Attack Governor Mimiko's Convoy- Premium Times / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Am your wife, I rape you always. What am i?

The answer is my club cheesy tongue
see your mouth. I am a die hard Manchester United fan o,registered in UK by Sir Alex Ferguson in 1924 tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:
Yoruba people are the most insignificant people in Nigeria, the only thing they are good at is bowing down to the North and licking their ass, as for igbos, we hustle anywhere we find ourselves, you said one Nigeria and I believe Ladipo is in Nigeria
see mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by amaben2020(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see mumu
you and your cowardly family are bastards
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by 1after: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I hate commenting on such thread because of your kind but I will like to know the reason why you still criticize igbos when they said they want to secede?

Plz mature response and no name calling

Dumbo,who is holding you yeebhoes from going? You all troop to the SW daily and still shouting biafra. No one take you jokers serious. Grown jobless man like you as well posting from Ojodu and still shouting biafra. Big shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:

you and your cowardly family are bastards
he has just confimed to the world that he is a first class mumu tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Aromas: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
#teampoudlyyoruba
Abi no be so?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by umblicachucks(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Whatever you sow that's what you reap. He who destroys other property and business destruction awaits you no matter under which umbrella or colouration you are hiding. God has a way of repaying everyone no matter how long it takes.
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aromas:

Abi no be so?
na so ooooooooo
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
1after:

Dumbo,who is holding you yeebhoes from going? You all troop to the SW daily and still shouting biafra. No one take you jokers serious. Grown jobless man like you as well posting from Ojodu and still shouting biafra. Big shame
*IGNORED* how far about after1
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by amaben2020(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he has just confimed to the world that he is a first class mumu tongue
Ashi ere jati jati, na you first call me mumu for saying the truth ,pathetic yellowbar slowpoke
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
1after:

kai see upper cut,see blood dey flow,refree pls stop the match

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by teamchocolate: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
I know the truth is bitter, but that's the truth..
ECOTERRORS:
*IGNORED*
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by 1after: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
huptin:

It is these lies of yours that keeps putting your brothers in trouble, which land in Lagos has been sold to foreigners? What percentage of lands in Lag is held by foreigners? Who ever believed that the famous Ladipo market is even still been held by Yorubas. When Yorubas start ejecting your people from their houses you shout blue murder, but if they manage to rent their apartments to you, you will start running around the whole country lying that you have bought all the land in Lagos.

Lmao. All yeebhoes on nairaland are mansion owners. Even one dirty jobless drug addict called buddahmonk that still live with his aged mother in the village claim to own mansion in Lagos. Buhahahahaha. Yeeboes and chest beating.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see your mouth. I am a die hard Manchester United fan o,registered in UK by Sir Alex Ferguson in 1924 tongue

Lol... I actually registered a week before you. Am RED DEVIL to the core. tongue
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Aromas: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:
Yoruba people are the most insignificant people in Nigeria, the only thing they are good at is bowing down to the North and licking their ass, as for igbos, we hustle anywhere we find ourselves, you said one Nigeria and I believe Ladipo is in Nigeria
Oya clap for yourself.................
Singapore has no crude oil but they are the best refinery oil in the world.
Saudi Arabia has no fertile land for Agriculture but they enjoy the best and fresh fruit in the world.
With this I hereby let you know that Education belongs to the people of South West. Mofos

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:

Ashi ere jati jati, na you first call me mumu for saying the truth ,pathetic yellowbar slowpoke
haahahahahaaaa kai the thing dey pain am,he no go fit chop tonight,no let me call your landlord for you o grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by NeuroBoss(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have nothing against the Igbos. I love them. I lived among them and speak their language but as a thorough-bred Yoruba boy, I am insanely irked when I hear them say Lagos is a "no man's land" and happenings such as this that negate this false refrains make me happy. Though, I want to be politically correct. Please don't victimise Ndigbo but show them atimes by action and plots who truly owns Lagos. Nigeria ga dimma!

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by kritikali(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
teamchocolate:
Nobody is against igbo seceding.. if it's just the 5 red mud, gully and erosion infested 5 states but u cannot secede with the minorities, those are part of Nigeria.. if ojukwu had asked for those 5 states am sure he wud av been obliged undecided

Chop nuckle* last sentence, hence reason for the war...he declared the whole continental shelf down south biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by 1after: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
*IGNORED* how far about after1

Mr Man, Stop splashing your smelly spit on me. Leave SW and go form your biafra land. No one is holding you, noisemakers. Your landlord for your casket like room in Ojodu will soon pursue you comot. Lmaoooooo

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Aromas: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na so ooooooooo
Oduduwa agbe wa o

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aromas:

Oduduwa agbe wa o
aseeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Super1Star: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
babestella:

As far as Nigeria still remains one skewed geographical fraud we see today, everyone has a right to leave anywhere and in any part of the country. Lagos was capital of Nigeria so it's natural every tribe moves here, go to Abuja you'll see all tribes. Maybe tomorrow Abuja indigenes will wake up and ask everyone to leave.

If i am in Abuja, i will respect the authority set over Abuja and the Gwari people of Abuja. Failure to do so means i am courting trouble and whatever i see from my disrespect for the authority set over Abuja and the Gwari people will surely be my cup of tea.

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol... I actually registered a week before you. Am RED DEVIL to the core. tongue
ok now,sorry for all the beatings i gave you earlier tongue UP UNITED grin
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Super1Star: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:

Ibos have been bowing like the slaves they are to the north fro time immemorial. Zik bowed down to Balewa, Ekwuemme to Shagari, Nzeribe to IBB, Daniel Kan to Abacha.

You have now taken your slavery too a new low by bowing to the Ijaws.

Ibos hustles and we know that. The hustling of baby factory, kidnapping, armed robbery, okija killings, ezzu river killings, fake drugs, fake products, prostitution, drug trafficking etc readily comes to mind as part of your well documented hustling.

Does Ladipo resemble Ariara market?

11 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by scholes0(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Super1Star:

If i am in Abuja, i will respect the authority set over Abuja and the Gwari people of Abuja. Failure to do so means i am courting trouble and whatever i see from my disrespect for the authority set over Abuja and the Gwari people will surely be my cup of tea.

And despite the fact that Gwaris are minorities........ they still have their rights on their lands.
FGN evicted a lot of them to make way for the construction of Abuja city center.... Nobody was evicted in lagos metropolis.
Lagos was once Nigeria's capital, but the capital "city" was just limited to Lagos Island, and parts of VI & Ikoyi....not all of lagos state. .... mind you, even that Lagos island is still Isale Eko, one of the most historic parts of the lagos metropolis, where the palace of the Oba himself is.

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok now,sorry for all the beatings i gave you earlier tongue UP UNITED grin

Hehehe grin. Make i hear say 2moro no be sunday. cheesy.

Btw, whats ur gender?
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by aresa: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Koolking:

I assumed you are deeply tribalistic. This is not good for the current national rebirth. Madam pls treat softly.

The Yorubas own Lagos, this can never be disputed. But do you know almost all available space in Lagos has been sold to foreigners as highest bidders due to greed of some of these landlords? Imagine if these foreigners handover eviction notices to their former Landlords (Yorubas). Your guess is as good as mine.

You own everything in Yoruba land, but you are still crying because the same Yoruba people are chasing you off the same Yoruba land you own in your village dreams, so where is the sense in the village rubbish you people spew all over the place?

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by 1after: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Super1Star:

Ibos have been bowing like the slaves they are to the north fro time immemorial. Zik bowed down to Balewa, Ekwuemme to Shagari, Nzeribe to IBB, Daniel Kan to Abacha.

Ibos hustles and we know that. The hustling of baby factory, kidnapping, armed robbery, okija killings, ezzu river killings, fake drugs, fake products, prostitution, drug trafficking etc readily comes to mind as part of your well documented hustling.

TKO. Buhahhahaahhaahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by amaben2020(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Super1Star:

very funny, but I forgot to laugh
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Koolking(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
aresa:

You own everything in Yoruba land, but you are still crying because the same Yoruba people are chasing you off the same Yoruba land you own in your village dreams, so where is the sense in the village rubbish you people spew all over the place?

You too are still better than this. Bye
Re: Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens by Karlman: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
NeuroBoss:
I have nothing against the Igbos. I love them. I lived among them and speak their language but as a thorough-bred Yoruba boy, I am insanely irked when I hear them say Lagos is a "no man's land" and happenings such as this that negate this false refrains make me happy. Though, I want to be politically correct. Please don't victimise Ndigbo but show them atimes by action and plots who truly owns Lagos. Nigeria ga dimma!

good thing about igbo is that you get double of whatever you feel for them

and they re generally oblivious of ur existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Exchanging Pleasantries / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.