Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? (2352 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / If You See Her First Time Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling his eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no harm dude. Just
spare
me a
few minutes of your time.
BOY: say what you have to and leave
immediately.
GIRL: okay I have been watching you pass
here
everyday and i feel attracted to you.
BOY: only that?
GIRL: I think you are hydrogen cause
whenever
I see
you my heart beats with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious. Can't you see that
am
not
sobber and am staggering? That simply
proves
that
am drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go straight to The point,
can't
you see
am busy? (drawing patterns on The
ground
using his
feet)
GIRL: wow your smile is like Al Quaeda
terrorists
cause it has just captured The territory of
my
heart.
Please give me a chance to invest in your
heart
business and you will see The profits
through
my
love for you.
BOY: You girls are just the same. You Just
want
to
use me then dump me heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so inhuman. I want to
show
you
true love that can never even be witnessed
in
the
Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think about it then I will
you
later.
GIRL: Okay handsome, take as much time
as
you
want. Whatever your decision is, I will
respect it
but
please say Yes.
"
Will there ever be a beautiful
time
this? where girls will do the 'toasting' and
we
The
guys do the 'blushing'? Lol.................

Happy weekend
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Godskidmidas(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
With the scarcity of guys and abundance of single ladies coupled with the prophecy in Isaiah 4:1, I think we may be having this pretty soon
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by onosprince(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wake up
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Slaps the op outta his dream grin
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince: Wake up

Dream abi?
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by onosprince(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

Dream abi?

Yes oh
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by osizi06(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Im waitin for d day i nd introvert wil hav a conversation like dat grin
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by PrinceZahzah(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
And who says it doesn't happen?
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
it happening but with body language not verbally...
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
onosprince:

Yes oh
grin cheesy
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
PrinceZahzah: And who says it doesn't happen?

And are u the witness?
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
octopusfreaky: it happening but with body language not verbally...
cheesy
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by jamex93(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hahahahaha

Maybe now wey dem don legalize gay law e fit happen when gals see say guys no dey come after dem again

But I no sure if e fit happen

But op na from dream u reason this thread abi
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Eeeeww!that shakara stuff and blushing no fit guys,too sissy for guys......a time like that;will never come...lailai
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahaha

Maybe now wey dem don legalize gay law
e fit happen when gals see say guys no dey come after dem again

But I no sure if e fit happen

But op na from dream u reason this thread abi

@bolded which country are u from?

Lol I'm from the bloodline of Joseph
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Onemansquad(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
The highest that she can do is to give u a very big green light the one adeh39 use to give me
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Sure feminists are at it
*since they want equality of d sexes*
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by jamex93(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

@bolded which country are u from?
Lol I'm from the bloodline of Joseph

Lwkmd

Am one of the descendant of Father Abraham

Lwkmd
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ivyluvie2: Eeeeww!that shakara stuff and blushing no fit guys,too sissy for guys......a time like that;will never come...lailai

Lailai smiley
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
jamex93:

Lwkmd

Am one of the descendant of Father Abraham

Lwkmd

Good to know but I meant which country are u from, that they've legalize same sex marriage
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Onemansquad: The highest that she can do is to give u a very big green light the one adeh39 use to give me

U sure smiley...

is it as bright as a traffic green light? shocked
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Remilekun101: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
It is happening already.... that is why we have side chicks wink
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
undecidedop is dat true love?
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by jamex93(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

Good to know but I meant which country are u from, that they've legalize same sex marriage

Lwkmd

Me na naija

But that tin wey op talk go fit start happen for US

Dats wat I mean
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by kinglekan: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:
GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling his eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no harm dude. Just
spare
me a
few minutes of your time.
BOY: say what you have to and leave
immediately.
GIRL: okay I have been watching you pass
here
everyday and i feel attracted to you.
BOY: only that?
GIRL: I think you are hydrogen cause
whenever
I see
you my heart beats with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious. Can't you see that
am
not
sobber and am staggering? That simply
proves
that
am drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go straight to The point,
can't
you see
am busy? (drawing patterns on The
ground
using his
feet)
GIRL: wow your smile is like Al Quaeda
terrorists
cause it has just captured The territory of
my
heart.
Please give me a chance to invest in your
heart
business and you will see The profits
through
my
love for you.
BOY: You girls are just the same. You Just
want
to
use me then dump me heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so inhuman. I want to
show
you
true love that can never even be witnessed
in
the
Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think about it then I will
you
later.
GIRL: Okay handsome, take as much time
as
you
want. Whatever your decision is, I will
respect it
but
please say Yes.
"
Will there ever be a beautiful
time
this? where girls will do the 'toasting' and
we
The
guys do the 'blushing'? Lol.................

Happy weekend
Godskidmidas:
With the scarcity of guys and abundance of single ladies coupled with the prophecy in Isaiah 4:1, I think we may be having this pretty soon

Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Onemansquad:
The highest that she can do is to give u a very big green light the one adeh39 use to give me

Heeehehegrin

For your dream abi? grin grin
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
It happening already or are u living in pluto? cheesy
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by simdam500(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehegrin

Well as u can see, the bloodline of Joseph the dreamer full this thread cheesy
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Onemansquad(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehegrin

i don tel u make u stop to dy woo me wit style no let lilyomi catch u oo
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

Well as u can see, the bloodline of Joseph the dreamer full this thread cheesy

Oh I can see that......let me help ur situation by pouring chilled water on you......I'm sure you guys will wake up from your sweet dreamsgrin grin grin
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by Emeraldcute(f): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Conversation: Will There Ever Be A Time Like This? by PrinceZahzah(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
simdam500:

And are u the witness?
LOL,dis guy sef.Gals go after dia dream guys tho dey don't act girlish like in ya post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Naija Babe Leak N**de Pics In Twitter/ Social Media / Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? / How To Make Your Manhood Bigger, Longer Plus Last 38 Minutes In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.