Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (58620 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Aare2050(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
ok
1,left mansion, lefty street.
this land belong to the family of PCM #B'15. trespassers will be prosicuted.
stancity my brother, how daddy and mummy? so happy deracthy letter finally got to PMB.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Goddygee(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
na waa o
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ritababe(f): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
she try
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by tosinbabe(f): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awww she cute!

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
I hope now that she delivered the 'letter which she failed to deliver to GEJ' that the President would now find the missing girls. Let the President spend the same energy and time he spent in allowing the girl into the villa, receiving her and preparing for the photo op to find and bring back our girls.

Honestly we are getting tired of this government by propaganda. The APC should stop feeding us news. They should make news and let us talk about it.

7 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Brytawon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
gringringrin
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
stop spaming the thread
stay away from my mention.

I detest you after you supported amnesty for BH

5 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by 1after: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Click like if you think Buhari will not read that letter

Ecoterrorist, The man that rejoice whenever boko haram strike. God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nicepoker(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Can he read the letter? That should be the major concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by netmillionaires(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
MosakuAW:

What is the content of the letter and what is the big deal about this.

Nigerian press and propaganda.

Will the letter solve BH/ISIS invasion of the north.

Oh Nigeria!

i tire o. Always buhari vs Goodluck when we are suppose to be discussing the way forward as a country. Pitching tent even when election don pass since don tire me.

4 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by shalomm: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Story

Na pure Story dear.... mtcheew......scam scam people

4 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by fromnigeria(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Zis zis nan ov my bisness.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Pascal181: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
How could she deliver it to Jonathan when he was busy trying to decide, for over three weeks after their abduction, whether the incident did happen or it was just a hoax?

How could she when her letter didn't resonate well with his desperate desire to cling onto power when he had demonstrated in no uncertain terms that he has no business whatsoever being in a leadership position?

How could she when she isn't Sheyi Shey who could dress shabbily and scantily, giving lewd men like himself (Jo) an erectile malfunction by merely sitting beside him forcing him to cover his crouch?

How could she when the president's wife, madam peace (indeed), was busy ordering the arrest of protesters who dared to ask her colourless husband, who carried on like a whittled vegetable in a scorched desert, to rise up to his responsibility?

I pray and hope against all odds that those girls be found and reunited with their families someday.
Rubbish! Do u realise u just say colourless?

7 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fine little girl,eleko1,vickyrotex see your life,na small girl dey write letter to PMB so o,una own na to dey bully for nairaland,shame shame shame on you tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by happney65: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
hucienda:
This is just propaganda.

Propaganda of the highest order..Dont mind them,I dont know how this would affect the price of Garri..Shiorrr

3 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by nijanigga: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Goovo:
How come she couldn't deliver it to Gej before? Who prevented her?
Jonathan barricaded himself with too many security operatives. Bullet proof everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by sotall(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
naira land is funny....

pls type Daura with dullard ( omit the with)and submit it in a post on nairaland .....see the changes

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by abdul4new(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by olaolulazio(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Click like if you think Buhari will not read that letter

All u needed was attention and you've gotten 25.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by omenka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stay away from my mention.

I detest you after you supported amnesty for BH
Who gives a beetle's fart what you detest or like?? What a deluded pun.

It's even a privilege I'm quoting you.

4 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
Can he read the letter? That should be the major concern.
when she wroted the letter to the one that can read,what did he did?he dided nothing.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by NoRetreat(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
What is important now is to wipe out Boko Haram from Nigeria. Enough of publicity stunt!!!

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
Who gives a beetle's fart what you detest or like?? What a deluded pun.

It's even a privilege I'm quoting you.
nsi

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by MarieSucre(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
The date on the top right corner of the letter says 8-7-2015. 8th of July 2015. How could she have possibly written a letter to Jonathan on that date?

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by denedene(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
bobo juice. when oby n co don politicize the whole matter, apc trying hard to paint perfect picture about buhari
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Gratia(f): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
chai! A letter dated 8th of July, 2015, they should've atleast back dated the letter for easy conviction.

Goodluck don suffer for una hand sha.

3 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Optional2(f): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dats good

Proudly a Nigeria
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
olaolulazio:

All u needed was attention and you've gotten 25.
I'm now a 1hr celebrity, do you care for a selfie with me. Anu okuko

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosinbabe:
Awww she cute!
lets make one tonight,dey can even be 3 grin
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by laplace12(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
This Oby woman is seriously searching for job grin

For one month Buhari has done nothing about the girls, yet all they could do is write him a letter.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
APC still playing opposition after almost two months in office.

Someone should tell babaonechance that the country is going down in flames.

5 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by mohisi: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
This little girl is a member of the BBOG Team. She reportedly wrote a letter to GEJ when he was in power but couldn't get the letter delivered to him.

But the one she wrote to PMB was personally delivered to him few days ago when PMB met with the BBOG team.

See pictures as shared on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKabrik/status/619058748137566209

Buhari is a president of d ppl my d ppl and 4 d ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.