Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (58625 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by kipesco(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
This little girl is a member of the BBOG Team. She reportedly wrote a letter to GEJ when he was in power but couldn't get the letter delivered to him.

But the one she wrote to PMB was personally delivered to him few days ago when PMB met with the BBOG team.

See pictures as shared on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKabrik/status/619058748137566209

Abeg no vex o make u write your own see weda e go pass the secretary. Buhari wife say make people no pay to see Buhari I don't know if Buhari made her the Secretary and also I don't know how many people have told us they paid to see Jonathan and don't know how many have walked freely to Buhari.
We know the BBOG campaign is an organ of APC.
Make TAN member write make we see weda president go receive.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by VickyRotex(f): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Fine little girl,eleko1,vickyrotex see your life,na small girl dey write letter to PMB so o,una own na to dey bully for nairaland,shame shame shame on you tongue

You don receive undiluted slap before? angry grin

If I tear you one, you go see Sun for night angry
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you wan fok me abi?
nah. I reside near sambisa forest. If u so need those items u requested come to sambisa and get them.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
How could she deliver it to Jonathan when he was busy trying to decide, for over three weeks after their abduction, whether the incident did happen or it was just a hoax?

How could she when her letter didn't resonate well with his desperate desire to cling onto power when he had demonstrated in no uncertain terms that he has no business whatsoever being in a leadership position?

How could she when she isn't Seyi Shey who could dress shabbily and scantily, giving lewd men like himself (Jo) an erectile malfunction by merely sitting beside him forcing him to cover his crouch?

How could she when the president's wife, madam peace (indeed), was busy ordering the arrest of protesters who dared to ask her colourless husband, who carried on like a whittled vegetable in a scorched desert, to rise up to his responsibility?

I pray and hope against all odds that those girls be found and reunited with their families someday.

Modified:

And to the daftie above me thinking she made sense quoting the date on the letter, here's a little sense for you. The tweet says "she once wrote to GEJ but it never got delivered". The tweet didn't say what she's holding up is the exact same letter she failed to deliver to GEJ. It means she once wrote a letter but failed to deliver it, but this time, she writes and was fortunate to have it delivered.

If Lalasticlala's title confused you, take your grouse to him and stop showing to the whole world what an ignoramus you are. Nobody send you go evening school.
What I don't really get are the ediots that always like the nonsense thrash that slowpoke woman always post. . .ECOTERRORS, I gave never seen anyone so daft as you. your stupidity is not only grand but epic.

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
Who exposed such a small beautiful girl to the public? Op why are you wicked? Do you want senator Sani Yerima to marry that small girl?
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by CalabarBiafran: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
People dying in the north and these scammers are here deceiving themselves.

Rubbish.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]Oby ezekwesili is trying hard to curry favor from the president.

Imagine o!, chibok girls in ss3 cant speak and write English but this toddler can write a whole letter.

Who una dey deceive?

Anyway, they go use the letter wrap suya for am.
[/size]

The girl looks aje butter i.e. from a middle class or wealthy home and going to a good private school
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by vikyno(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
So the BBOG campaign No longer do street protest wailing to and fro Abuja and other places just to make their demand on the govt.

They now go to the president for handshakes and taking pictures as if they are on pilgrimage. Its seems they have all embrace change.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

You don receive undiluted slap before? angry grin

If I tear you one, you go see Sun for night angry
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will make PMB to bomb his brothers?

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

Is it this letter that will change his slowbillus or procastination

I repeat again STORY

*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015.

APC and BBOG are still campaigning.

The guy below me is still campaigning. A bad manager blames every other person but himself
I didn't see a lot of you during the campaign. This is toxic, precise and accurate
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by VickyRotex(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by kristisking(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
How could she deliver it to Jonathan when he was busy trying to decide, for over three weeks after their abduction, whether the incident did happen or it was just a hoax?

How could she when her letter didn't resonate well with his desperate desire to cling onto power when he had demonstrated in no uncertain terms that he has no business whatsoever being in a leadership position?

How could she when she isn't Seyi Shey who could dress shabbily and scantily, giving lewd men like himself (Jo) an erectile malfunction by merely sitting beside him forcing him to cover his crouch?

How could she when the president's wife, madam peace (indeed), was busy ordering the arrest of protesters who dared to ask her colourless husband, who carried on like a whittled vegetable in a scorched desert, to rise up to his responsibility?

I pray and hope against all odds that those girls be found and reunited with their families someday.

Modified:

And to the daftie above me thinking she made sense quoting the date on the letter, here's a little sense for you. The tweet says "she once wrote to GEJ but it never got delivered". The tweet didn't say what she's holding up is the exact same letter she failed to deliver to GEJ. It means she once wrote a letter but failed to deliver it, but this time, she writes and was fortunate to have it delivered.

If Lalasticlala's title confused you, take your grouse to him and stop showing to the whole world what an ignoramus you are. Nobody send you go evening school.
Rubbish.You and those that like your comment are shortsighted!

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
agabaI23:
I didn't see a lot of you during the campaign. This is toxic, precise and accurate
I was around but I was using another moniker, I had to close it down when it was hacked. I wasn't vociferous because we were on the defensive but today we are the opposition so we attack every bad policy of the government
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

What I don't really get are the ediots that always like the nonsense thrash that slowpoke woman always post. . .ECOTERORS, I gave never seen anyone so daft as you. your stupidity is not only grand but epic.
Hey fool, don't you think your stupidity is making you go grey. NL eediot. A*hole

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Hey fool, don't you think your stupidity is making you go grey. NL eediot. A*hole
Me go grey? then check me out wella, if u are bold enough, post ur stupid ugly murrafucking picture let's see who looks more stupid. Ediots of the grand order
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Pascal181: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pataki:
If na to dey meet DBanj, Tonto Dike, Nollywood stars, Jonathan no dey shy away.

The heavens know the foolishness of that man called GEJ was immaculate.

Good riddance to the nuisance.
I'm not surprised,even ur father u do insult him.

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by knight001: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Precious91:
How about the letters the trekkers gave PMB too?We need answers to them too.Sai Buhari
I tire for nija.check well na minister daughter be that..... why we no see this girl since......politics every where,Nigeria don change to season film...........different President with different episode.... who be fool
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Me go grey? then check me out wella, if u are bold enough, post ur stupid ugly murrafucking picture let's see who looks more stupid. Ediots of the grand order
Hey goat, you can die in your stupidity for alll I care, eediot priick

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Precious91(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
knight001:

I tire for nija.check well na minister daughter be that..... why we no see this girl since......politics every where,Nigeria don change to season film...........different President with different episode.... who be fool
abi.God help us
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Johnnyoungster(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigerians are so dumb...they are saying bbog is just a scam. How is it a scam?? Would they keep on shouting and choose the fire brigade approve before u know that they are serious. These girls were not kidnapped under pmb nose but gej. How do u expect them to shout at the person who was not under power when the incident happened..think nigerians .... and again it over 1 year going to 2 since when the girls have been kidnapped....the pace is getting slow and various speculations abt their where about...#thinkbeforetalking #nigerians
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by nicerichard05: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
60% of Nlander are foolish, how can u conclude that it was GEJ that didn't allow d gal to deliver her letter or Howw can u say d gal was not allowed to deliver herr letter wen u no that d chairperson of this group iis an apc member.

Hmmmm sometimes I wonder how shabby some of us think! Now apc is in power and dey have carried the gal to PMB to deliver her letter that was written by "madam obasanjo iis not corrupt".

Well I am happy that she as delivered her letter, let's see how PMB will act.

Letter or no letter BH are still very active in this country and our president is sleeping on duty.

No idiott shouldd quote me undecided
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by agabaI23(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I was around but I was using another moniker, I had to close it down when it was hacked. I wasn't vociferous because we were on the defensive but today we are the opposition so we attack every bad policy of the government
I can imagine
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by meforyou1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lie Muhammed at work. Stuupid APC publicity gimmick. How can a letter written on 8 July, 2015 be addressed to GEJ that left office on 29 May, 2015?
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by simdam500(m): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
If he can't read it, atleast it can be read into his hearing undecided

Cute
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by DeGenius3(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
MosakuAW:
What is the content of the letter and what is the big deal about this.

Nigerian press and propaganda.

Will this letter solve BH 'featuring' ISIS in invading of the north or will it bring back our girls.

Nigeria social commentators are damaging this so called Democracy of ours.

We dey happy say we get Democracy while some useless one they demo the craz.

Oh Nigeria!

you're on point
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by donsmarte(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
dis is not only a propaganda,bt also it's a season of letter writing,another grl go soon write her own come meet the president.
These just few weeks ago after d mentality ad d trend of trekking or ridding bicycle 4rm desert to abuja 2 meet pmb.
Me i wonder o.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Yiwawo11: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
GEJ dont have time to receive her letter because he is busy planning how to bomb haus/fulani
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by sunshine1974(m): 3:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Media propaganda. Mtchewww! How does dis affect d war on bokoharam
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by agabaI23(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.