Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (58630 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by klax(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls who send this post here for God sake is your senses working at all Ok wait a minute read the caption yourself and check your age saying things like this in a world wide public forum like Nairaland. What is the meaning or relevancy in thus most useless post ever since i joined Nauraland

*Girl delivered letter to Buhari letter she could not deliver to Gej* and if i may ask now you will say you have Master degree pls is their any sense talkless of common sense in what you post here? Pls God have mercy biko pls God I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nicepoker(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
pls borrow me gari and sugar make i soak
on one condition.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by braine(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will make PMB to bomb his brothers?

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

Is it this letter that will change his slowbillus or procastination

I repeat again STORY

*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015.

APC and BBOG are still campaigning
You're so pathetic.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ajebuter(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
APC, wake up to your responsibilties

Elections are over and we need no more propaganda!

I'm not doubting APC staged this as usual to convince guillible Nigerians of the closeness of Buhari to the people.

Ok nairalanders, let's nominate two of our kids: a boy and a girl and let them deliver their letters PERSONALLY to the old dude

If he PERSONALLY receives them as they want us to believe , then indeed, Buhari should be canonized

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
GOD bless PMB.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

I repeat again STORY

foooooL.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by tankoy: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

I repeat again STORY

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
on one condition.
you wan fok me abi?
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by kenoz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Okay
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by braine(m): 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
MosakuAW:
What is the content of the letter and what is the big deal about this.

Nigerian press and propaganda.

Will this letter solve BH 'featuring' ISIS in invading of the north or will it bring back our girls.

Nigeria social commentators are damaging this so called Democracy of ours.

We dey happy say we get Democracy while some useless one they demo the craz.

Oh Nigeria!

Will this rant of yours solve the BH problem?

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
CAVE WOMAN angry
your moniker has answered you

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by omenka(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
abbey621:

And you are amazed by someone's stupidity? Look at the rubbish you wrote! How will anyone take you seriously when instead of responding with a tactful composition you spew trash!
Certain people I don't even bother responding to. They. Sound too daft. That one can drive himself off a cliff for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by sonofananimalz: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your moniker has answered you
CAVE WOMAN angry
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
All the unnecessary attempts to make the dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' look smart or loved is irritating to me. I can't stoop low to such primitive gesture and compromise my civilized and enviable stand to accept this nonsense!

Nigerians in their ignorance are nauseating to say the least! Jeez! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Imortal001: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
frankeinstein:
I never knew idiots like you still exist
Now you know... Do quick... Go hang yourself.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Still doesn't solve nothing,Nigerians should stop pretending to be relevant and try to be.

angry
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by carzola(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
A Government full of lies... cheap propaganda, tribalism and selective participation. a blind MAN can not lead a blind man buhari we would not stand and watch your cluelessness destroy the legacy GEJ left behind.

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by duality(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is madness.

And they will tel, us that BBOG is not political? All these stunts were just because we called on Oby Ezekwesili to tell nigerians how far about the BBOG campaign since a new government came in .

APC and Oby playing politics with BBOG even when the contest is over.

so shameful.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by sonofananimalz: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
Who gives a beetle's fart what you detest or like?? What a deluded pun.

It's even a privilege I'm quoting you.
JUST FORGET THAT DEMENTED WOMAN.

AT HER AGE SHE NO JUST WON GET SENSE AT ALL!

AFTER NOW SHE GO SAY HER VILLAGE WITCH DEY DISTURB HER MAKE SHE NO SEE HUSBAND MARRY angry

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by frankeinstein(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Imortal001:
Now you know... Do quick... Go hang yourself.
Coming from one who miraculously survived anencephaly,I'm not surprised.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by nom44311: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
How could she deliver it to Jonathan when he was busy trying to decide, for over three weeks after their abduction, whether the incident did happen or it was just a hoax?

How could she when her letter didn't resonate well with his desperate desire to cling onto power when he had demonstrated in no uncertain terms that he has no business whatsoever being in a leadership position?

How could she when she isn't Seyi Shey who could dress shabbily and scantily, giving lewd men like himself (Jo) an erectile malfunction by merely sitting beside him forcing him to cover his crouch?

How could she when the president's wife, madam peace (indeed), was busy ordering the arrest of protesters who dared to ask her colourless husband, who carried on like a whittled vegetable in a scorched desert, to rise up to his responsibility?

I pray and hope against all odds that those girls be found and reunited with their families someday.

Modified:

And to the daftie above me thinking she made sense quoting the date on the letter, here's a little sense for you. The tweet says "she once wrote to GEJ but it never got delivered". The tweet didn't say what she's holding up is the exact same letter she failed to deliver to GEJ. It means she once wrote a letter but failed to deliver it, but this time, she writes and was fortunate to have it delivered.

If Lalasticlala's title confused you, take your grouse to him and stop showing to the whole world what an ignoramus you are. Nobody send you go evening school.

Peeps like you give me hope for this country, idiots like d ignoramus that posted before u almost made me go seek asylum in the States.....

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Oluwaseaj: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
How could she deliver it to Jonathan when he was busy trying to decide, for over three weeks after their abduction, whether the incident did happen or it was just a hoax?

How could she when her letter didn't resonate well with his desperate desire to cling onto power when he had demonstrated in no uncertain terms that he has no business whatsoever being in a leadership position?

How could she when she isn't Seyi Shey who could dress shabbily and scantily, giving lewd men like himself (Jo) an erectile malfunction by merely sitting beside him forcing him to cover his crouch?

How could she when the president's wife, madam peace (indeed), was busy ordering the arrest of protesters who dared to ask her colourless husband, who carried on like a whittled vegetable in a scorched desert, to rise up to his responsibility?

I pray and hope against all odds that those girls be found and reunited with their families someday.

Modified:

And to the daftie above me thinking she made sense quoting the date on the letter, here's a little sense for you. The tweet says "she once wrote to GEJ but it never got delivered". The tweet didn't say what she's holding up is the exact same letter she failed to deliver to GEJ. It means she once wrote a letter but failed to deliver it, but this time, she writes and was fortunate to have it delivered.

If Lalasticlala's title confused you, take your grouse to him and stop showing to the whole world what an ignoramus you are. Nobody send you go evening school.
mumu of life.........who say em dy thr wen she went there to deliver d letter??
abi nah d letter go bring dem back.

you jst lik literature ni sha......#shoroniyen #Iranu #Abasha
mtcheeeeew
go do sumtin else......ewu.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by pBuhari(f): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
I hear
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=ECOTERRORS post=35747357
*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015
[/quote]
I refuse to believe that you are daft or stupid....
Is it state in the thread that it was the said letter that was suppose to be delivered to GEJ?

YOU leap too fast love..... It's not worth it...
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by 12345DKO(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD INVITES YOU TO HER 63RD ANNUAL CONVENTION
THEME: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
DATE: 3 - 9 AUGUST, 2015.
VENUE: REDEMPTION CAMP, KM 46 ALONG LAGOS/IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.
TIME: 8PM.
MINISTERING: THE ALL-SUFFICIENT GOD.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by feelingthenigga: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
i taught my letter also got to buhari grin

NDU post utme form is out
http://www.timiplus.com/2015/07/ndu-post-utme-form-is-out/
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by mavinc4u(f): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Please GMB try and give oby a post in your administration because she really tried for you.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by susanokopi(f): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
GEJ was too drunk to remember that any girl was kidnapped under his watch.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Manred0(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

I repeat again STORY

APC and BBOG are still campaigning.

The guy below me is still campaigning. A bad manager blames every other person but himself
Useless LovePeddler angry
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Stancity(m): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aare2050:
ok
1,left mansion, lefty street.
this land belong to the family of PCM #B'15. trespassers will be prosicuted.
stancity my brother, how daddy and mummy? so happy deracthy letter finally got to PMB.
They are great.. They sent their regards..
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by nom44311: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
DickDastardly:

Omenka, simply tell your Buhari to find your Chibok Girls now that he has won with its well orchestrated propaganda. It is no longer about what Jonathan did or failed to do. Its now all about keeping to his promise of finding your make belief political girls as quick as his old frail bacg of bones will let him.
Jonathan's ship has set sail long ago. Unless your own harmattan insanity remains after the season is long gone.
Btw, i forgot to call him the DAURA DULLLARDIC Monkey.
I mean the Old Gworo chewing, Kunu and burukutu Sipping Gorrilla. cheesy

Fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by chigoizie7(m): 6:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
As if to say, na mama Nkechi daughter, Adaobi, dem for allow her cross Aso rock? Hypocrites.

Did oby bring this girl to GEJ and GEJ refused to accept the letter?

Besides, it was not GEJ's fault that OBY could not see him,

There is what we call, Chief protocol officer. U can't just see the president just like that,it is not done anywhere in the world, even Governors sef.

There are also, so many prominent Nigerian's who could not see PMB not because they should not, but because there is what we call due process and protocols.

If u wan see a minister and the secretary does not want u to see him, LIE LIE , u won't see him, until she books ur appointment with him, that's when u will see him, otherwise, u go come that ministry tire, u no go still see him, until the secretary decides ur appointment. Same thing also applies to the presidency.

Unless u see him by chance or a place that is not the office which is even nearly impossible because the security details won't let u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.