Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ (58631 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Is Bloomberg Now Part Of The Wailers Team?... Buhari Which Way Na??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nicepoker(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
when she wroted the letter to the one that can read,what did he did?he dided nothing.
u want to defend the dullard. Oya edit that word. It's wrote. Not WROTED.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
APC n buhari are still behaving like the opposition...

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by 1960chic(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think this is unnecessary

That little girl doesn't look like one to attend that chibok school with her cheeks, fresh skin et al, she looks like a daughter to one of those hajias in that BBOG camp.

They've entered aso rock now so can we move on to the next item on the list.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Pataki: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
If na to dey meet DBanj, Tonto Dike, Nollywood stars, Jonathan no dey shy away.

The heavens know the foolishness of that man called GEJ was immaculate.

Good riddance to the nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by mekaboy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Abeg enough of this story that touch. Election is over, lets get to business. Bomb is going off like pure water, dollar is now 235, fuel is rising. Where are the jobs?
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by CSTR2: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
c'mon, the time for campaign and propaganda is over.
If buhari fails to bring back the chibok girls, even a thousand letters to deceive the gullible will not save him from defeat at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by XBLadez: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
[s]
omenka:
How could she deliver it to Jonathan when he was busy trying to decide, for over three weeks after their abduction, whether the incident did happen or it was just a hoax?

How could she when her letter didn't resonate well with his desperate desire to cling onto power when he had demonstrated in no uncertain terms that he has no business whatsoever being in a leadership position?

How could she when she isn't Sheyi Shey who could dress shabbily and scantily, giving lewd men like himself (Jo) an erectile malfunction by merely sitting beside him forcing him to cover his crouch?

How could she when the president's wife, madam peace (indeed), was busy ordering the arrest of protesters who dared to ask her colourless husband, who carried on like a whittled vegetable in a scorched desert, to rise up to his responsibility?

I pray and hope against all odds that those girls be found and reunited with their families someday.
[/s]
You always amaze me with your stupidity, Omenka. When will you ever make an unbiased and reasonable comment on Nairaland? Now show me link to any previous news of this same girl attempting to send a letter to GEJ. Boko Haram apologist, we all know this is another cheap stunt to promote your Booohari, who is notorious for using the underage to achieve his aims. The little boys for votes and Boko Haram education; the little girls for suicide bombing and premature marriage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by shalomm: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
midolian:
She wasn't succesful in delivering it to GEJ because her letter deserves to be received by a better president. A president that would do something about it.

And he has been doing something about it abi? undecided dis can life no dey pay oooo
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by blazer90707: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
utumunta:
I hope now that she delivered the 'letter which she failed to deliver to GEJ' that the President would now find the missing girls. Let the President spend the same energy and time he spent in allowing the girl into the villa, receiving her and preparing for the photo op to find and bring back our girls.

Honestly we are getting tired of this government by propaganda. The APC should stop feeding us news. They should make news and let us talk about it.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
leave me jo,i am hungry
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by XBLadez: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will make PMB to bomb his brothers?

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

Is it this letter that will change his slowbillus or procastination

I repeat again STORY
Don't mind the idiots

5 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by frankeinstein(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
Same way a little girl gave Buhari 10,000 Naira 'lunch' money to support his campaign angry
APC and propaganda are synonymous. Yeye party

4 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
APC n buhari still living as opposition.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nicepoker(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave me jo,i am hungry
hahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah. After reading ur last post. I laughed as if I just inhaled nitros oxide. Any way it may be the girl didn't use the right channel to send her letter to GEJ.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by midolian(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
shalomm:

And he has been doing something about it abi? undecided dis can life no dey pay oooo
grin grin grin
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by olaolulazio(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm now a 1hr celebrity, do you care for a selfie with me. Anu okuko

Yeah, I think I will do that with u when the commonsense u lack becomes common in u again.

Take it back at ya Anu okuko.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Imortal001: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
The beautiful innocent girl delivered the letter to the right president. If na jona she give the letter, e for tak the letter clean yansh. SAI BABA BUHARI!
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by frankeinstein(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
Imortal001:
The beautiful innocent girl delivered the letter to the right president.
If na jona she give the letter, e for tak the letter clean yansh.
SAI BABA BUHARI!
I never knew idiots like you still exist

5 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by XBLadez: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stay away from my mention.

I detest you after you supported amnesty for BH
Oh, you were among those who believed Omenka was Igbo? He's a certified Boko Haram apologist. A pure mallam who works in a ranch
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by goldengift025(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

Is it this letter that will tell him that about 700 people have died from BH attack since he was inaugurated

I repeat again STORY

*modified* how can GEJ read a letter dated 08-07-2015.

APC and BBOG are still campaigning
I can see that u are still in the hate mood that GEJ lost... Please just live with the fact that PMB is your president for the next 4 years
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by ibietela2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Mkpi, how are you, I thought you ve hanged after the courts sacked Rivers state LG chairmen

I thought same o, even cleverly aka NgeneUkwenu, beremx oh Obiagelli too. egift was busy shouting Sai Buhari until he got hit
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by abbey621(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
XBLadez:
[s][/s]
You always amaze me with your stupidity, Omenka. When will you ever make an unbiased and reasonable comment on Nairaland? Now show me link to any previous news of this same girl attempting to send a letter to GEJ. Boko Haram apologist, we all know this is another cheap stunt to promote your Booohari, who is notorious for using the underage to achieve his aims. The little boys for votes and Boko Haram education; the little girls for suicide bombing and premature marriage

And you are amazed by someone's stupidity? Look at the rubbish you wrote! How will anyone take you seriously when instead of responding with a tactful composition you spew trash!

2 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by tamonokare: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
MAD people.... APC leave GEJ and focus on governance

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by maduxs: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
please make una free Gej from this stupid propaganda you have gotten all you need just let him be.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Click like if you think Buhari will not read that letter
can he even understand the content of the letter.

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by neocortex: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
A letter written last week was meant for GEJ ?
SMH at some people's thoughtlessness.
If you must lie , apply some wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by XBLadez: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
abbey621:

And you are amazed by someone's stupidity? Look at the rubbish you wrote! How will anyone take you seriously when instead of responding with a tactful composition you spew trash!
Please get lost!

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by neocortex: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nicepoker:

Don't mind her.
illiteracy runs in Buhari loyalist's blood.
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by IYANGBALI: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nicepoker:
hahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah. After reading ur last post. I laughed as if I just inhaled nitros oxide. Any way it may be the girl didn't use the right channel to send her letter to GEJ.
pls borrow me gari and sugar make i soak
Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by INNOCENTDAO(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

I repeat again STORY

BROS HELP ME ASK BUHARIN MAYBE WILL ARE STILL IN ELECTION PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ by sonofananimalz: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
STORY

I repeat again STORY

CAVE WOMAN angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Radio Biafra Engineer / Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.