Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America (46592 Views)

5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers / Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / 24 Things I Learnt While In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by armyofone(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2015
grin that's the spirit you learn to play alone grin
Take time to play...i mean visit those theme parks.

bebe2:

yess ooooo

enuf money to entertain mysef,

dont want to be liability grin grin

and am visiting 4 states in 2wks shocked shocked
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 13, 2015
nairalandist:
I so much agree with you, especially on no 7. So much land mass. . . I mean, Alaska alone is bigger than Nigeria. . . The whole world could fit into the US. But Russia is still bigger though. . . Lol.... monster size!

What about Canada,it's bigger than the USA put together.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 13, 2015
raayah:
Bashing America once again??

Don't you pay for water in Nigeria too? How many restaurants do you go to in Nigeria that gives free pure water?

It is Illegal to a resturant to charge for water in most states in U.S. So your post is not true about that.

Free??

They are many shelters for homeless people, countless food banks and soup kitchens.
You also receive welfare , discounted living and bus pass if your making below a certain wage.
911 and emergency service will respond on call.

The other day I was in a situation and the cops got here in less than 5 minutes. I'd rather stay here.

How many shelters do you have in your country?
What is free in Nigeria?

You need ID Card to enter certain places because the government cares about the people. A 16 year old should not be at the club drinking alcohol. They are extremely vulnerable. Are you bashing a country for caring for its people.

Minimum monthly wage in america in Naira is 255,200 . (assuming 40 hr/wk at 7.25/hr at 220dollars = 1 Naira)
Minimum monthly wage in Nigeria is 18,000.

Things cannot be sold at the same price.

Americans never post about why they hate Nigeria because well, they know they're better.
Inferiority complex is a terrible thing.

You're right.

Let those who love Nigeria live there.
One day I was at the scene of an accident and the police was called. Within five minutes,I mean before five minutes they don arrive.
Call naija police nah..story!

Talking about Canada though..my second home.

Emm America too discriminate against us

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by igbo2011(m): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2015
cap28:

They are the indigenous people who inhabited north America, Alaska and Hawaii before the arrival of the Europeans.

here is a link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

This is how they look today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Learn about the Nican Tlacan movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDjXjHAFndQ

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by sugah: 1:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Warmis:
There is no American state that is even half of Nigeria, be it landmark and population wise Nigeria is approximately 180 million people the biggest state in Amnerica is California with a population 38million ppl followed by Texas 26million Florida and New York 19each 4 states from 12 to 10million all the rest are 9milion down....................... Wikipedia... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

The comparison is land mass not population. Even the link you quoted clearly states that. Texas (just over 600,000km sq) is just a bit smaller than the whole of Nigeria(just over 900,000km sq) and alaska(1.7M km sq) is twice the size of Nigeria.
Authoritatively giving out wrong info and some ignorant people are liking the comment.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by chukzzy1(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2015
raayah:

Don't you pay for water in Nigeria too? How many restaurants do you go to in Nigeria that gives free pure water?

It is Illegal to a resturant to charge for water in most states in U.S. So your post is not true about that.

Free??

They are many shelters for homeless people, countless food banks and soup kitchens.
You also receive welfare , discounted living and bus pass if your making below a certain wage.

The other day I was in a situation and the cops got here in less than 5 minutes. I'd rather stay here.

What is free in Nigeria?

You need ID Card to enter certain places because the government cares about the people. A 16 year old should not be at the club drinking alcohol. They are extremely vulnerable. Are you bashing a country for caring for its people.

Minimum monthly wage in america in Naira is 255,200 . (assuming 40 hr/wk at 7.25/hr at 220dollars = 1 Naira)

Americans never post about why they hate Nigeria because well, they know they're better.

Did you actually read the post??
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by RaptorX: 3:52am On Jul 13, 2015
DeeTus:
America needs to implement stricter law for gun control.

People are being shot everyday. Racism is still high in America.
Forget it there will never be stricter law for gun control, white Americans will never allow it. They are locked and loaded and afraid blacks will do to them what they did to blacks. Most gun violence occurs in the inner cities even though whites have more guns, as long as the blacks are killing themselves they are cool with it, it's a form of population control as far as they are concerned.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by 400billionman: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2015
elego1:
Like seriously, Nigeria is a free country...
In Nigeria, u buy 10 in 1 movie disc for 150 naira ($0.87). while in America the average price for a movies disc is $10 (2000 naira), while 10 movies is 20,000 naira.
meh!!! we are really enjoying in this country.

We Nigerians are enjoying in Nigeria but laziness won't allow some of us realize this.

Naira has value. Some do not even pay PHCN bills but they complain. Yet they iron their clothes, use electric cookers and boilers, airconditioners, washing machines etc.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2015
anonimi:

Are we not truly inferior by our mental LAZINESS

Look around you now and check how many of the things you use that are discovered/invented/made/improved/maintained by black people and/or technology from black people?

Ordinary malaria that almost exclusively occurs on our continent, can we precisely diagnose it with our own home grown and constantly improved technology

Do we have the discipline and can we make the sacrifice for the improvement of the reputation of our black race among other races? This is the question we need to address instead of blaming the past, history other people but our own mental laziness.

We will remain scumbags of the earth if we continue on this path to nowhere.
I have read your take on this topic with keen interest and am quite impressed with your opinions, which are logical and thought-provoking. How do you think the highlighted part of this post can be achieved? What steps do you suggest that can be taken by Blacks/Africans to improve our reputation among other peoples of the world? Thank you.
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Amya:

Thank you very much for this. While I was reading some books on slavery, I read that the abolition of slave trade in America didn't actually go well with some of the blacks themselves because they're used to being owned. Going out their to fend for themselves was even a bigger risk to them, so they whined and cried when they were freed. The feeling of dependency is actually the root cause of what is happening to the AA's. Generations later and they haven't actually been freed of the shackles of mental slavery.
A good example Stockholm's syndrome.
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by anonimi: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
venturecap:

My guy Racism is alive, and institutionalized in the U.S. If I tell you my story you go weak. Even though I have an Ivy League education o.

I never said racism does not exist in my posts. Did I
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by anonimi: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
gensteejay:

I have read your take on this topic with keen interest and am quite impressed with your opinions, which are logical and thought-provoking. How do you think the highlighted part of this post can be achieved? What steps do you suggest that can be taken by Blacks/Africans to improve our reputation among other peoples of the world? Thank you.

Encourage each other to focus on the real issues for sustainable development like education, especially technical/vocational and promote local consumption while encouraging internal competition. Most importantly stop wasting away our individual & collective wealth on bling bling acquisitions instead of sowing back to our communities.

Our value system needs to change and quickly too.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
anonimi:

Encourage each other to focus on the real issues for sustainable development like education, especially technical/vocational and promote local consumption while encouraging internal competition. Most importantly stop wasting away our individual & collective wealth on bling bling acquisitions instead of sowing back to our communities.

Our value system needs to change and quickly too.
That's a nice contribution from your end. Thumbs up! Your suggestions are noted.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by bankson80(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2015
america is far behind good performing european countries,for e.g gun law,such is not possible in austria where am living.infact people over here makes jokes about america like not serious country.police never have the right to shoot when his not been attacked with a gun even when the suspect or a convict is drive away.even if your black or any race,its never possible because he will end in prison.someone shoot a criminal that he saw in his house with mask while the criminal is trying to ran away.because of that he will go to prison because they said that the guy was trying to run away when he saw him to is not a self defense.and that is the only time you are allow to shoot just to defend yourself.

secondly,america is still debating on obama care when in austria they have health care for every body in the country even if you just enter this minute and register as an asylum seeker,you will get yours immediately.and you are automatically allowed to be taking care of free of charge without paying a cent.that goes to non citizens and citizens.as far as you are in this country and something happens to you,you are well assured that you will be well taking care of by the government.

work is not a problem where as in america someone was saying if you want to have a good or soo soo work to have a standard living in america,you need this course or so.its good to be educated yes but in austria. weather you understand come in german or not,the lowest salary u you will earn is 1000 and that is very few normally and majority is 1200 euros.remember that is if you understand come in german or not.and every 6th june or july you most gets it double for your holiday that is 2400 euros and also in december for your holiday.and this is after tax has been automatically taking out.working time monday to friday 40hrs per week any in the weekend is checked as double that is every hr is calculated as 2hrs and anything over time or late hour work is calculated also more.remember is for no language, no education,no skill just nothing.and if you lose your work and you have work up to 12 months since you are in the country,you will be get lowest if you are in this category that i explain now 750 euros per month till you get another work and it continues like that if you lose it again.they will even get work for you by themselves so that they can stop to you and even something like you transport ticket will be cut down by 75% in the city where am living in linz austria.

if you just have one year stay visa and and you have a wife,and and kids.your wife will be paid every month if she have a new baby for 2yrs depending on how she want it,2yrs if she never work or maybe new from africa or maybe just finished school then 650euros monthly.each kid lowest 200euros depending on how you are making also.50% of your house rent will be paid by the government too.the 2bedroom and a living room we are talking about here that the government will give you as family man is just costing you normally 350 euros then cut out 50% again then you know the maths.dont ever think maybe is just a local house.no because over here every house most meet the standard of the government if not it will be grounded.

remember your health care is free both your child delivery or any form of service is free.not a cent.i can go on and on.interest rate 2 to 3%.under 1000 is free you don`t even need to tell your bank just put your card a press it and you will have it.america is far behind.i can go on and on.my friends that run to america and canada are all back again.they said all the dollars but still at the end you dont see nothing.why should someone as id before entering just a club where you have security.just not normal and everything is fucking expensive compare to what a common man can afford.here is the opposite the poorest over can even afford a brown new car for 20,000euros if is what keeps him or her up at night.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by bankson80(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2015
please i made some mistakes in some of my sentence but please try to understand wink
bankson80:
america is far behind good performing european countries,for e.g gun law,such is not possible in austria where am living.infact people over here makes jokes about america like not serious country.police never have the right to shoot when his not been attacked with a gun even when the suspect or a convict is drive away.even if your black or any race,its never possible because he will end in prison.someone shoot a criminal that he saw in his house with mask while the criminal is trying to ran away.because of that he will go to prison because they said that the guy was trying to run away when he saw him to is not a self defense.and that is the only time you are allow to shoot just to defend yourself.

secondly,america is still debating on obama care when in austria they have health care for every body in the country even if you just enter this minute and register as an asylum seeker,you will get yours immediately.and you are automatically allowed to be taking care of free of charge without paying a cent.that goes to non citizens and citizens.as far as you are in this country and something happens to you,you are well assured that you will be well taking care of by the government.

work is not a problem where as in america someone was saying if you want to have a good or soo soo work to have a standard living in america,you need this course or so.its good to be educated yes but in austria. weather you understand come in german or not,the lowest salary u you will earn is 1000 and that is very few normally and majority is 1200 euros.remember that is if you understand come in german or not.and every 6th june or july you most gets it double for your holiday that is 2400 euros and also in december for your holiday.and this is after tax has been automatically taking out.working time monday to friday 40hrs per week any in the weekend is checked as double that is every hr is calculated as 2hrs and anything over time or late hour work is calculated also more.remember is for no language, no education,no skill just nothing.and if you lose your work and you have work up to 12 months since you are in the country,you will be get lowest if you are in this category that i explain now 750 euros per month till you get another work and it continues like that if you lose it again.they will even get work for you by themselves so that they can stop to you and even something like you transport ticket will be cut down by 75% in the city where am living in linz austria.

if you just have one year stay visa and and you have a wife,and and kids.your wife will be paid every month if she have a new baby for 2yrs depending on how she want it,2yrs if she never work or maybe new from africa or maybe just finished school then 650euros monthly.each kid lowest 200euros depending on how you are making also.50% of your house rent will be paid by the government too.the 2bedroom and a living room we are talking about here that the government will give you as family man is just costing you normally 350 euros then cut out 50% again then you know the maths.dont ever think maybe is just a local house.no because over here every house most meet the standard of the government if not it will be grounded.

remember your health care is free both your child delivery or any form of service is free.not a cent.i can go on and on.interest rate 2 to 3%.under 1000 is free you don`t even need to tell your bank just put your card a press it and you will have it.america is far behind.i can go on and on.my friends that run to america and canada are all back again.they said all the dollars but still at the end you dont see nothing.why should someone as id before entering just a club where you have security.just not normal and everything is fucking expensive compare to what a common man can afford.here is the opposite the poorest over can even afford a brown new car for 20,000euros if is what keeps him or her up at night.
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by anonimi: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2015
gensteejay:

That's a nice contribution from your end. Thumbs up! Your suggestions are noted.

Thanks but it will take quite a lot of discipline to stay the course for sustainable progress. But the good news is that it can be done and it has been done in a way with someone like Awolowo leading the process in the South west for six glorious years (1954-1960) as Premier.

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by intrepid: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2015
I dont think this is a hate post,but i know understanding differs.How come about only you are seeing this as a hate post ?
raayah:

Free??

What is free in Nigeria?

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by pomide(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2015
raayah:

Free??

What is free in Nigeria?

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks but it will take quite a lot of discipline to stay the course for sustainable progress. But the good news is that it can be done and it has been done in a way with someone like Awolowo leading the process in the South west for six glorious years (1954-1960) as Premier.

I quite agree with you; nothing good comes easy. It only takes one man or a group of few like-minded progressive people to bring about a significant social change in any society, and I believe people like you and me and other good Nigerians on this forum or elsewhere can achieve that; we can be the change we seek.

In this connection, to make the black (Nigerian) society a better place, we can use online fora like Nairaland and Fb to
1. Suggest practical ways or means by which we can solve common social problems like Corruption, Insecurity, Constant Power Outages, inter alia.
2. Constructively criticize our Government -at all levels- and focus only on important issues; not playing partisan politics based on party/religious/ethnic affiliations.
3. Engage in political discourses whereby contributions from intelligent people can be analysed in order to get reasonable and sound ideas for good governance.

I believe by carrying out some of the aforementioned steps, we can gradually transform our society into a better, safer and healthier place to live in. Indeed, the transformation will surely take time, but it's worth starting; because the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by cap28: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Theflint1:
Bro you are going round in circles, full of hate and being hypocritical. Apportion the blame where it lies, mostly on we and our fathers.

Are you trying to tell me that if blacks had the machinery (means for circumnavigation and weaponry) the west had then they wouldn't have attempted to conquer less advantaged regions?

Its basic human nature, only thing is that we on the receiving side of this presently. What we need to do now as blacks is understand the system and beat it, not crying all day of what the white man has or hasn't done.

You are programmed to worship whites and hate yourself so I wont blame you. You have no idea how the real world works and you probably know very little of your own history.
Its not basic human nature for people to murder, ra.pe and steal other peoples land and resources its only Europeans who are known for that. The Chinese invented gunpowder but they didn't exploit it and use it as a weapon to invade and conquer other nations again it was the Europeans and that is the only reason why they have amassed so much wealth, everything they have today they stole from others.

How are you going to beat the system when you don't even know who your enemies are , in order to win in this world you have to have a strategy and having a strategy means knowing and understanding why you are in your current predicament, tell me how you are going to win when you keep thinking that the Europeans are your best friends. An ancient Chinese philosopher by the name of Tsun Zu said:

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles".

You don't know your history and you don't know who your enemies are therefore you have already failed before you've even started.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
elego1:
In Nigeria, u buy 10 in 1 movie disc for 150 naira ($0.87). while in America the average price for a movies disc is $10 (2000 naira), while 10 movies is 20,000 naira.
I get mine for just N100 sef grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2015
elego1:
I get mine for just N100 sef
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Theflint1(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
cap28:

You are programmed to worship whites and hate yourself so I wont blame you. You have no idea how the real world works and you probably know very little of your own history.
Its not basic human nature for people to murder, ra.pe and steal other peoples land and resources its only Europeans who are known for that. The Chinese invented gunpowder but they didn't exploit it and use it as a weapon to invade and conquer other nations again it was the Europeans and that is the only reason why they have amassed so much wealth, everything they have today they stole from others.

How are you going to beat the system when you don't even know who your enemies are , in order to win in this world you have to have a strategy and having a strategy means knowing and understanding why you are in your current predicament, tell me how you are going to win when you keep thinking that the Europeans are your best friends. An ancient Chinese philosopher by the name of Tsun Zu said:

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles".

You don't know your history and you don't know who your enemies are therefore you have already failed before you've even started.

Keep living in self-denial. The Chinese were already making use of gunpowder technology in warfare as early as the 13th century.

The biggest enemy of the black man is the black man. Mental weakness is what has left us open time and time again to ra.pe from the white man.

We have not been the only victims of the white mans machinations so why are we the only ones that have failed to pick ourselves up and move on?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by cap28: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2015
igbo2011:

Learn about the Nican Tlacan movement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDjXjHAFndQ

thanks for that video Bro. wink
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by infinityandzero: 9:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Theflint1:
Keep living in self-denial. The Chinese were already making use of gunpowder technology in warfare as early as the 13th century.

The biggest enemy of the black man is the black man. Mental weakness is what has left us open time and time again to ra.pe from the white man.

We have not been the only victims of the white mans machinations so why are we the only ones that have failed to pick ourselves up and move on?
while I agree with certain points that you have made, the skepic me would not fully. Social Engineering is real, and it is one of the many tools that the supremacist aryans have used since the days of expeditions of colombus. While the black man may be the cause of all his problems; another reason we are lik this is because of Nature and its philosophy. On the basis of relativism, there must be two sides to a coin, for every winner, a looser exist; for every fool, a wise sage exists; for every master, a slave must exist. while the white man may never continue being atop forever, certain things just transcend of limited reality.
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by cap28: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Theflint1:

Did you watch the video below about the Native American people? Did they pick themselves up after their population was massacred by the Europeans? You are very blinkered and exteremely critical of your own race, why? Many other peoples have fared worse than us, the native americans were almost completely wiped out by the Europeans but we are still very much around and yet you say that we are weak.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by hamzeiy: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Ugosample:

So the atrocities the Fulani committed in Northern Nigeria, killing and all sorts are excusable because they are Africans too? Damn.... the level of your thinking......

oh pls...which killings are you talken about...bokoharam or what......we are talking of issues that has eaten deep into the fabric of our ways of life...our very mentality as citizens if this world...youre trying to compare such issue that has lasted for more than 3 generations to an a problem that started yestrday...FYI most of the pple causing problems up north are not fulanis...pla do no bring ethnicity into our discourse for once we are talking like reasonable and smart pple on nairaland.....as if there are no killing in the south...i served in rivers state and i xperienced evils that i have never xperienced through out my stay in kaduna....this is not to say all is bad with the pple as i also met good nigerians there....lets get the facts straight pls.....just so you know am not an hausa or fulani guy
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Theflint1(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
cap28:

Did you watch the video below about the Native American people? Did they pick themselves up after their population was massacred by the Europeans? You are very blinkered and exteremely critical of your own race, why? Many other peoples have fared worse than us, the native americans were almost completely wiped out by the Europeans but we are still very much around and yet you say that we are weak.
Hmm...so you are comparing a couple of tribes to a continent as large and diverse as Africa? Very funny.

I'm not being critical, just making deductions based on facts I'm aware of.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by hamzeiy: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Blindness strike your mother. You are crazy and cancer will never leave your house. Go and teach your mother manners oloribruku
hmmmm...frustration @ work.......manners pls..it cost nothing to be gentle and reasonable...yoruba's are known to be respectful and smart ...yours shouldnt be different..grow up man..stop the e-cursing we aint fighting
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by DanjaNinja(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:
embarassed

In this age where a 12 year old can pass for a 20 years old with or without makeup, this is most stupid law ever. Why should a club be responsible for someone else's indiscretion or parenting. Is a 12 year old too young to figure out what is wrong and what is right? If the government so badly wants to make someone culpable, what about making that kid criminally culpable for his own choices.

It's only a responsible nation/government that takes the initiative to pass laws that protect the gullible. I find it surprising that you don't see the importance of this law especially when you acknowledge that "a 12 year old can pass for a 20 year old". So tell me, if a 12 year old can pass for a 20 old, how do you identify one?

In other news, what laws have your government passed to protect you? Are they even aware you exist?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by DanjaNinja(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
oppybouy:
apparently we don't know how lucky we are in this country....

still every hustling brother out there wants to go to 'obodo oyinbo'

Bro, just like you, i love my country Nigeria but let's be objective for once. So please explain to me, [b ]How are we lucky? [/b] i really want to know.
Re: 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2015
raayah:

Free??

What is free in Nigeria?

jeeeeezz... you must have been holding this in for a long while that u just rushed in to comment. This is far from a bashing thread.. can't u feel it? He is merely stating interesting fact that people may not know about America.
It is far from bashing ok?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Crushes 15 Cows To The Death In Kogi. Photos/Video / Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.