Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13530 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:09am On Mar 31, 2009
No mind them. . . No mind them. . .
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2009
SOMEONE TO CARE, SOMEONE TO FILL LONELY HOURS AND THE MOMENTS OF DESPAIR.

TO BE LOVED!
TO BE LOVED!

OH! WHAT A FEELING TO BE LOVED.

SOME WISH TO BE A KING OR A QUEEN,

SOME WISH FOR FORTUNE AND FAME.

BUT TO BE TRULY,TRULY, LOVED IS ALL I CAN WISH.
TO BE LOVED!
TO BE LOVED!

OH! what a feeling to be loved,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AnthonyKil(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2009
And what are you trying to proof? undecided
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by SCORPIONN(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2009
Why is everybody after gabrywyl? angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2009
Scorp, I have no idea. . . sad

Uyimen, you're in love abi? grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2009
Yes am in love wit you guys. All the guys in this forum especial this thread.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2009
Why
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2009
humming " .  .  . make you follow me bumper to bumper .  .  . come follow me bumper to bumper .  .  ." grin

take it easy. aight?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by dragonslay(m): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2009
Gabby! I actually opened another thread but the moderators deleted it I guess. so what is your answer. do you wanna go on a date with me or not?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2009
no
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2009
So?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
Yes? So what? I beg go sleep!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ben, wassup with you? smiley
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2009
Hey Gabby, am cool. How are you doing? How close is Malaysia to Singapore?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2009
Malaysia and Singapore. . . well, it depends on which part of Malaysia. I know the closest part of Malaysia to Singapore is Johor. . . From Johor to Singapore, I think roughly it takes 1 - 2 hours by road.

Why? U intend to go to Singapore?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
yes gabby,

on my way to singapore butnot very soon.
latter in the year.

then i will have the honour to see you.
and report back to nairaland how you look in person,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2009
Singapore? How come? U are going on a holiday abi?

LOL! Now why would you do that on reporting how I look like? I just look like a human being naa grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
Am coming on a kind of work practise /experience programme, the programme is aimed at gainig international exposure. Its a partial scholarship programme, those that cant afford it can remain in the country. Am choosing Singapore because there visa Process is rather easy compare with Europe and America.

If the Visa procedure fails fine. If it works out,i finally get to meet Gabby.

Then i will have the responsibility of giving  Nairalanders first hand information about there most popular poster. lol.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2009
I love you Gabrywyl. Please tell me you love me too. I cant wait to it. I love you a zillion times. Please tell me you love me times a zillion and a zillion and a zillion times.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2009
uyimen:

Am coming on a kind of work practise /experience programme, the programme is aimed at gainig international exposure. Its a partial scholarship programme, those that cant afford it can remain in the country. Am choosing Singapore because there visa Process is rather easy compare with Europe and America.

If the Visa procedure fails fine. If it works out,i finally get to meet Gabby.

Then i will have the responsibility of giving Nairalanders first hand information about there most popular poster. lol.

onononono. . . I dont really know what are you talking about. Since when Im considered as the most popular poster? The number of post does not confirmed me as a famous poster ooo. . .

Uhm. . . Bros. . . I need to tell you something about Singapore and Malaysia before you come here. But Im a little sceptical because it might sound really weird and odd.

bigmodo:

I love you Gabrywyl. Please tell me you love me too. I cant wait to it. I love you a zillion times. Please tell me you love me times a zillion and a zillion and a zillion times.

LMAO! grin Carry on jor with this your yeyeness. grin am loving it
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 6:20am On Apr 03, 2009
Hey Gabby.
For your information you are very popular in this forum,no one comes into this section without seeing your name,you even have more than one thread. cant you see the traffic of guys around you?like bigmodo, lol.

Ok, pls tell me about Singapore and Malaysia, i know that they are relatively peaceful country,friendly and natural.never heard about political unrest there. So whats weird or odd about them?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2009
uyimen:

Hey Gabby.
For your information you are very popular in this forum,no one comes into this section without seeing your name,you even have more than one thread. cant you see the traffic of guys around you?like bigmodo, lol.

Heheh! grin That one. . . No mind them naa. . . They are just teasin me ooo embarassed

uyimen:

Ok, pls tell me about Singapore and Malaysia, i know that they are relatively peaceful country,friendly and natural.never heard about political unrest there. So whats weird or odd about them?

Friendly and natural? shocked WOW! Either someone lied to you or maybe our stupid government knows how to promote! embarassed
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2009
Wale, my housemate. . . He is from Nigeria. He use to be a millionaire when he was in Arab and something happened and he became bancrupt. There was no business opportunities there anymore for him and one of his friend told him to go to Singapore to start off a new life there. He said that Singapore has alot of potential and alot of business. So Wale went to Singapore and guess what. . . The moment he entered through customs, without even checking his documentation (he has a valid visa to enter Singapore). . The immigration just saw the front cover of his passport book, colour green and the word NIGERIA has led the immigration to call the police to put him in jail.

He stayed in jail for 3 days and than suddenly they collect money from his wallet and he had not much so they ship him to Malaysia.

Than luckily he met a friend (his hometown friend from Naija- Tha nk God cause then he would be homesless ooo) at the airport and he stayed with this friend. Anyways. . . skip skip Skip. . . In Malaysia. . . its almost the same like Singapore. . . . The behaviour of the people. . . if they see a white person, all heads up and wanting to kiss their arses but when they see a black guy, hmmm. . . U cannot imagine. . . They would stare at you like one kind. As if you were a criminal angry

I went to town with Wale one day and we had to grab a bus. The moment i went on the bus with him,everyone in the bus look at us like one kind and most of them covered their nose immediately. Than one of them came up to me and talk to me in Malay saying this, do you have to hang out with a black guy? is there no malaysian guys around?

Can you imagine this?

This is just one case. U know. almost every single day I have to have my people telling me off on the face about mixing with other races. . . Imagine,. . I once stayed with a bunch of malaysians just that our races are different. Theres the malays Malaysian, Indian Malaysian, Chinese malaysian and Kadazan malaysian and even that my own peopl;e can mock us saying that if Im chinese, I should just stick to chinese and so forth so what more to hang out with a foreignor?

Hmmmm. . . sad
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2009
Thanks Gabby, lots of food for thoughts there. Hostility is the last thing i hope for,that will surely turn me off. My 3month programme at a point is going to involve direct intractions with primary health workers and locals in rural settlements,a friendly environment would be an advantage.
There is really no place in the world that is 100% free of racism, its a globa epidemic.
However I think am going to have a second thought about it.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
LOL grin

If you go to Singapore or Malaysia, you will see Black people only hanging out with black. . (Well, unless if gabrywyl comes along tongue grin)

Its sooo cliche. . .

I cant stand it to be honest and thats what makes me really dissapointed in this country cause they are not following their vision which is to be a multicultural country in the world. . . They should just strip off that name. . . Its sad. . .

Its the same thing like they said that Switzerland is the most hospitable country in the world but when I got there, am shock to find out thaqt almost everyone there are sooo rude and not being hospitable at all. .
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2009
Hi Gabby,
How you dey? Wishing you happy new week. Am bitting my tongue trying to pronounce your name, lol. Tell me whats the meaning of your name Gabrywyl ?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:06am On Apr 06, 2009
Gabry = The short form for Gabrielna but people in Malaysia calls me Gabry and foreignors calls me Gabby and my father calls me Bree

wyl = W Y L = Wong (My family name) Yen Li (My chinese name) If you combine Wong Yen Li together, it means a person whom appreciates freedom

I have been trying to convince and persue Seun to change my Nairaland ID name to Miss.Gabby or Gabry to shorten it but its on the process. its hard to convince him jor.

How bout you? Your name is ben but how come you chose uyimen?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:36am On Apr 06, 2009
UYI is the name of my best friend,MEN is teasing him, it mean he was more than just a MAN.

BEN short form of BENJAMIN. A name which means fortunate son.
And my first name is EMMANUEL a name which means God is with us. Both are Hebrew/Jew's origin,because am a christian. Christianity has its roots in Jew's culture.

Gabby, whats your religion? What your belief about God?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by SCORPIONN(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2009
time for you guys to take this to yim. You guys are boring. . . Seriously. undecided
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2009
@ SCORPION
Thanks for the advice. Maybe you should tell us the meaning of your name. In my opinion scorpion is a very bad name to bear.
Go and get an affidavit to change your name, i will pay for the charges, what are friends for?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:31am On Apr 07, 2009
Uyimen,

So you're a Jew?

Im a Roman Chatolic. Am not a strong one though cause I dont go to church often unless if being forced by my bf or if Im singing in the choir. and I have never open my bible to read. heheh1 grin embarassed i do have abible but I put it under my pillow so I sleep on it. Most of the days I say my rosary though.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2009
I didnt say am a Jew directly,but by virtue of been a christian,we become a Jew. Jesus is a jewish rabbi. Christianity was founded on judaism.

Am glad to hear that you are a roman catholic, so am i. Just as ur boss will be angry if your dedication to work is low, God is also angry if your devote to him is low. This is LENTEN period a good time to move closer to God, in reading your bible, in saying your rosary, in prayer and in fasting. Be strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Closed / Who is on Hi5 Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.