Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13496 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2009
I just need you to tell me your interests, your hobbies, favorite movies,songs,best actors or actress and also your permission to include your pic in the site. Its going to be all about you. You will love it i bet.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2009
omo wan kan dull me ni ibi ni sha,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2009
y me:

@gab
i cant tell you my dad now, he is very handsome o,if i do now u might,
and i dont want my mama(pat) to have heart break now

Na waaa! admit it now. . . U have no idea who your papa is. Pele to hear that sad news ooo. . . embarassed

patwhizkid:

5 husbands ke. . . . Ejo, na only y me papa na im be my husband o.

And who be that sef?

uyimen:

I just need you to tell me your interests, your hobbies, favorite movies,songs,best actors or actress and also your permission to include your pic in the site. Its going to be all about you. You will love it i bet.

Oh that. Thanks ooo but Im afraid I have to decline cause I use to have a few blogs of myself untill someone dey sabotage it. Its was hard since than that I have to delete all of it.

akallalone:

omo wan kan dull me ni ibi ni sha,

ok. bla bla
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ Gabrywyl,

"just to be close to you . . .
is all i ask for . . ."

"let's make it baby . . . tell me we can . . ."

"now it's just the two of us . . .
we can make it if we try . . .
just the two of us . . ."

cheesy wink
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
Na waaa ooo. . . U dey craze for hia undecided
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2009
Nich,stop ! You are embarrassing yourself.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2009
Ben, have you patched things up together with your gf already?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
Gabby. Yeah! I think we are doing our best under the circumstances,we talk a lot on phone. There are some degree of understanding btw us now. She is still out of the country and I may not get to see her till June.
At least she still loves me so much and nothing is going to change that, so she said.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
gabrywyl:

Na waaa ooo. . . U dey craze for hia undecided

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (why not?)   cheesy

uyimen:

Nich,stop ! You are embarrassing yourself.

nna, that is me and you better not sorry for me o.  (whistling: just the two of us .  .  . we'll build castles in the air . . .)
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Mar 25, 2009
uyimen:

Gabby. Yeah! I think we are doing our best under the circumstances,we talk a lot on phone. There are some degree of understanding btw us now. She is still out of the country and I may not get to see her till June.
At least she still loves me so much and nothing is going to change that, so she said.

Thats good and remember, time flies really quickly so before you know it, it will be June! its always like that.

I felt the same way with my munchy. Its like we just dated yesterday.

nich:

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (why not?) cheesy

nna, that is me and you better not sorry for me o. (whistling: just the two of us . . . we'll build castles in the air . . .)

LOL grin U are one funny bunny! grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:40am On Mar 25, 2009
Just for your information:-

EARTH HOUR

What it’s all about?

It's as simple as a flick of the switch.

What began as a campaign to get Sydneysiders to turn their lights off, has grown to become one of the world's biggest climate change initiatives. In 2009, at 8.30pm on March 28,people around the world will turn their lights off for one hour - Earth Hour. We're aiming to reach one billion people, more than 1000 cities, all joining together in a global effort to show that its possible to take action on global warming.

Earth Hour started in 2007 in Sydney , Australia with 2.2 million homes and businesses turning their lights off for one hour. Only a year later and this event had become a global sustainability movement with up to 50 million people across 35 countries participating. Global landmarks such as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco , Rome 's Colosseum and the Coca Cola billboard in Times Square , all stood in darkness, as symbols of hope for a cause that grows more urgent by the hour.

Earth Hour 2009 is a global call to action to every individual, every business and every community. A call to stand up, to take responsibility and to get involved in working towards a sustainable future. Iconic buildings and landmarks from Europe to The Americas will stand in darkness. People across the world will turn off their lights and join together in creating the vital conversation about the future of our precious planet.

Over 64 countries and territories are participating in Earth Hour 2009. This number grows every day as people realise how such a simple act, can have such a profound result in affecting change.

Earth Hour is a message of hope and a message of action.

Everyone can make a difference.

Join for Earth Hour 2009, turn off your lights at 8.30pm Saturday 28 March.

Spread the news to everyone so that more and more peoples in the world can join this campaign.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 1:25am On Mar 26, 2009
Alright am in, i never knew you were so environmental friendly.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by nich(m): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2009
@ Gabrywyl,
i could say i'm in cos i also believe in green power. hence, two thumbs for Earth Hour 2009, but nigeria don dey apply this concept since since.
and about march 28, you need not worry: NEPA would ensure that happens (afterall e don tey wey we don dey do earth day not even hour. cheesy

therefore, on behalf of my fellow nigerians i say we shall observe earth day on march 28 courtesy of NEPA. tongue
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:26am On Mar 26, 2009
uyimen:

Alright am in, i never knew you were so environmental friendly.

Yes, of course i am. I save water, electric. I only use it if i have to. otherwise forget it. I dont really like wastage like food . . . Hmm. . I hate that the most and I hate seeing people doing it. They are just plain selfish. . Without considering about other people whom happen to not have these sorta benefits and also what about our future generation? So yes, Im very very environmentally friendly and also very cautious with the energy which i use.

Like plastic bottle should not be use as a disposal object. I use it to plant flowers and small plants like chilli . . so I use it as a flower pot. Just make holes under the platic bottle. otherwise you can collect them and sell them to the factory for them to recycle.

And like tissues, napkins, fruit or vegetable skin (banana peel, papaya skin, orange skin and etc, Bones (if you dont have a dog) or anby leftover food even the expired ones can be use as a fertelizer for your soil. When I collect them in the end of the day in a bag, I will dig the soil deep and bury them so that the soil will be healthy enough to plant fruits and vegetables of your own or you can even plant flowers.

Plastic bags should never be thrown. it should be kept for any other usage. Like if you are going for a 2nd time sghopping and so on, use back the bags which you have gotten from the shops during your first shopping trip in order to avoid getting more plastic bags and in the end you have to throw away the bags in bin and thats not very good for the environment.

Alluminium cans should be mashed to small pieces and to be kept in a bag. when its full, you can sell them to the can factory to be recycled to make new soft drinks and you can get money from it. Same goes for papers, magazines, newspapers

All these can be done by every individual in order to protect the environment and also to show respect to our mother nature. heheh! I can go on and on ooo. . . But you might be bored sef. grin

nich:

@ Gabrywyl,
i could say i'm in cos i also believe in green power. hence, two thumbs for Earth Hour 2009, but nigeria don dey apply this concept since since.
and about march 28, you need not worry: NEPA would ensure that happens (afterall e don tey wey we don dey do earth day not even hour. cheesy

therefore, on behalf of my fellow nigerians i say we shall observe earth day on march 28 courtesy of NEPA. tongue

LOL to NEPA sef. . . grin Seems to me that NEPA has contributed towards other days as well without even realizing it. tongue
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by webprince(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2009
everyday na Earth Day 4 9ja o!
wow! Up NEPA! dem don bring 'light' since last week. LOL
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
Seriously, some Saint have to do sumthin about NEPA ooo. . . Just thank God NEPA is not in Malaysia sef cause we will throw blood on their building and we will bomb them to ashes!!! BWAHAHAHAHA! (evil laugh!)

Ok, maybe not as bad as that embarassed
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2009
Gab?lafing.evil laf
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2009
Whats wrong with that?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2009
Hm.okay o.kip da evil laf flag flying
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2009
Hm.okay o.kip da evil laf flag flying
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2009
Ive decided to be holy now angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2009
@gabrywl
am missing u badly babe, in fact i could get mad if i do not see in the next minutes
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2009
Gabby come and sie bigmojo.bigmojo wana die plz.help hm ot plz
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2009
bigmodo:

@gabrywl
am missing u badly babe, in fact i could get mad if i do not see in the next minutes

yeah right dude  angry  angry  angry The next time you dey beef me and vex me and the next time you dey play your bad guy side. . . . . Go comot yaself to your wife!  angry

lance_vader:

Gabby come and sie bigmojo.bigmojo wana die plz.help hm ot plz

Are you teasin me or wetin?  angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by aus1234(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2009
@Gabby

You re the real chick,
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2009
Gab aint teasing u.just that the guy loves u
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
aus1234:

@Gabby

You re the real chick,

bro, did you get banned by Seun? Wetin happen? shocked

lance_vader:

Gab aint teasing u.just that the guy loves u

HMM! I dont believe you guys. Its always like this. U guys come in hia and toast left right and centre but at the back, you have a girlfriend or you're married ooo. . . angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
Gabby gabby u dan make d guy fall in luv
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
I told you oo. The guy just dey play around.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2009
Okay.gab.wi.nid 2 talk o
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by yme1(f): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2009
lance the biggest flirt in NL
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
È mä sò mí lènú o.ähän kílò dè näo.aint a flirt okäy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.