Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us (13499 Views)

Just The Two Of Us. . . / Gabrywyl / Just The Way You Are!: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by yme1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2009
okay i hear, then what are you
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2009
Just a neutral person
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by yme1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
okay i like that
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hm.m.m
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2009
Ok, wetin you wanna tell me sef? grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
Il pm u in
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2009
ok sure but right now I have to go o bed. am soooooo sleeeeepy. . . I have been crying for the whole night and now I get a headache so I nee to sleep oo. Night Night from hia
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wat happend @gab.aniway hope u wuld telmi wat hapnd.okay.nite.bt na aftnun we dae 4 here
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hmmm. . . . Having a bf is complicated ooo sad
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 12:10am On Mar 28, 2009
Uyimen, where you at?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2009
My dear Gabby,
I hope there is no problem ooo?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2009
Problem? Which problem? shocked
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2009
Oh yes. . My problem is that I hardly see you around these days? Been busy?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2009
Just a little busy, lots of undone work around here,am trying to clear my desks. I heard you talk about crying all night whats that about? hope you ok now.
Cheers.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2009
She wunt cry again.i just petted har sum hws ago
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 29, 2009
yeah right dude Angry Angry Angry The next time you dey beef me and vex me and the next time you dey play your bad guy side. . . . . Go comot yaself to your wife! Angry

I dey sorry Gabrywl. I know i acted bad. I shouldn't have done such a thing to you. Plz bear with me and forgive me. Give me a second chance, i promise this time i am going to watch my ways and make sure i am perfect towards the way i treat you. You are all i got. What would i have done without u? You are my air, water, food, you are my everything. Without you life is worth living. You are the reason why i am still in nairaland. I got true feeling for you. I can die to see that you live. Gabrywyl, plz come back to daddy. Come on babe, give daddy some hug. Oh! i go die ooo.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 4:01am On Mar 29, 2009
World switches off to save planet in "Earth Hour"

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Lights went out at tourism landmarks and homes across the globe on Saturday for Earth Hour 2009, a global event designed to highlight the threat from climate change.

From the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge to the Eiffel Tower in Paris and London's Houses of Parliament, lights were dimmed as part of a campaign to encourage people to cut energy use and curb greenhouse gas emissions from fossil fuels.

Organizers said the action showed millions of people wanted governments to work out a strong new U.N. deal to fight global warming by the end of 2009, even though the global economic crisis has raised worries about the costs.

"We have been dreaming of a new climate deal for a long time," Kim Carstensen, head of a global climate initiative at the conservation group WWF, said in a candle-lit bar in the German city of Bonn, which hosts U.N. climate talks between March 29 and April 8.

"Now we're no longer so alone with our dream. We're sharing it with all these people switching off their lights," he said as delegates and activists sipped bluish cocktails.

The U.N. Climate Panel says greenhouse gas emissions are warming the planet and will lead to more floods, droughts, heatwaves, rising sea levels and animal and plant extinctions.

World emissions have risen by about 70 percent since the 1970s. China has recently overtaken the United States as the top emitter, ahead of the European Union, Russia and India.

BILLION PEOPLE TAKE PART

The U.N. Climate Panel says rich nations will have to cut their emissions to a level between 25 and 40 percent below 1990 levels by 2020 to avoid the worst effects of warming. Developing nations will also have to slow the rise of their emissions by 2020, it says.

Australia first held Earth Hour in 2007 and it went global in 2008, attracting 50 million people, organizers say. WWF, which started the event, is hoping one billion people from nearly 90 countries will take part.

"The primary reason we do it is because we want people to think, even if it is for an hour, what they can do to lower their carbon footprint, and ideally take that beyond the hour," Earth Hour executive director Andy Ridley told reporters at Sydney's Bondi Beach.

In Asia, lights at landmarks in China, Singapore, Thailand and the Philippines were dimmed as people celebrated with candle-lit picnics and concerts.

Buildings in Singapore's business district went dark along with major landmarks such as the Singapore Flyer, a giant observation wheel.

Other global landmarks that switched off their lights included the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, the Reserve Bank in Mumbai, the dome of St Peter's Basilica in Rome, Egypt's Great Pyramids and the Acropolis in Athens.

(Reporting by Reuters bureau; Writing by Jon Boyle)

Copyright © 2007 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 4:15am On Mar 29, 2009
uyimen:

Just a little busy, lots of undone work around here,am trying to clear my desks. I heard you talk about crying all night whats that about? hope you ok now.
Cheers.

Yes. . . Ive been crying alot lately. My boss gave me the job of 5 people cause 4 of our managers had left the organization and Im not sure if I can make decisions and get held responsible for it at all times and I dont really know how to go about their jobs cause Im not from that line and la di da la di da. My bf hates me for doing this cause he said that Im still getting the same pay and I have work till night time most of the time and I dont spend much time with him lately and us trying to work out at our sexual activities is like me trying to avoid him. Im not trying to avoid him just that I don know. . . Maybe cause Im scared and also am tired. And we have been arguing most of the time over stupid small petty things. And he gets angry coz I dont go and watch him play football anymore so stuff like that. Its bugging me and I reallyfeel bad for him and now he wants me to quit my job and stuff like that. Its crazy and I dont think I want to be jobless no matter how small the pay is cause I love to work. sigh. . . . . Ben, what do you think I should do?

lance_vader:

She wunt cry again.i just petted har sum hws ago

Lance, you this sef. No work atall ooo grin I have no received your PM on jor. Did you send it?

bigmodo:

I dey sorry Gabrywl. I know i acted bad. I shouldn't have done such a thing to you. Plz bear with me and forgive me. Give me a second chance, i promise this time i am going to watch my ways and make sure i am perfect towards the way i treat you. You are all i got. What would i have done without u? You are my air, water, food, you are my everything. Without you life is worth living. You are the reason why i am still in nairaland. I got true feeling for you. I can die to see that you live. Gabrywyl, plz come back to daddy. Come on babe, give daddy some hug. Oh! i go die ooo.

Apology accepted but I told you that I have a bf right? Unless if you mean by Nairaland bf?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2009
Hey Gabby,
I dont think your bf really wants you to quit your job,he only wants you to spend more time wit him. Create a lot more time wit him maybe on weekends i know its tight but try.you dont want him looking outside do you?
The situation in your job is interim make him understand that. Also its a good time to prove to your boss that you can handle challenges,i know you can. A promotion usually comes wit such challenge. Remember its just an interim job situation.
Be strong.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by lancevader(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2009
Gab il send it järe
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2009
@gabrywyl

I want to become your second bf. Abi u no go like am?
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2009
uyimen:

Hey Gabby,
I dont think your bf really wants you to quit your job,he only wants you to spend more time wit him. Create a lot more time wit him maybe on weekends i know its tight but try.you dont want him looking outside do you?
The situation in your job is interim make him understand that. Also its a good time to prove to your boss that you can handle challenges,i know you can. A promotion usually comes wit such challenge. Remember its just an interim job situation.
Be strong.

I always tells him and myself. I dont care if he looks outside cause If I find out, lets just say he is not meant for me, Finito! Im not bothered. . . angry

Ok maybe I am embarassed

but I believe that if he loves me, he wont find anyone outside? undecided

Ok, Im confuse here. Ok Ok. . . Im making dinner tonight so uhm. . . URGH! I donjt what to do! shocked shocked shocked

Ohhhh! Ok, I got it. Heheheh! Im going to do something very bizarre tonight! grin

Thanks.

lance_vader:

Gab il send it järe

Na waaa ooo. . . The next thing I know, yu have a short term memory loss and you forggoten what was it you were suppose to tell me sad

bigmodo:

@gabrywyl

I want to become your second bf. Abi u no go like am?

LMAO!!! grin grin grin Dude. . . U are really funny. Ok Ok. . . Hey! U can join ma comedian club ooo! grin grin cheesy
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2009
Gabby, i hope u understand me,all i said was dt u try and devote more time into ur relationship.
What BIZARRE act are you up to? Let them be positive ones.
I remember one day six of my friends were waiting for me,we had an appointment to keep,i was very hungry and about to start eating when my gf came and sized d food,in front of my friends and insisted she feed me wit her hands.she was doing it in a teasing manner. My friends thout it was bizarre but i loved every moment of it.
TRY A POSITIVE BIZARRE.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by cooldud62: 1:35am On Mar 30, 2009
this looks like child's play to me,
this uyi guy is so funny,
you created a thread for you and Gab only to tell her you have a gurl? grin
olodo, maybe she intimidated you abi? pele grin

if she's seeing someone, tell her you want her shocked thats how to be a real man grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by dragonslay(m): 3:24am On Mar 30, 2009
Please do not mind this Uyimen. . . He is a loser. Just because he heard it loud and clear saying that My Gabby is having a so called bf, he feels intimidated so he end up flirting with that Patwhizgirl whom happen to flirt around with other men on Nairaland and than whats best. he even claim that he has a gf just to continue on this useless thread. what a looser. . .

But poster, am glad you have made the right move cause Gabby is solesly mine!\

And as for Bigmodo, you can suck my d*ck! grin
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AnthonyKil(m): 4:40am On Mar 30, 2009
Gabby, ths poster is nuts. What are doing in here chatting away with him? undecided
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by dragonslay(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2009
Shutup Anthony!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by AnthonyKil(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2009
Ok what dd you just say you phocking gay?!

U shut up and infact, you shut the phock up!
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Gabry(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hey!!! U guys should show some respect around here. . . angry And this is not a toasting thread. Its more like a friendship thread. If you aint happy, than go make your own thread angry
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by yme1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
dragonslay and Anthonykil
what is up with both of you now,anyway i know you two are bigger than that
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by uyimen: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
@cooldud62*
@dragonslay
@Anothonykil. u guys ar so insecure.Dnt get me wrong,My aim is nt 2make a girl lover on Nairaland(hw possible can dt b?) but2make gud friends.I was simply attracted2d way Gabby makes her comments. Common guys Gabby is in Malaysia so she said,can u guys c her in ur life time? y fool urselves?Luk guys am very SECURE. I can Differeniate very well btw friendship and love.
Flirting is real not wat i fancy.BE YOURSELF,dt makes u a real guy.
Gabby is my friend,and you cant change dt fact.
Re: Gabrywyl Just The Two Of Us by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2009
dragonslay:

And as for Bigmodo, you can suck my d*ck! grin

some nuts must be missing in ur head for telling me to suck ya stinking d.i.c.k. u dey lucky say my wife gabrywl is here, i for finish u wit mouth for here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

My 3 Bedroom Apartment! "THE REAL ME!" / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.