Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife (848 Views)

Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
I’m no longer in love with her —Husband
A 40-year-old trader, Mrs Iyabo Olusoji, has disclosed how her husband, Taiwo, who is a pastor, impregnated her friend.
She made this known at an Igando customary court in Lagos State.
According to her, Taiwo used charms to marry her, after she went to meet him for help to solve the marital problems she was having with her former husband.
She said: “I went to Taiwo to seek help concerning my marriage that was collapsing; he gave me soap to bath and that with that, my former husband will come back. After using the soap, instead of my husband and I to settle our differences, it became worse and I don’t know how I became one of Taiwo’s wives.”
Her 53-year-old husband Taiwo asked the court to dissolve the seven-year-old marriage as Iyabo was constantly embarrassing and defaming him, adding that he was no longer in love with her.
According to him, she comes to embarrass him in his church in the presence of his members, calling him all sorts of names.
“There was one day she came and stripped herself naked in the presence of my congregation, claiming that I abandoned her for two years,” Taiwo said.
The presiding judge, Mr R.I. Adeyeri, adjourned the case till August 12 for judgement.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-sought-solution-my-marital-problem-only-him-charm-me-%E2%80%94wife
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by khel(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
things are happening !!!
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Tallesty1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
He was on his own jeje when you carry your wahala go meet him bah?
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by doublewisdom: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
You go fear soap nah.

Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by starlight101(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Y did you use the soap at first time women with lie
If u think devil is liar dont worry wen a woman lie to u you will know dat devil is A learner
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Haywhymido(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
there are two set of people making news dis days for d wrong reasons. they are the pastors and politicians.

Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Shortyy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
smh. why did you use the soap? it's your fault
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Young03(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
wife love ur husband and husband love ur wife
God is not hapi with una o
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Starships4u(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
Too bad...... Family problems is familiar not publicly
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by xtervaganza(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Some judges have no common sense. What is it to adjourn in this stoopid case? They no longer love each other and want the divorce so what's it to ponder about?
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Waris dz?
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by tpiadotcom: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Strange case!

Lord have mercy.

Are they married though.
Re: I Sought Solution To My Marital Problem, Only For Him To Charm Me —wife by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 23, 2015
...abi na you charm the man?

Women and lies are just like Anyim Pius Anyim and SLEEP, so compatible.angry

Which Of These Words Is More Painful? / What Is Wrong In This Picture? / Dear Diary With Tessy Nkennor: Ladies, You Are The Reason Why He Demand For Sex!