Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Which Of These Words Is More Painful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Words Is More Painful? (861 Views)

Which Is More Painful, A Or B ? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Which Is More Painful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by iscom(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2015
For the men ; 1. Get out with your small pen.is. 2. Get out with your big pen.is
For the ladies 1. Get out with your watery private part. 2. Get out with your small narrow private part. 3. Get out with your wide private part. 4. Get out with your flat breast. 5. Get out with your big breast. 6. Get out with your flat. yanch{buttocks} . 7. Get out with your big yanch.
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by 25omega(m): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2015
iscom:
For the men ;
1. Get out with your small pen.is.
2. Get out with your big pen.is

For the ladies
1. Get out with your watery private part.
2. Get out with your small narrow private part.
3. Get out with your wide private part.
4. Get out with your flat breast.
5. Get out with your big breast.
6. Get out with your flat. yanch{buttocks} .
7. Get out with your big yanch.

it is 3:38am and this is whats on your mind? now get out with your small dlck so make we hear word

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by boboLIL(m): 3:47am On Jul 19, 2015
1,1,3,4,6 grin....... 5 , sumtyms, offensive....
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 19, 2015
25omega:

it is 3:38am and this is whats on your mind? now get out with your small dlck so make we hear word
not his fault..... Fufe is h*rny
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by Rosemary216(f): 3:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Lolxxxx. All of dem ooo, as long as get out z involved...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by saintneo(m): 5:11am On Jul 19, 2015
I thought this was important

BTW, take a look at team comparison Rangers versus Enyimba; also look at Fraud Alert: DV2015 Lottery for Nigerians
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by pretydiva(f): 5:50am On Jul 19, 2015
Pervert undecided
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by momentum85(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2015
Mtcheew!!
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by iscom(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
25omega:

hahaha
Re: Which Of These Words Is More Painful? by iscom(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Number one can make Akpos and Julie hang themselves.

(1) (Reply)

How You Ruin Your Life (without Even Noticing That You Are) / How I Slapped My Babe / 11 Easy Ways To Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.