Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday (29772 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Swagk101(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bigtree007:
Hi nurse pls am already triping OK.what part of Nigeria are u from.u are beautiful girl.can I get u facebook as well?
Dem use Konji swear for u?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by xkris11(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
HBD dear...you look so beautiful
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
lucilicious:
Happy birthday to me,myself and I...God bless my new age...so excited
You don OLD o...
Happy birthday love grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by ManTiger(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:

And who told you she's a doctor? undecided

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

She could actually be an "auxiliary" nurse, a psychiatric nurse. . . . .

Your level of gullibility and ignorance is shocking!
Your Badu Belle no get P2!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by islandmoon: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by saltysleek(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
More joyous years
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by JoeCutie(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Missmossy:
Cool. Mine is loading, i love birthdays grin
You had better go and start planning on how to bake a very gigantic cake that day oh, because that day ehn, I no go just chop for house, na your cake I go face throughout the day. grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by wristbangle: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Happy birthday OP.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by wristbangle: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Missmossy:

When?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by spicy244(f): 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Missmossy:

When is your bday
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Zi: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
HBD dear.

Pa, Buhari, pls you need to arrest her hair dresser asap angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by JoeCutie(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Deexxy:
Happy Birthday Beautiful doctor.

Where's my cake? angry
You see... she's not a "beautiful doctor" after all.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
You had better go and start planning on how to bake a very gigantic cake that day oh, because that day ehn, I no go just chop for house, na your cake I go face throughout the day. grin
Hahahaha grin

Na only you waka come?

There would surely be more than one cake cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by PaulSteve: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
is it advert?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by bopeyemi14(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
igba odun ever remains odun kan
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Whobedatte(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
lucilicious:
don't mind d guy o..he's making a point sha..buh not in d right manner
correct!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle post= 08089263139 :

When?
Not this month though.

27th of August.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by JoeCutie(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahahaha grin

Na only you waka come?

There would surely be more than one cake cheesy
And I'd have one all to myself? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
spicy244:

When is your bday
Still kinda far.

27th of August.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by piagetskinner(m): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Happy birthday doc...how old are you now# tell us o
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Missmossy(f): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
And I'd have one all to myself? grin
Lol.. you wish tongue
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by cmax16: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok, all the single bros them, this her pose is a call to duty oh, she's ready & ripe for marriage...lol.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by JoeCutie(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Missmossy:
Lol.. you wish tongue
Okay, we'll see about that.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by scentmarlc(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
lucilicious:
Happy birthday to me,myself and I...God bless my new age...so excited
happy birthday darling !!!

Meanwhile, Guyz have you cheacked the awareness thread for N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015.

Here You Have It:

[size=15pt]CLICK HERE PLEASE. [/size]
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Blackett:
And women are complaining of life being tough?
If it was a guy that created this thread, posing with a cake and taking different pics, I can't count the number of insults he would have received.

The "insulters" "bashers" and "slayers" all suddenly became toothless tigers, because (f) is involved. I'm also very sure some of them have flooded her email with messages.

Nonsense.

I gave this post it's 32nd like...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Booty4me: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
This Cheap Cakes

Not impressed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Lady’s Wig Catches Fire While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake (video) / "Don't Come Eating At My Wedding Uninvited": Check This Reply By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.