Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday (30177 Views)

Young Lady Gets Drunk On Her Birthday (Photos) / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
lucilicious:
don't mind d guy o..he's making a point sha..buh not in d right manner
awwww...cute .i like the way u took his comment. happy birthday to you... wink
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ralphlauren:

And who told you she's a doctor? undecided

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

She could actually be an "auxiliary" nurse, a psychiatric nurse. . . . .

Your level of gullibility and ignorance is shocking!
lol...bros u r right but u needn't be so harsh. it's her day so point out such facts a little more subtly...good evening smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by ubaken88(m): 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Babe flex this cake join
HBD

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by wristbangle: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Missmossy:

Not this month though.

27th of August.

HBD in advance. smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Femistico(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
HBD!!! buh I thought I will see u celebrating wif ur frnds before..

and btw, u actually carry d cake to a camera man to snap dis pix... u even carry ur usb cord along to collect it on ur fone and he finally send it to ur fone..

women with there wahala sha

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
wristbangle:

HBD in arrears. smiley
She said her birthday is on the 27th of August? And you are wishing her in arrears? undecided

Is your own calendar that fast??

Please don't also remind me that i'm getting old!!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by wristbangle: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
OluwaChinenyenwa:
She said her birthday is on the 27th of August? And you are wishing her in arrears? undecided

Is your own calendar that fast??

Please don't also remind me that i'm getting old!!

Mistake. Wana say "advance"
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
olu4life:

Lmaoooo… chai bae u wicked
she fall hand na..fine geh wack hairdo angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by adedayourt(m): 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
How old are you?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by iPopAlomo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
The yansh is missing...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by mkoabiola: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Ds gal abi na celebrant no gt bobby n. barca@all,though brautiful
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Mznaett: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Choi! C finishing na grin lol

Ladies,,even una 2 dey yab d celebrant hair style hmmm
God dey o
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by fyxboss(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2015
lucilicious:
Happy birthday to me,myself and I...God bless my new age...so excited
HBD DEAR, GOD BLESS... U're pretty, i dey come marry u.. Lol
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Youngsage: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Front page?? Wow... This must be the first of its kind here. Lol.
Happy belated Birthday tho @lucilicious, hope you had a gr8 one smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Okeycima: 2:38am On Jul 16, 2015
@op do take this question personal but I want to ask R U LOOKING FOR HUSBAND?.becis it amazes me when u jux snap this kind digitally enhance image jux becos it ur birthday or don't u have phone to snap the pics and do u intend to b snapping pictures on your birthday every year

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by zeezahbee(f): 3:37am On Jul 16, 2015
Your hairdresser or stylist needs a factory reset slap.

What happened to the parting ?? Weav-on don finish undecided

Go and buy the remaining wig so they can cover it up undecided .

Btw,You look good grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Mexyz(m): 4:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Ralphlauren:

And who told you she's a doctor? undecided

So anyone wearing "white" posing in a studio with a stethoscope hung around the neck is a doctor ? undecided

She could actually be an "auxiliary" nurse, a psychiatric nurse. . . . .

Your level of gullibility and ignorance is shocking!
bros there was really no need for your last sentence.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by anigbajumo(m): 4:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Blackett:
And women are complaining of life being tough?
If it was a guy that created this thread, posing with a cake and taking different pics, I can't count the number of insults he would have received.

The "insulters" "bashers" and "slayers" all suddenly became toothless tigers, because (f) is involved. I'm also very sure some of them have flooded her email with messages.

Nonsense.

U nailed da fact,

Buh street Nigga wil NEVER bake cake or even finkin of create thread like dis.

Ladies ar acclimated for such.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday by Hallenjay: 4:11am On Jul 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa / Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.