Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Where do Atheists go when they die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where do Atheists go when they die? (13418 Views)

Atheists 'Go Ballistic' When Children Visit Ark Encounter. / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where do Atheists go when they die? by NumberOne2(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Just curious since most Atheist don't believe in after life, where do they when they die?
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Just to be clear, exactly the same place you go. They stay dead, dead people don't go anywhere because they are fvcking dead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by menesheh(m): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2015
We go where you will go when you die.

What makes you think there is a place you go if you die?

Every evidence always point that we perish when we die. If you die now, your body start decomposing and decaying process.

After-all where were you before you were born?

If you answer that correctly as it conforms with reality , it's gonna give you clue on where you will go if you die

4 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Medicis(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Don't you get it!!!! Atheists don't have a spirit and a soul but only a body... So they stay dead. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:40am On Jul 12, 2015
HELL! Where else would proud people that can not acknowledge the supreme being go?

If there is spirit, soul and body, there is God.

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by menesheh(m): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Medicis:
Don't you get it!!!! Atheists don't have a spirit and a soul but only a body... So they stay dead. Lol

So our body system is different from yours right?

Where will you as a Christian go when you die?

NumberOne2

2 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Medicis(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

So our body system is different from yours right?

Where will you as Christian go if you die?

NumberOne2
kindly read the Bible please.

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by menesheh(m): 1:47am On Jul 12, 2015
Medicis:
kindly read the Bible please.

I don't have time to read that crap again, just need the answer from you?

I didn't refer you to any book when i answered you.

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by tobechi74: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2015
when you die'askp God
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by menesheh(m): 1:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
HELL! Where else would proud people that can not acknowledge the supreme being go?

If there is spirit, soul and body, there is God.

What if you can't explain or demonstrate evidence of soul and spirit, does anything make them real?
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

What if you can't explain or demonstrate evidence of soul and spirit, does anything make them real?

Your science is still at the elementary stage. Go and read about: Spirit Science and Metaphysics.

NB: Don't quote me again!
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by menesheh(m): 2:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Your science is still at the elementary stage. Go and read about: Spirit Science and Metaphysics.

NB: Don't quote me again!

I never mention science for once in this context.

I will continue quoting you until you convince me to believe you. Is it not a good idea?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Medicis(m): 2:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Medicis(m): 2:32am On Jul 12, 2015
menesheh:

I don't have time to read that crap again, just need the answer from you?

I didn't refer you to any book when i answered you.
How does your mind look like?? I'll answer you when you answer this question.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2015
When we die, we will knw better.

But dont think their is a special place for somepeople when they die because nobody asked to be born. And if afterlife exists, everybody will be going there. So does reincarnation.

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Orunto: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2015
They go back to dust. The knotty ones that satan still need turn to snakes, ants, laterites and all things that people trample upon. The knottier and knottiest become hyenas and some more horrible animals that people hate to see. Such is hell where they go.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by dalaman: 7:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Where do Buddisht go when they die? They reincarnate.
Where do muslims go when they die? They go to Allah's paradise.
Where do Hindus go when they die? Some reincarnate, while others are transfigured into the next relm.
Where do christians go when they die? They go to heaven to be with Yahweh.
Where do atheist go when they die? They remain dead. They don't go to any man made mythical and fictitious place because they feel they can live forever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Medicis:
How does your mind look like?? I'll answer you when you answer this question.
So you don't know that your mind is as a result of your brain

Mehnn no wonder they say theist don't really have brains embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by OgundeleT(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2015
we'll go to d grave except those that were cremated.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Just to be clear, exactly the same place you go. They stay dead, dead people don't go anywhere because they are fvcking dead

Johnny, keep deceiving yourself. You have no proof that life ceases entirely in death. I shall believe you atheists when you're able to prove humans have no soul or spirit, otherwise that thing you said up there is = trash * balderdash.

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Technically,when atheist such as myself die,I would go to where I was before been born in other words,I would be non existent.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2015
They go to everywhere like MTN.

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2015
OgundeleT:
we'll go to d grave except those that were cremated.

The grave is not the final destination of man. It is the beginning of man's endless journey to eternity.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Johnny, keep deceiving yourself. You have no proof that life ceases entirely in death. I shall believe you atheists when you're able to prove humans have no soul or spirit, otherwise that thing you said up there is = trash * balderdash.
Lol... first it is on you to prove there is LIFE after death, how can i disprove what you the claimant have not proven... Your lack of proof to support your claim is proof enough against it.

The egyptians really did a lot of harm when they invented this notion of afterlife because you look out and see people like you who have not finished living this life that they are SURE of, vainfully and greedily clamoring for another, the result is sad.

About spirit and soul ish, am guessing other animals have those too
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

The grave is not the final destination of man. It is the beginning of man's endless journey to eternity.
And you know this how leme guess a book told you?
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2015
dalaman:
Where do Buddisht go when they die? They reincarnate.
Where do muslims go when they die? They go to Allah's paradise.
Where do Hindus go when they die? Some reincarnate, while others are transfigured into the next relm.
Where do christians go when they die? They go to heaven to be with Yahweh.
Where do atheist go when they die? They remain dead. They don't go to any man made mythical and fictitious place because they feel they can live forever.

For your information, buddhists have never reported what or who they were before reincarnation

No Muslim has ever seen the so-called paradise whether in a vision or through death and resurrection or in dreams. None of them can testify to the 'truth' of the Quaran.

Ask any Hindu to provide the proof of their belief, that is, if they have reincarnated into the next realm with the knowledge, partial or full, of their original or previous state of existence to add credibility to their teachings.

Where do atheists go when they die? Theirs is even the worst case scenario. They have no scientific evidence of non-existence in death. They're merely making blind conjectures of the state of death in the hope that their 'guess' turn out to be right. Though they discredit the accounts of christians who clinically died and resurrected mysteriously with medical proofs and witnesses to back up their claims, they still find it a herculean task to prove the state of non-existence in death so they are contented to rely on their blind conviction to make themselves feel better. They cannot afford the exploration into the discovery of the unknown as such venture is fatal to their lifestyle of pleasure and their ignorant conviction of the afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

For your information, buddhists have never reported what or who they were before reincarnation

No Muslim has ever seen the so-called paradise whether in a vision or through death and resurrection or in dreams. None of them can testify to the 'truth' of the Quaran.

Ask any Hindu to provide the proof of their belief, that is, if they have reincarnated into the next realm with the knowledge, partial or full, of their original or previous state of existence to add credibility to their teachings.

Where do atheists go when they die? Theirs is even the worst case scenario. They have no scientific evidence of non-existence in death. They're merely making blind conjectures of the state of death in the hope that their 'guess' turn out to be true. Though they discredit the accounts of christians who clinically died and resurrected mysteriously with medical proofs and witnesses to back up their claims, they still find it a herculean task to prove the state of non-existence in death so they are contented to rely on their blind conviction to make themselves feel better. They cannot afford the exploration into the discovery of the unknown as such venture is fatal to their lifestyle of pleasure and their ignorant conviction of the afterlife.
So after all this where you pointed out how other religions have not proven theirs, you want to tell us you have proven yours?

Is it not a worse form of delusion?

6 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... first it is on you to prove there is LIFE after death, how can i disprove what you the claimant have not proven... Your lack of proof to support your claim is proof enough against it.

What is proof in this context?

The egyptians really did a lot of harm when they invented this notion of afterlife because you look out and see people like you who have not finished living this life that they are SURE of, vainfully and greedily clamoring for another, the result is sad.

The notion of the afterlife was not invented by and did not spring from the teachings of Egyptians.

About spirit and soul ish, am guessing other animals have those too
?

I'm sure you do. It never goes beyond guessing.
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:

And you know this how leme guess a book told you?

Hahahahaha. Yes, a Book did. However, if a book told you something wouldn't it be wise for you to ascertain the truth of its claim, see the results for yourself, so that you get to the point where your confidence in the truth of that Book becomes unshakable?

1 Like

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

What is proof in this context?
Perhaps a demonstration? wink the same proof you asked of muslims, Hindus and Buddhist...imagine the irony...

The notion of the afterlife was not invented by and the did not spring from the teachings of Egyptians.
History is literally your opposite. . .Am sure you haven't read about the TRIBUNAL OF OSIRIS. . . egyptians invented both the notion of afterlife and judgement. . .why do you think theh mummified, built mastabas and pyramids. . .

I'm sure you do. It never goes beyond guessing.
You cant tell? since you assert humans have spirits, others animals have too wink
Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by johnydon22(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2015
CaptainJune:

Hahahahaha. Yes, a Book did. However, if a book told you something wouldn't it be wise for you to ascertain the truth of its claim, see the results for yourself, so that you get to the point where your confidence in the truth of that Book becomes unshakable?
The same way your book told you is the same way the muslim and hindu book told them yet you disbelief it.

Now we are yearning to hear the results of your observations and experiments carried out to ascertain the certainty in the claim of this book, please do regale us the thrilling details smiley

2 Likes

Re: Where do Atheists go when they die? by CaptainJune: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:

So after all this where you pointed out how other religions have not proven theirs, you want to tell us you have proven yours?

Is it not a worse form of delusion?

On the contrary, it is truth that reveals the worst form of blindness - ignorance.

If the adherents of the multifarious religions in the world have been able to testify to the reality of the claims of their religions, I wouldn't have blamed you for doubting. Now it is clear they blindly put their faith in mere texts without verification while Christianity is the only Faith where God sets out to prove His existence by confirming His Word over and over again through the decades and centuries yet your doubt still clings to you like leech. You have no excuse, Johnny. You have only chosen to remain blind despite seeing the Light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids? / Four Simple Ways To Avoid And Overcome Sin. / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.