Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. (31861 Views)

Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide / Who Did This To Davido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2015
lol..all dis groups no dey smile since may 29th..2 days ago,dey arrested 108 marijuana farmers in Edo state.. http://yesreport..com/2015/07/ndlea-nabs-108-marijuana-farmers-in-edo.html?m=0 changei dole
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by grin88(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
G
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by cao(f): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2015
gists:

I don't think so. I think all he needs is a good/brilliant lawyer. He has a good case here.
The setting of the video is certainly that of drug barrons - wrapped substances, cutting of the substance and tasting it, weapons, ladies etc.
But the video also showed that the substance was later poured into boiling water and turned to SEMOVITA WHICH WAS DISHED IN A PLATE WITH SOME NICE PIECES OF BUSHMEATS AND HE ATE IT at the end of the video
O.B.O = Silly boy grin grin grin
Funny how folks forget that simple fact.
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2015
mytime24:
Brb Wil comment aftr churc
Our time pls pray for me!
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by mytime24(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Our time pls pray for me!
hpe u go giv mi ur tithe wink
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by no2fuks(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2015
they have no case against him what if it was a movie? that being said video was done In bad taste hard to watch it without cringing david o is waaay past his peak
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Deejaygold(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Icon4s:
O ti mu dongoyaro, and monkey tail!! grin
His partner in crime, Olamide too should b cautioned.

grin grin
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2015
mytime24:
hpe u go giv mi ur tithe wink

U no go like "chop" my tite(tin)
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by theimmortals(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2015
CRAP. If they realy watched the video, they must have seen/understand that Davido faked the package. Which mean it was not drugs he fooled his client and made away with his money. ( common sense though no sense is common).

1 Like

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by laplace12(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Congratulate Him For Partnering With Usgringrin

If the plot in the video ended in arrest and detention...

1 Like

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by theimmortals(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
bawelat:
b
is what they call booking space?
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by funlord(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
grin These NDLEA busy bodies get time sha! Na video plot dem dey send? When we all know that those are just generic drugs and substances used on video sets! Why did the FBI or DEA not arrest him and meek? Na these hungry _imbeciles wey they wait 4 alert and igbo smokers 4 road block come 1 form busy? Anyway there is nothing like bad press in entertainment so they have just given davido and his video more free publicity, fame and street cred!

1 Like

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by mytime24(f): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U no go like "chop" my tite(tin)
u c ur life undecided

#Oyo
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by abbey621(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Only in Nigeria! Must we continue displaying our gross incompetence! No judge would ever entertain such charges, no case at all.
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by klog(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Na Semo Davido carry oooo. No be the Drug you people know the cartels involved and you can't confront. Leave Davido alone. Everyone knows that Drug Trafficking is bad.

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by dennisworld1(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
grin88:
G
G for GOD. Go to church

1 Like

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by idupaul: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
why are you quoting your name for us? You think you're in Lindaikeji? Oga, coordinate yasef here ooo

ROTFLMAO
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by ideatoprince18(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2015
in Davidos voice *****omo kilo kanmi..kanmi pelu enemies * * * * *
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
they should leave that guy alone,Tinubu has been peddling drugs since i was born,. why have they not invited him?
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by jacksol(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
And is there any law against re-enacting a fake drug deal with fake drugs?

These ediots no get work

Abeg get sense.
There's a law against public promotion of evil.
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
This stupid NDLEA thieves. That's how they arrested a friend of mine for having tramadol in his pharmacy. Since when has having tramadol in your pharmacy become a crime in nigeria?

They just came in his shop, ransacked it, arrested him, locked him up and kept on torturing him asking him to pay them #250k. This boy just went into pharmacy business and is trying to make a little living for himself

They seized his phones and didn't allow anyone to visit him. When he could not take the beating any longer he decided to pay. They dressed him up, cleaned up his wounds and drove him to the bank to collect the cash...no receipt no nothing.

These guys are thieves... All of them

Hmm truth be told
That's cos he has no certificatates to operate pharmacies.
I read on this forum sometime agoabout the measures the FG are taking to ensure non prefessionals sell drugs to the ppl,this is as a result of too many fake drugs distribution and the end result.
Sorry bout your friend,but we have taken lots for granted and all must be looked into if we want to develop and progress.
Lots are abusing tramadol already and even codeine,as minor as it might seem,it is still drug abuse!!

2 Likes

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Damikevin(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Very soon that song go reach 10million views for youtube, thanks to promo by NDLEA. 15years for smoking weed are you guys seriously dreaming. People who are really into drug traficking don't show it like Davido did, he just wanted to stir up little controversy and he is succeeding. With the High number of drug abusers coming from kano, them soppose full prison with sule lamido. 15yrs my left balls.
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by malikisah: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
I am interested in the case of that pharmacist that was arrested for having tram tramadol in his shop. Human rights groups needs to hear about it
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Stylz69(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
On the flip side, Golden penny should make him their brand ambassador because he advertised semolina. It was a silly video and the song made no sense at all but NDLEA should focus on the drug smugglers and not some entertainer playing around with semolina powder. I'm just saying

1 Like

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by crisycent: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
These ndlea people should stop acting like imbecîles. They should also ban movies with scenes of drug trafficking or kidnapping or rape. Which kind country be this? In fact they should sack the idiot that even thought of this nonsense.
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Galacious1: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Davido, that's what you get when u refused given autograph
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
They didn't get the plot of they video at all... Davido was scamming the buyers selling them semo instead of cocaine. That's why one guy was seen spitting it out after tasting it and why Davido was eating it and smiling in the end. Davido's people need to explain this to them.. they seem too thick to have grasped themselves.
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Cyriloha(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
old fool leave that guy along arrest yourselves first old pigs
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by CallMeMadMan: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2015
I don talk ham before, these ndlea guys are just mad people grin
Davido, continue with your free madness. If you no sabi do ham ask Terry G
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by lusciouslex: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2015
What is it about the video? Davido tricked that mobster into believing he had cocaine stalked up in the brief case then money exchange hands. Mobster realized it was'nt the real thing(taste like shiit), O.B.O turned the flour with hot water and finished it off with a soup( he so promoted our culture- food with that very move). It's only in Nigeria that DEA is robustly known as NDLEA. Let 'em go to Benin, PH, Lagos in search of drug peddlers not my DSTV. Smmmmh!

1 Like

Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by fF01(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2015
dis muhfuckaz don test all dia staffs finish? weda dem no go c traces of narcotics for some of em system. bullsh¡t!
Re: "You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2015
dem jst dey find way to collect funds frm d guy joor.if truly he deals wit drugs u tink say hm go shoot dat kind video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Sells Roasted Corn In New Pictures / Beverly Osu Steps Out In Glittering Outfit To Miss Tourism Nigeria / DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.