Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! (88908 Views)

China Is Getting The Largest Tesla Supercharger Station In The World / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Mayweather Car Collection Burnt To Ashes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by oseniafeez(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Money madness
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by oyejideogunjumo: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
He doesnt have 1970 Volkswagen bettle and1980 Peugeot 404 or eve. 504 cars.
But honestly this is what Yorubas call Were alaso that is a madman that still dresses normally.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by chiscodedon(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
how many would he drive in a year...can he drives him to heaven...then Bleep off
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=BoiGrammz post=35779881] the MTN's voice. The nigga you're trying to call is not available please try again in your next life grin

Lol
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by IYANGBALI: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
hamzakito:
hmmmm.... all dis tinx na vanity upon vanity....
poverty speaking. The poster above me is not a virgin
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by johnsonsegxy: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dangote, Bill Gates, Larry page, Mark Zuckerberg etc can afford this bus choose not to... His business tho not mine.

I remember his son his also a lavish spender....

Like father like son....
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by shoczy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin so dats y tinubu wan copy am.....
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by rukkyland(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
having cars is nt a crime..but to these number is a waste and mere show of wealth. ..what's my business anyway...the day u die let them bury you with your cars so you won't have trekk in life after...
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Googling "sultan of brunei now! "
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Darvel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
hamzakito:
hmmmm.... all dis tinx na vanity upon vanity....
shutup jhor.. Which one be vanity again.. If u geh d money, u go do pass dat one.. Money are meant to be spent.. D man is enjoy his life if its cars dat making him enjoy.. U knw mayb na him business... NIGERIANS WITH VANITY..mtchew

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by anigold(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Money is not everything... grin

money is not everything but you left your broke boyfriend back in school....
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
hahn:
Why are these broke dudes above me angry?

Would you rather he drove only one car and had only one tshirt?

Some of you are soooo broke you should be charged for "excessive display of poverty"
LMVO
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by mekusboy4all(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN DOWNLOAD KOREAN SEASONS FOR AT LEAST 150MB PER EPISODE. PLEASE HELP
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Darvel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
psychologist:
That's why God will continue to bless and keep bill gate angry

Bill gate my role model
Suen my mentor
den u are... Bill gate choose his own path... Dis guy sef dey choose him own part... Money are meant to be spent... It no matter hw u spend am.. D man is enjoyin hiis money why it last.. If him no spend am.. Wen him die dem go use d money bury am
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by hahn(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

LM[b]V[/b]O

Don't let it tear o
grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Darvel(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
buccal:
wow.for wetin. pretty sure he hasn't seen some of his cars yet sef. if it got stolen he wldnt know too.wat a life.v upon v.all is v

shut up jhor... African man mentality
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

I can see why you failed Maths - just like yours truly grin.

Dude owns 7,000+ cars. 2 years is 730 days.
About 19 to 20 years actually... funny guy. was wondering too
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by RuthlessAnalyst: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wonder what's not Vanity in this world sef...
Excess Possession is termed Vanity
Likewise wishing to stay an Extra Day on Mother Earth...
Therefore Excess Lack should also be seen as Vanity in the Wrong Direction...
ME RATHER BASK IN THE AMBIENCE OF VANITY ABEG...
in Alpacino's voice: VANITY IS DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE SIN
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by marcusauduyahoocom: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Life is not about what a man posseses but its all about how many lives that have been touched positively as a result of your possession.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by osemeka: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
The Sultan has been among the wealthiest individuals in the world, with differing estimates of his personal wealth as it is not always evident what can be calculated as personal and what rather as public wealth belonging to the state i.e. crown, as Brunei is a monarchy. Forbes for example estimated the Sultan's total peak net worth at US$20 billion in 2008..... Wikipedia.

So this issue of his cars, its a combo of business, official, personal, gifts, etc, etc and saying it belongs to one person. That's what monarchies do. One day, when he dies and his heir takes over all the cars and assets will be said to belong to the only that dude who takes over the title and not necessarily shared among the family.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by goodgate: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Money is not everything... grin
Likewise poverty.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by emekacookey: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
psychologist:
That's why God will continue to bless and keep bill gate angry

Bill gate my role model
Suen my mentor
pleaseooo l tap into the anointing of his wealth. you can't really call it vanity when you have not tested the wealth.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by holyteeboy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
All these cars are small in my eye.......

God Punish Poverty.....if you are with me say Amen
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by thelegend1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
aladenimi:
Money speaking!!!Lol
my man!
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by donttouch: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
oloriooko:
So he can drive different car per day for almost 20 years!
Omo see problem in the name of riches

What a waste of resources, unnecessary flamboyance and simple madness

.....modified

Our govt no dey do well at all.
Like sey they increase the number of rooms for yaba left, we for dash the man 50 rooms join.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by skare: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmm,God punish satan
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by vickylala239: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Laffing in Egyptian language!! Rahamaaaaaaa doooooooo!!!!tufahawaaa uhuru uhuru!!

changing to Chinese!!! yu hufulachiiii!! Sufukakachikuhu taitaihaha

Nw my eyez Don clear!! Sense reloaded!!!

Wat will he do wit all dis!!!!

I can only believe this if u believe am in my Jacuzzi

Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Turbocharged: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
otimothy:
chai i tap into this blessing abeg God bless my hustle and purnish those vanity upon vanity monkeys cos jesus rode into nazareth he didnt trek.
Stop deceiving urself, bro. Jesus did not buy 7000 donkeys to ride into Nazareth
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by Rheetari(f): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
who e help?
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by otimothy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
phytosapiens:

does dt legislate for u having dat no of cars? it's really addiction and madness to say the least. Jesus will never approve of such craziness
having too much of something isnt bad or crazy,its when u cant afford it thats where the crazy comes into play however you buy more cloths not because u want to wear 3pairs at d same time but because you need it same goes for the cars.
Re: The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World! by MrP7: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
When you have too much money sometimes your actions are irrational
Why doesn't he use some of that money to help his subjects

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive With OD (over Drive) On Or Off? / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.