Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (50454 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't want to believe some of us actually think this administration revitalised the refinery in such a short time. com'on guyz it was close to completion before he came in to power. Jonathan didn't want to be over ambitious(virtually everyone is ambitious) that's why it wasn't rushed.
Erm for the pro PMBs ... I'm not a fan of PDP
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by NovusHomo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
I don't want to believe some of us actually think this administration revitalised the refinery in such a short time. com'on guyz it was close to completion before he came in to power. Jonathan didn't want to be over ambitious(virtually everyone is ambitious) that's why it wasn't rushed.

That is one of the problems that GEJ had: articulation. He, and his handlers, were too busy stealing that they forgot to point to the few things they achieved. Well, Nigerians sent then packing.

1 Like

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by aresa: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
margclever:
and u have an immortal soul that will not taste death. Agbaya

Oponu, I wasn't the one wishing other people death so what's the meaning of your dumb and idiotic nonsense.

There's got to be more your your miserable existence than getting on the internet to wish people death.

Useless troll...
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by emzila(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
donholy28:
List is biased...only the positive ones u said...what of d negative ones...Or didn't u notice those one too
U can list them if u know any rather than attack him. At list he has done one part while not do the other part constructively without exposing the fact that u are one of dos who always criticise those who attempt to do somethings while u cannot do anything.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Buhari is too Old to rule Nigeria , we need a young blood
A young blood?? A young blood that will loot money into a secret account in fear of financial insecurity,, i prefer old blood
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by InvertedHammer: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
refreshrate:
Global price of crude oil has still not been resolved. In fact i no see fuel buy, if i see na fight with agberos and other motorists for petrol station

The 5k allowee promised per month i no see the form fill talk less of get alert.

Dollar no gree come down to Naira make dem be 1 to 1, abi na Naira no gree jump to Dollar level? Any which way e no sha happen.

One free meal per day...my belle don dey touch my back o. Abi ramadan don become all year round event for all citizens?

This guy don post everybody for Nigeria come instigate a new level of political lying.
Next election na to vote who go promise everybody free car and free house.
/
Double standard.

Have you fulfilled half of the promises you made to those ladies you chase around?

It is too early to decide if promises are fulfilled or not. Wait till after 4 years of Buhari to take stock.
/
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by emzila(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:
My house in PH has had no steady supply of electricity o. So OP we are still waiting for this change.

Cant really understand what is happening in PH but hatred and sentiment apart, electricity situation has improve nationwide. And we can see that aside d bokoharam issue, sanity is gradually returning to our dear country. At my place in lagos, we now have regular light yet pay less than what we used to pay when light was not as stable as dis. We used to pay between 9k-11k and enjoyed light for btw 8-12 hours per day but now we pay between 6k-6.5h and enjoy light for btw 18-22hours. Location: magoro-cement area of agege, lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Excuzeme: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Things have improved in some areas, except

1.We still do have the fuel scarcity issue....and right now, we have no idea of how many new refineries are to be built.

2.We have no idea as to whether we would be running an austerity government, or not. And we still have some high spending in government (Wardrobe allowance )

3.Boko is still on the loose. Jos has been hit twice.Service chiefs who have been found wanting have not been replaced. And the DSS is in disarray.

4.Education funding....no one knows if we would be spending more or less....which leads to the question of fees, and what not.

5.Generation has increased. Now....what will happen by November when the reservoirs fall in intensity....and while it is good tohave a nuclear power station on the drawing board....what happened to solar power,etc.

6.EFCC is working. But will EFCC look at some corrupt govt stakeholders.

7.No one has been able to sort out the mess that is our National Assembly. I fear when ministerial nominations begin.

Objective!

Kudos
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by nationwide1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
aresa:

So you moved from not appointing ministers to abolishing ministers? Are you confused or just insane because you are not making any damn sense.

You were supposed to show us where in the constitution that says ministers must be appointed by a specific date...

Please shut up and quit embarrassing yourself on the internet..
It's insane folks like you that will celebrate Buhari the day he will repeal the anti-gay law in Nigeria because you are a zombie who has no brain of your own.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Excuzeme: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
komek:
All these where the achievements of the past govt led by GEJ not this snailbuhari. He has not gotten pple who are to help him start work. He does not understand what it means to "hit the ground running".

APC and her Change agents sabotage the last administration. Every right thinking mind knows this.

Has Buhari's policies so far done any good to the country? The ansa is NO.

The rate at which his boys throw detonate bombs these days as if they are playing with "knock out" has increased.

We are watching

macfriet:
The truth of the matter is that these things you mentioned were already in place prior to the elections but the cabals decided to hold everyone to ransom just to push out GEJ. As for foreign reserves, PMB has not embark on any project to warrant spending of money hence the reserve will naturally increased

Yea, cry me a river!

A bad farmer always blames his neighbour's crops!

"It was his crop that over-grew my own and caused weeds to migrate to my owm farm".....yadda...yadda-yadda!

#Wailing Muumu
grin grin grin
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by aresa: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

GEJ's government was corrupt and incompetent because GEJ allowed and tolerated all that, but ordinary perception that there there is a new government and president with little or no appetite and tolerance for corruption and incompetence changed things already without even laying down any new laws or policies.

People just have no choice but to start doing their job across the board.

Leadership and perception counts..

1 Like

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Excuzeme: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
vislabraye:

The issue of power is false.
Usually when ever we are in raining season, the tide increases and as a result, we have more light since we use hydroelectricity. Let us wait till December proper. On the other hand, we've not had light in our place.

Okay, so it not Jonathan's GAS we are to blame now?
It is tide of rainy season!
grin grin grin

These Eediots really need some sense, walahi!
Just jumping from Pillar to Post, ...............simply because of HATE!
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by aresa: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
[s]
nationwide1:

It's insane folks like you that will celebrate Buhari the day he will repeal the anti-gay law in Nigeria because you are a zombie who has no brain of your own.
[/s]

STFU you dumb troll. With all the issues facing Nigerians, Homophobia and Gay laws is what's killing your soul and existence?

When was the last time your idiotic gay laws put garri on your table or fed your neighbor or even any Nigerian?

Gay laws solved your power situation?

Gay laws produced quality health care for Nigerians?

Gay laws built good and quality schools for your kids

Get lost with that rretarded nonsense please...
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Excuzeme: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
tayomohammed:
pls hide ur ignorance for once, diezani said refineries needed turn around maintenance and that d equipment was too old and the damage was beyond repair, about a week to Pmb's inauguration i red d interview where pmb said refinary was not damaged. meaning dt gej & co were just looting and milking us dry intentionally.

Please help me remind these brainless children of HATE Oooo ! shocked shocked
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by realpaulmatthew: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
donholy28:
List is biased...only the positive ones u said...what of d negative ones...Or didn't u notice those one too
My guy tell themmmm
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Excuzeme: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
onowu007:
Trash..GEJ started and completed all the project you mentioned.#babaonechance# babagoslow#babapampers# never achieve one thing biko..

Really?

Okay, where is my Vote, l need to give it to GEJ grin grin

Dumbfhucks ........#Wailing since 1967! tongue tongue
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by kenex4ever(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:
DID YOU NOTICE THIS AMAZING SCENARIO?

Without Power minister:
- Electricity supply has greatly improved

Without Petroleum minister:
- refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month.

- Disappearance of fuel queues without oil marketers holding country to ransom.

- Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day.

Without Finance minister:
- External reserves increased by $3b in a month.
- Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears.
- Closure of all secret govt accounts.
- Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues.

Without External Affairs minister:
- Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram.

- G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents.

Without Commerce & Trade minister:

- Concluded package to revamp local industries.
-Again a marching order for the resuscitation of our dead Textile Industries was given.

All in barely a month!

l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life.

...A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN!...

● Former Imo State Governor Ohakim granted N270million bail for N270million fraud as in return the EXACT money you stole shikena!

● Lamido Ex Nig. Foreign minister and Ex-Jigawa Gov. and sons remanded in Prison

● Ex-Adamawa Gov. Nyako and son remanded in Prison

● Companies linked to Nnamani Ex-Enugu Gov. Loose assets to FG

And so on and so forth. Ah Ah PMB, na only you waka come?

The days of "Goat-Eat-Yam-And-Go-Free" are over! Watch out for more... ‪#‎Change‬ is really here!

~Jack Obinyan-Buhari 09/07/2015

if electricity improved then thank GEJ.
Naira going down daily
Death rate increased exponentially.
Witch hunting d order of the day.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by darmilolah(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Other things may be true but we haven't seen light here since he assumed office. It has been like this for a long though.

Power supply in my area is 90/100
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
aresa:

GEJ's government was corrupt and incompetent because GEJ allowed and tolerated all that, but ordinary perception that there there is a new government and president with little or no appetite and tolerance for corruption and incompetence changed things already without even laying down any new laws or policies.

People just have no choice but to start doing their job across the board.

Leadership and perception counts..
My point exactly. He allowed himself to be controlled by the cabal cos this is something he shoulda done long before the end of his tenure. Though he could have hurried up the process like every other over ambitious politician just to have a stamp
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by mastermind2020(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
PLS MR WRITER..CAN U TELL US WHAT UR BUHARI DON TO OUR NAIRA COMPARE TO DOLLAR ...(NOW ONE DOLLAR IS 243).
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Tallesty1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
darmilolah:

Power supply in my area is 90/100
Make we swap place abeg
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by nationwide1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

STFU you dumb troll. With all the issues facing Nigerians, Homophobia and Gay laws is what's killing your soul and existence?

When was the last time your idiotic gay laws put garri on your table or fed your neighbor or even any Nigerian?

Gay laws solved your power situation?

Gay laws produced quality health care for Nigerians?

Gay laws built good and quality schools for your kids

Get lost with that rretarded nonsense please...
Your insanity knows no bound. I said you will have a thousand foolish reasons to support Buhari's inefficiencies and you're talking gay laws providing basic amenities.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by vislabraye(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Excuzeme:

Okay, so it not Jonathan's GAS we are to blame now?
It is tide of rainy season!
grin grin grin

These Eediots really need some sense, walahi!
Just jumping from Pillar to Post, ...............simply because of HATE!

Ode....when professionals speak, listen and learn. Admit that you don't know everything.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Skillz02(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:
My house in PH has had no steady supply of electricity o. So OP we are still waiting for this change.
Contact your power distribution in your area perhaps wuna transformer get problem wink
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Skillz02(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:
Contact your power distribution in your area perhaps wuna transformer get problem wink
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Skillz02(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Buhari is too Old to rule Nigeria , we need a young blood
Sorry dear
Then u have to wait till 2019
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by aresa: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
[s]
nationwide1:

Your insanity knows no bound. I said you will have a thousand foolish reasons to support Buhari's inefficiencies and you're talking gay laws providing basic amenities.
[/s]

Silly village can't read and comprehend troll, do you mind telling us what Gay laws got to do with the topic?

Useless clowns forgot about competence and inefficiencies when worthless GEJ wrecked and bankrupt the country with crookedness, corruption and inefficiencies, but all of a sudden they now know the meaning of inefficiencies..

Thank God Nigerians got rid of your useless and worthless masters...
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by dumodust(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
All I see on this thread are people lying about the power supply... and I keep asking whether they are in australia.
paid hacks!!! Propaganda everywhere... God will judge you all
That's how some people nearly fought me for saying the fuel scarcity never abated in lagos since handover, all we have are marketers maintaining the scarcity by doing flash sales intermittently... liars finding it hard to stop lying now they're in power
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Jenny1010(f): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
bulldoza:
my father is too old and weak to satisfy my mother in bed. Any young blood in NL who can satify my mother sexually?...

HOW ABOUT THAT

shocked your mother must be an old slut

undecided
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
NovusHomo:

You never had electricity for the six years Nigeria was ruled by El Stupido.

I never said otherwise did I? So because GEJ was El stupido, I should not expect sonething good from GMB? I was obly responding to the post na.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
emzila:

Cant really understand what is happening in PH but hatred and sentiment apart, electricity situation has improve nationwide. And we can see that aside d bokoharam issue, sanity is gradually returning to our dear country. At my place in lagos, we now have regular light yet pay less than what we used to pay when light was not as stable as dis. We used to pay between 9k-11k and enjoyed light for btw 8-12 hours per day but now we pay between 6k-6.5h and enjoy light for btw 18-22hours. Location: magoro-cement area of agege, lagos.

Wow, thats good. Looking forward to our turn o. Better life for all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd / Lord Sky - IGP "Transmission" Music Video - Ft. Ibrahim Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.