Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read (50409 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office / In Response To "Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Skillz02:

Contact your power distribution in your area perhaps wuna transformer get problem wink

E fit be o. I will contact them.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
No am a refugee in Atlantis undecided
namcyll:
You live in Eritrea?
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
honeychild:

Check your transformer o...we are having light in my area. In fact I had to get up last night to turn off d a.c. I was freezing.

Realy? Enjoynent babe. It comes for like 4 hrs and goes for 20 as I heard. I will check again.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by PassingShot(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP, kudos to you.

Let the wailing wailers wail. It is their portion to wail endlessly.

I read the protection seeker's rejoinder and I see that he is confused as ever in his attempt to counter the points in this one.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Werehkpe:

Yes you will not see the improvement just yet. WHY?

1. Before GEJ took over we were generating ONLY 4,500MW - which is grossly inadequate to even supply only Lagos.
2. PMB took over when we were generating just above 1000MW - because GEJ admin had dropped electricity generation by almost 3,000MW

If now there is improvement, we will be using 1000MW as a base. Right now we are generating about 3000MW which is an improvement from 1000MW. The FG is targetting about 10,000MW by the end of this year. If they achieve this, it will be the first time in our history we are generating above 5,500MW

Good explanation. It was good at first but after ellection it went down.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

shocked your mother must be an old slut
undecided

Haba, no fighting
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by delishpot: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
seniorklop:
Are u sure you are not owing NEPA? Lol

Haha grin grin grin et me go check my NEPA bill again.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by fx45(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
vislabraye:

Yeah, especially in the area of power. You should give Gej credit for power but Buhari credit for BH. angry
Yes of course..... If we trace the origins and sponsorship of Boko Haram, Buhari’s signature would definitely be on it. Do you ever sit back to ponder the reasons for the calculated attempt to spread the Boko Haram virus to the South East.

Buhari knows more about Boko Haram than you imagine

1 Like

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jenny1010:

shocked MY mother must be an old slut and a dirty whòre
undecided
shocked Really? Okay o but,

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by usmawa(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
refreshrate:
Global price of crude oil has still not been resolved. In fact i no see fuel buy, if i see na fight with agberos and other motorists for petrol station

The 5k allowee promised per month i no see the form fill talk less of get alert.

Dollar no gree come down to Naira make dem be 1 to 1, abi na Naira no gree jump to Dollar level? Any which way e no sha happen.

steady my friend we will reach there

One free meal per day...my belle don dey touch my back o. Abi ramadan don become all year round event for all citizens?

This guy don post everybody for Nigeria come instigate a new level of political lying.
Next election na to vote who go promise everybody free car and free house.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Smartmanager(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:
DID YOU NOTICE THIS AMAZING SCENARIO?
Without Power minister:
- Electricity supply has greatly improved
Without Petroleum minister:
- refineries are almost fully revamped, to commence production within a month.
- Disappearance of fuel queues without oil marketers holding country to ransom.
- Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day.
Without Finance minister:
- External reserves increased by $3b in a month.
- Bailout to states to clear 8 months salary arrears.
- Closure of all secret govt accounts.
- Maintenance of a single Federation Account for all FG revenues.
Without External Affairs minister:
- Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram.
- G7 cooperation and support in fight against insurgents.
Without Commerce & Trade minister:
- Concluded package to revamp local industries.
-Again a marching order for the resuscitation of our dead Textile Industries was given.
All in barely a month!
l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life.
...A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN!...
● Former Imo State Governor Ohakim granted N270million bail for N270million fraud as in return the EXACT money you stole shikena!
● Lamido Ex Nig. Foreign minister and Ex-Jigawa Gov. and sons remanded in Prison
● Ex-Adamawa Gov. Nyako and son remanded in Prison
● Companies linked to Nnamani Ex-Enugu Gov. Loose assets to FG
And so on and so forth. Ah Ah PMB, na only you waka come?
The days of "Goat-Eat-Yam-And-Go-Free" are over! Watch out for more... ‪#‎Change‬ is really here!
~Jack Obinyan-Buhari 09/07/2015
The refinery you talked about was GEJ's doing,not PMB.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by bengoodcreature: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Honestly d Electricity has improved in my Area, I am not an A.P.C nor P.D.P member but d truth is that P.M.B. is trying
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by aresa: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Smartmanager:
The refinery you talked about was GEJ's doing,not PMB.

The refineries were comatose under GEJ for 6 years and he couldn't do anything about it, but we should give him credit for doing what he refused to do for 6 years ....?

Do you people have any sense at all..?

1 Like

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Jenny1010(f): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
bulldoza:

shocked Really?
Okay o but,

Stop disturbing my mention, you worthless entity born by mistake angry
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Oseniade(m): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jenny1010:
Buhari is too Old to rule Nigeria , we need a young blood
You mean someone young as GEJ grin
Jenny1010:
You mean someone young as GEJ
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by HOGFoundation: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
bengoodcreature:
Honestly d Electricity has improved in my Area, I am not an A.P.C nor P.D.P member but d truth is that P.M.B. is trying

and how many power/Transmission stations PMB commission recently? or he just on the light from somewhere?

For you information, i live in Woji PHC, i dont use generator for the past 4 yrs with minimum 15hrs power supply per day; i think i should thank PMB for that too grin...... too many kids on Nairaland dont know know that whatever PMB would achieve will only start manifesting in the next 2 years when all necessary structure of his government will be fully in place. Whatever positive achievement you see now still belong to the previous Government.

1 Like

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by 9japatroit(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Without Power minister:

- Stoppage of phantom fuel subsidy payments to the cabal, & reducing it from over N5b to N1.8b per day.

- Secured multilateral cooperation of all neighbouring countries for a MJTF against Boko Haram.

-Again a marching order for the resuscitation of our dead Textile Industries was given.

All in barely a month!

l'm delighted about the prospect, when PMB would have touched all sectors of our national life.

● Former Imo State Governor Ohakim granted N270million bail for N270million fraud as in return the EXACT money you stole shikena!

● Lamido Ex Nig. Foreign minister and Ex-Jigawa Gov. and sons remanded in Prison

The days of "Goat-Eat-Yam-And-Go-Free" are over! Watch out for more... ‪#‎Change‬ is really here!

alot of lies in what you just posted,thank God it is just your own observations.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by abLee(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
chio I tire 4 dis country
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by hennesseykrane(m): 1:17am On Jul 13, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Without Power minister:

All in barely a month!

u were just positive. U did not talk about d negativities like boko haram alarming rate of bombing durin his tenure,no payment of workers salaries stil yet
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by omoalaro: 4:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm. Noted.
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by cheaperstores: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2015
YoursGEJ:

Without Power minister:

Without Finance minister: Disiiusioned,confused,myopic and brainless!!!

All in barely a month!

Disillusioned,confused,nmyopic and brainless idea!!! Buhari is a magician
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by ModiKen(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2015
Jenny1010:

Have u heard the words "competence" and "credibilty"?

We shld appoint a youth? No big deal but question is can he/she do d job?

That's what we shld be worried abt really not age.

1 Like

Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Jenny1010:

Stop disturbing my mention, you worthless entity born by mistake angry
Shut da fvck up!
Miserable ugly tripe
Filthy lousy wh0re undecided
Like mother like daughter angry angry angry
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by soludo93(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
tayomohammed:
pls hide ur ignorance for once, diezani said refineries needed turn around maintenance and that d equipment was too old and the damage was beyond repair, about a week to Pmb's inauguration i red d interview where pmb said refinary was not damaged. meaning dt gej & co were just looting and milking us dry intentionally.
You read an interview she granted in 2007 when she resumed office and you are holding on to it as current. No wonder you voted for Buhari. SOURCE2007
Don't think you are a dummy after reading this current news. SOURCE2014
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by anthony8888(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
the prices of food stuff has gone up...dats d only issue am having with this present regime
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by barcaboi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
berrystunn:

GO SLEEEP
and that's how u separate the boys from the men....
Re: Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read by Smartmanager(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
aresa:

The refineries were comatose under GEJ for 6 years and he couldn't do anything about it, but we should give him credit for doing what he refused to do for 6 years ....?
Do you people have any sense at all..?
I beg your pardon? Do u mean Buhari revamped the refineries under a month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.