Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? (1580 Views)

Beware Of This Religion! / This Religion Promises Its Followers Hell. / What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2015
How true is this that Islam is a religion of peace. Because i found it hard to believe why because all the terrorists group on planet earth is link to this religion call Islam. Eg ISIS, ALQUEDA, BOKO HARAM, MATATSINE etc. Pls i need somebody to counter this for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by INTROVERT(f): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
In the entire human history CHRISTIANS have started more wars and killed more people than MUSLIMS. So you have no point.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Anonymousartist(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
This is a stupid question to start sunday with.SMH!
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by heykims(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
I love the path, I adore Islam. Op, ur question answered bha?
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by jerflakes(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Islam is the euphemistic name of a company that employs and trains freedom fighters.

Freedom fighters is the euphemistic name for terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
In the entire human history CHRISTIANS have started more wars and killed more people than MUSLIMS. So you have no point.

Stop talking rubbish christians unlike muslims don't fight wars to spread their religion.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
pls mention one terrorists group that has link with christianity and i will mention one trillion and one terrorists group that has a link with Islam.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:
Islam is the euphemistic name of a company that employs and trains freedom fighters.

Freedom fighters is the euphemistic name for terrorists.
do you say freedom fighter or what ? Bombing everywhere in the name of spreading religion.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
TUNEX89:
pls mention one terrorists group that has link with christianity and i will mention one trillion and one terrorists group that has a link with Islam.

It's just so annoying that muslims despite the glaring evils of their religion still try to distort facts and compare it to christianity angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by trapQ: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
were those wars in any way linked to Christianity? or did anyone say the he was moved by JESUS to start a war? think again . its no coincidence that ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL QUEDA, AL SHABAB etc are all terrorist groups whose members are Muslims and even recite verses from the quaran right before killing someone.
INTROVERT:

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by jerflakes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
TUNEX89:
do you say freedom fighter or what ? Bombing everywhere in the name of spreading religion.

Do you know what euphemism is?

The euphemistic name for terrorists is freedom fighters.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by adullam210: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
TUNEX89:
How true is this that Islam is a religion of peace. Because i found it hard to believe why because all the terrorists group on planet earth is link to this religion call Islam. Eg ISIS, ALQUEDA, BOKO HARAM, MATATSINE etc. Pls i need somebody to counter this for me.
Islam is devil invention, period!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Rilwayne001: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
TUNEX89:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably.

Do all those you mentioned up there follow the above verse in their barbaric acts?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Rilwayne001: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

You are spot on.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Angelou(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably.

Do all those you mentioned up there follow the above verse in their barbaric acts?
no they don't... And that is because
1. those verses do not promise of virgins and rivers of wine like the others do.
2. Those verses are not part of the revelations (Qur'an) received by Muhammad but where written by an islamic scholar

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Angelou:
no they don't... And that is because
1. those verses do not promise of virgins and rivers of wine like the others do.
2. Those verses are not part of the revelations (Qur'an) received by Muhammad but where written by an islamic scholar

This is how ignorant you people can be. First of all you know nothing about islam, you know nothing about the Quran. But you would claim that the Quran boko-are-rams recite to justify their barbaric act is the true, while after quoting a verse that dismantled every barbaric act they might try to justify, you claimed it is not wriiten in the Quran but by an Islamic scholar.

Can you now see that you are blind and at the same time ignorant?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Angelou(m): 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This is how ignorant you people can be. First of all you know nothing about islam, you know nothing about the Quran. But you would claim that the Quran boko-are-rams recite to justify their barbaric act is the true, while after quoting a verse that dismantled every barbaric act they might try to justify, you claimed it is not wriiten in the Quran but by an Islamic scholar.

Can you now see that you are blind and at the same time ignorant?
prove me wrong that those verses are part of the al-qur'an... That's what u're supposed 2 do and pointing out who is blind or not

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Rilwayne001: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Angelou:
prove me wrong that those verses are part of the al-qur'an... That's what u're supposed 2 do and pointing out who is blind or not

The verse is up there. It is now left to you to determine whether is in the Quran or not. Why don't you search google and stop this display of total ignorance? undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by kolajamesjnr(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
U xtians be saying trash we u dnt even knw d history of ur so-called christianity undecided
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Oladat(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Both religions are fingers of a leprous hand!
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Angelou(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The verse is up there. It is now left to you to determine whether is in the Quran or not. Why don't you search google and stop this display of total ignorance? undecided
why did the islamic community decide to abrogate certain verses from the qur'an and label them as the satanic verses (because the verses endorse the worship of allah's daughters)..., isn't it a part of allah's revelation to the prophet? Who are they to name it satanic... Or haven't u heard of the satanic verses
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2015
adullam210:

Islam is devil invention, period!
exactly.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by madlatunji: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2015
this world is full of fools
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2015
kolajamesjnr:
U xtians be saying trash we u dnt even knw d history of ur so-called christianity undecided
can you pls give us the summary of the history of christianity since you know it. Islam is a religion of war, violent, fighting etc all in the name of Islam. Islam is the only religion on planent earth that fight on behave their so called mumuhamed. Nonsense
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by TUNEX89(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Angelou:
why did the islamic community decide to abrogate certain verses from the qur'an and label them as the satanic verses (because the verses endorse the worship of allah's daughters)..., isn't it a part of allah's revelation to the prophet? Who are they to name it satanic... Or haven't u heard of the satanic verses
my guy i tire for them ooo.
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
TUNEX89:
can you pls give us the summary of the history of christianity since you know it. Islam is a religion of war, violent, fighting etc all in the name of Islam. Islam is the only religion on planent earth that fight on behave their so called mumuhamed. Nonsense
Google is ur frnd don't waste my time
Re: What Is Your Take On This Religion Call Islam ? by Weah96: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
TUNEX89:

I'm amazed that the Quran doesn't include disclaimers for suicide bombers in the same way that the bible included disclaimers for r)apist priests and "false prophets."

It would have taken one verse beginning like this " some will come in the name of Allah and cause unnecessary harm, rest assured that Allah doesn't know them. "

We've seen popular Christian pastors engage in all kinds of activities, from receiving MouthAction from boys at gas stations, to impregnating every female in a church. Christians won't dismiss Jesus after uncovering those revelations, in fact, it emboldens them. Suicide bombers should embolden Muslims and make them realize that Allah is real too.

Not everyone who says Allah will enter heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ The White Man's 419 / What Exactly Do Atheists Believe In? / Fr Mbaka's End Of The Year Adoration Programs Begins Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.