Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47956 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by BashMe1(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
settlement of boko!

exactly wah I jes mentioned, Ba sense in ur reasoning. cry
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Horlufemi(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

BH = BuHari
BH = Boko Haram.

Bros try get sense na.

But anyways Buhari needs to act or be removed.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Ecowas church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked

WHEN WILL THESE MADNESS END ?

I USE TO KNOW PEACE....
SEE YOU YOUR MOUTH angry THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PEACE IN THIS WORLD,

AS FAR AS LIFE GOES ON, THINGS MOST SURELY HAPPEN, THE ONLY PLACE YOU EXPERIENCE PEACE IS IN YOUR HEART

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by rigarmortis: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy

People like you said the same thing and worse when GEJ was in power, you/APC set the precedent with the malicious campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Candyrain(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!

Is that your chain still very much available? Pls don't lose it, we'll be using it on you very soon. Mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:
SEE YOU YOUR MOUTH angry THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PEACE IN THIS WORLD,

AS FAR AS LIFE GOES ON, THINGS MOST SURELY HAPPEN, THE ONLY PLACE YOU EXPERIENCE PEACE IS IN YOUR HEART
I am sure Jos residents are not even experiencing anyone Mate...

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nwadiuko1(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2015
In compliance with the expected and planned amnesty that will be issued to them

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2015
An2elect2:

senseless

You are the one who is senseless. Because you know nothing. I was a xtian until I discovered the truth the Jews covered up with lies. We are gods and we are being prevented from reaching the godhead, because the Jews are scared that is why they imposed religion to decieve us. Spirituality is freewill! But xian is made in a form to restrict us from freewill because they know if we have freewill we would uncover the truth and reach godhead. You know nothing I swear. You know nothing.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by basilo101: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Army headquaters shud be moved to Jos. Dats d logic of our illiterate president

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

BH = BuHari
BH = Boko Haram.

EVEN YOU! AS YOU OLD LIKE THIS, DONE EVEN GROW FULL HAIR FOR YOUR PRICK, YOU NEVER STILL GET SENSE angry

YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CAVE WERE YOU ORIGINALY BELONG
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by moshould(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
God plese save naija from dis blood suckers.. Innocent soul juz dey die cryGod help us, even d army depend on u.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nwachinemelu(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
oh Lord we need u more than ever now, this country is heading to destruction if dnt intervene asap. bless our leader n give them wisdom to lead us to the promised land. Shallom

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there

Take it easy bro. Just take it easy.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by sonnyudoh(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
They should just announce state of emergency once and for all across the country
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
karllemah44:
buhari is simply playin politics my dear
If he should enta wid out dis bombin appening again it will be assumed Dat he knew d root. So his boys will jst bomb 4 a while then he will oda dem to stop and now Claim he was able to curb d situation
I think he stopped paying them and they started to give him the same treatment he meted out to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by SexySalope: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Islamisation of Nigeria on course. They have the presidency, the have the oil now they are going to deplete Christians and churches

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by stalyon: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
so sad cryso sad a bomb rocks a church but u don't hear any christian burning a mosque,but I remember hearing of churches being burnt after a bomb exploded in a mosque. almost everyday u hear of silent killings in jos but the govt dosnt seem to care... when the wrath of GOd begins, it will not b easy for the sponsors of these acts of terrorism and savagery... Christians are really peacefull
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by nanbaljenas(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
It happened In my church!!!!

Glory Be to God No body died. The security Arm of the church found the explosive around the church bathroom so the tossed it out the church... Then they Inform the anti bomb squad which they later found another one... We thank God, the church was scattered for a while but they pastors ask everyone to calm down which we all did.. And the service continued it was a praise and worship weekend at the end we all had million reasons to thank God.

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Cdstars(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!

Who is this your fada satan sef?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:

I am sure Jos residents are not even experiencing anyone Mate...
WHAT IS WITH YOU AND THIS "MATE"?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:

EVEN YOU! AS YOU OLD LIKE THIS, DONE EVEN GROW FULL HAIR FOR YOUR PRICK, YOU NEVER STILL GET SENSE angry

YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CAVE WERE YOU ORIGINALY BELONG

Who dafuck is the animal pikin quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by san316(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Baba baba baba this thing is getting worster o,I am beginning to lose confidence in you o hian

You should be fair to yourself and PMB. Bh has been in operations for over five years. Why would you expect PMB to decimate them within just two months? Structures have to be put in place and strategies must be well thought out. Keep calm, things will get better. Just a matter of time.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by kheart(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Horlufemi:
Dear Buhari this is the reason I voted out Jona. Red Card is waiting for you. Disable BH or be ready to be impeached.

So when gej dey dere 4 6yrs wit bH menace dey no talk abt impeaching him na pesin wey never reach 2 mont dey go impech?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:

Young girl, all I am saying is dont fool people with this idea that boko haram was set up by buhari. It beats common sense.
he is their godfather. They even nominated him to negotiate bw them and the GEJ Govt. Buhari is evil.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Krossbow123: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
If elected, I will end boko haram in..... Weeks. Please when is the presidential election coming up?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
.religion is a scam!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!

So, bombing them is a solution.? I see!!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Cdstars:

Who is this your fada satan sef?

Father Satan is our creator. The true God. Father Satan can never let any of his own die. Never.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by andy82: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
i tire for dis animals

Including buhari.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

APC has failed once more. Every day bomb blast. Shay na until them carry magnifying glass look and them no see before this illiterate go act. Tinubu would once again worship his lifeless god, Buhari. All of you who voted in this animal are all beasts. Jonathan was a messiah, God's chosen one, idiots, because una wan benefit from national cake, una pursue my president for me. This one na small. God will punish all of u way vote in President Buhari,fools of the first living order. Na change be this o, make una live with am. Ozu Anuofia people

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
BashMe1:

Obviously, it is. D more she grows, d less knowledge n wisdom her brain accommodates. so sad 4 Christine
worry about your dullard bokohariri who calls osibnde_West Germany_illiterate.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by SexySalope: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
The Dullardo of Daura is travelling to the US as his country boils. I foresee a military coup when next Buhari travels. Quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Captaiid Mohammed Yelwa Killed By Hoodlums In Port-harcourt, Rivers State. Photo / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.