Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (64299 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by JERRY1925(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Wonder why all the dead soldiers are from the South?

Wrong, it's because the southern people are more exposed than northerners...so any person from the south that dies we get to knw mayb because his family or frnd is on a social media...but for northerners na God give and God take...na dat day dem go do burial arrangement..

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Mania11: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Utchman1: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Wonder why all the dead soldiers are from the South?

Because your thinking is distorted.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by MSItachi: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rip
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by augster(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
boko people from the North kill people in the north and southerners are sent to fight them. Is it fair?
please! How many southerners are in the army sef? It's northerners that dominate the army(like 45%). So it's not possible to send southerners only to fight. This dude is just brave.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by AlienStar: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
askibee:
May his entle soul rest. In perfect peace.....ur bravery will foreva be remembered
By who?
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Deltagiant: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Deltagiant:
I feel sad for young South East and South Southerners who put their lives on the line for a "country" that has refused to negotiate a better political future for their people. Who would remember him 50 years today for having fought for a dying arrangement like Nigeria? If this Ijaw young man had died fighting for Ijaw cause, he, like Boro and others will continue to be remembered even 20,000 years today.

What a short sightedness! Well, RIP
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by apholaryn: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.
RIP bro. We love you but God loves you most. Adieu!

Ignorant!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by AreaFada2: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
While I salute his courage, I doubt if this zoo of a country is worth dying for.

Millions have died already, is this the nation they died for? Where things are getting worse and tribalism/nepotism everywhere?
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by apholaryn: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
boko people from the North kill people in the north and southerners are sent to fight them. Is it fair?
lol..u are dumb

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by kliq(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

Even on Sundays, you wont go to church. Instead, you would be here trying to make FTC on every thread on nairaland. You're just too detestful for my liking and i know i share same feelings with others too.

You're absolutely right,she/he made a big fooll of her/himself....what a waste

INTROVERT go get a job

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Judolisco(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
he should be honoured wat bravery rip man
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fool
apholaryn:
Ignorant!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by pete4real(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
God will and he will be engraved as a fallen hero in the Armed Forces remembrance book and remembered every Armed forces day ok, R I P
Deltagiant:
I feel sad for young South East and South Southerners who put their lives on the line for a "country" that has refused to negotiate a better political future for their people. Who would remember him 50 years today for having fought for a dying arrangement like Nigeria? If this Ijaw young man had died fighting for Ijaw cause, he, like Boro and others would continue to be remembered even 20,000 years today.

What a short sightedness! Well, RIP
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by OCTAVO: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.
RIP bro. We love you but God loves you most. Adieu!

I don't want to believe this, but if truly that's the case, they probably did it because Southern soldiers can't easily be compromised unlike the Northern soldiers fighting their brethren (BH insurgents). There may be mole among the Northern soldiers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by apholaryn: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Fool
e pain am..lol..dullard!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by INTROVERT(f): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
RedBenson:

Even on Sundays, you wont go to church. Instead, you would be here trying to make FTC on every thread on nairaland. You're just too detestful for my liking and i know i share same feelings with others too.

Let me help you spread the word. grin grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Jollymich(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
My sweety southy sis, puppyluv02 tell them i dey your back with odeshi make them go do fotocopy plenty come
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by mekybabe1: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Another eligible bachelor, gone. Just like that. RIP bro.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Deltagiant: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
pete4real:
God will and he will be engraved as a fallen hero in the Armed Forces remembrance book and remembered every Armed forces day ok, R I P

God does not support a structure like Nigeria that is built on injustice. Which of the army will remember this young man many years to come in the face of the reality confronting this contraption? It is simply a wasteful death, i insist!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by INTROVERT(f): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
kliq:

You're absolutely right,she/he made a big fooll of her/himself....what a waste

INTROVERT go get a job

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ruffDiamond: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Act of valor !! one nation ! One love to all region! Brave men ,selfless men go to HEAVEN! TO BE WITH THE ANGEL ! U WILL NEVEF BE FORGOTTEN IN OUR HEART FOREVER! BRAVE SOLDIER !: ADIEU!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rip bro. U r not a yellow at all. But y use navy to fight BH stupid military. Meanwhile army are all over Lagos abusing civilians at every provocation.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

Let me help you spread the word. grin grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday.

Get a life pls, after all, no N1 is added to your account for being FTC 1million times.
80% of the norther soldiers are Boko haram sympathisers. Fact! Blood sucking sabotuers!

OCTAVO:

I don't want to believe this, but if truly that's the case, they probably did it because Southern soldiers can't easily be compromised unlike the Northern soldiers fighting their brethren (BH insurgents). There may be mole among the Northern soldiers.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by kliq(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by OCTAVO: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
80% of the norther soldiers are Boko haram sympathisers. Fact! Blood sucking sabotuers!

That's exactly my point. More of the reason why they had to deploy soldiers without Northern affiliation to battle field.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ruffDiamond: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
sad angry
Deltagiant:

God does not support a structure like Nigeria that is built on injustice. Which of the army will remember this young man many years to come in the face of the reality confronting this contraption? It is simply a wasteful death, i insist!
angry u are mad BF PRODUCT ! that gallant soldier died so u can type this TRASH IN PEACE TIME! Show some respect!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by vislabraye(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
And after these soldiers have laid down their lives, someone is contemplating amnesty.. angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by M4gunners: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP he is really a Gallant.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Why are they concentrating in southern soldiers alone,..this is a big issue that needs an immediate answer,.. Am beginning to doubt this president in so many area, anyway we are still watching,. R.I.P gallant Hero soldier,.Nigeria, South south love U & ur Edo people miss u..rest on in peace
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by emmatok(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cyriloha:

please i Don understand ...He was trying to defuse bomb by himself or what .!

Its difficult to diffuse a land-mine with pressure on it , he did the best based on his knowledge.

He deserve a posthumous award for gallantry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.