Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (64271 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by victor2fresh(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP Hero.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Damscrob(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by kenedy175(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP Soldier boy
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by buoye1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
R i p
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Georgekyrian(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ramdris(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Wonder why all the dead soldiers are from the South?
Please I beg of u, don't trivialise these men's death for I have over 10 northern soldier's death. Just wish them well and pray for them. Guy war no b garri o.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by lullyboy: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
will you keep qweyet dia.....all military men should then retire and let the insurgent take over ba...that seems like a better alternative to you....that was a brave act by a brave young man..the labour of our heros shall never be in vain...RIP soldier
INTROVERT:
When you have signed you life away...

ANYWAYS RIP.

I pity all those going to buy form for military agencies coz the war against insurgents will never be won. Case in point Afghanistan Iraq.

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by mightycrown1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

ANYWAYS RIP.

I pity all those going to buy form for military agencies coz the war against insurgents will never be won. Case in point Afghanistan Iraq.
ALWAYS WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHT

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by twoMcfemad: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
R.I.P The Nigerian Nation will remember you for good.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Cyriloha(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

ANYWAYS RIP.

please i Don understand ...He was trying to defuse bomb by himself or what .!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Damscrob(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
U DON TURN FTC TO BIRTH RIGHT.....
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by hardbody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Life is war. We live our lives through several battles. We are all heroes in our daily decisions and living. Its a pity some die unsung but so is life.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by eherbal(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Just Wondering Why This Has Not Made Front Page undecided.Just Wondering...........
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Krak(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:

Where were you when they posted dead soldiers from the North on this same front page?

Mind you, I am from the South.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by LockDown69(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:

I'm not sure you know what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Damscrob(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

ANYWAYS RIP.

Beyond all reasonable doubt ur conclusion concerning the military agencies is extremely fallacious...

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by amnesty7: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

ANYWAYS RIP.

May ill-wishers be paid in their own coin.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Damscrob:

U DON TURN FTC TO BIRTH RIGHT.....
Sorry sir grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by mightycrown1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
INDEED ACT OF BRAVERY, YOU SHALL FOREVER BE MISSED. RIP THE GALLANT
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Cwhyte(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

ANYWAYS RIP.

That's a stupid talk.
Someone laid his life for his colleagues and you say shit.
Can't you keep your hands stiffed if you don't have good comments to type?

And incase you don't know, the military is part of the reasons why you are alive today. So learn to appreciate them.

6 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Your post is literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this Forum

4 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
May his entle soul rest. In perfect peace.....ur bravery will foreva be remembered
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.
RIP bro. We live you but God loves you most. Adieu!

You are an exacerbated idi0t. If northern soldiers are drafted to the north you will claim
They aint fighting because they are boko haram themselves. I am from enugu so mind
what you say.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Brytawon(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Everything on NL has been politicalized. SMH
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
wow...what bravery... reminds me of the movie,act of valor

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by owobokiri(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
I doff my hat. . .
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by bringbackourGEJ: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP, brave soldier.

#bringbackourGEJ#
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Rockers4l: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Gallant soldiers rest in peace
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by amnesty7: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

ANYWAYS RIP.

May ill-wishers be paid in their own coin.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Damscrob(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
Sorry sir grin
no problem....what's the reward of FTC sef..i dnt even knw?
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by toluxa1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.