Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo (64273 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / In Response To The Lie That A Female Soldier Died In Sambisa / A Nairalander And His Fellow Apc Comrades Already Celebrating Obaseki Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
AlienStar:
By who?

Dats d problem wear facing in Nigeria we don't respect or remember our heroes.....don't worry I will remember him.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by nunzk: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
A waste is smtin that has no use. Land mine contain shrapnail which can fly 360 to cover substantial space. E.g half a field. If he by alerting his colleagues saved them frm d same fate as he-and ur brother, uncle or elation was among the saved- will u call it a wasted death?to many uninformed comments.
Deltagiant:

God does not support a structure like Nigeria that is built on injustice. Which of the army will remember this young man many years to come in the face of the reality confronting this contraption? It is simply a wasteful death, i insist!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by vislabraye(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
OCTAVO:

That's exactly my point. More of the reason why they had to deploy soldiers without Northern affiliation to battle field.

Gej was employing the services of Executive Outcome because of sabotage. People were cursing and swearing at him. But you can see that the Aboki soldiers are part of the problem.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by hansad: 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wailing by Nigerians over Boko Haram continues. Unfortunately, southern politicians have allowed their subjects in the south to pass through this anguish in one Nigeria, instead of liberating southerners and their territory from Northern Nigeria.

Northern politicians adopted use of sharia criminal codes which Boko Haram also says it is fighting for - the same northern leaders tie the necks of southern politicians with rope to one Nigeria. It is either all of Nigeria is converted to Islam or everybody in Nigeria dies in the process - that's the position of most northern Muslim politicians.

May the soul of Paul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by chaxking(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
dem swear for u?lol

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by nunzk: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
My brother how them go take do? If they don't fight we won't be able to sit @ home watching t.v, eat sunday rice and live as usual.
AreaFada2:
While I salute his courage, I doubt if this zoo of a country is worth dying for.

Millions have died already, is this the nation they died for? Where things are getting worse and tribalism/nepotism everywhere?

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by chaxking(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lordjjj:
God

NDLEA coming for Davido over ‘Fans Mi’ video with Meek Mill?

[url]proudlyweb.com/ndlea-coming-for-davido-over-fans-mi-video-with-meek-mill[/url]
really? We are talking abt our beloved soldier u talking fans mi. Mtcheeeew
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Viktor1983(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
PMB should name a street or project after any soldier that dies. what do y'all think ?
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by happiyke: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
AMASEIMOGHA PAUL .
[/quote]
In our heart you will forever live.
Paul the true nigeria hero
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
If only our leaders could have a fraction of the show of bravery of this young soldier we wont be where we are as a nation...
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Lanria: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rip
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by carzola(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
nollywood take note, we should be producing such films to honor our hero's
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by kellyJames5(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
......I hear the voices of the dying soldiers in the battlefield saying "who will remember us?......

We will brother Rest in Peace. cry
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Non sibi sed aliis...
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Neplusultra(f): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
cry
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ruffDiamond: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
embarassed
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.
RIP bro. We love you but God loves you most. Adieu!

common baby, are u really certain of this assertion??
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by beyoncausme: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
nice one....
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by snapshot: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Wonder why all the dead soldiers are from the South?
apt The said soldier is an ijaw boy.R.I.P
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by hansad: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigtt76:
RIP ...in civilized countries, he would be posthumously awarded a Medal of Honor but in ours, only the Politifs are so honored sad

Civilized countries don't fight wars for nothing, they don't fight stupid wars. Nigerians fight for One Nigeria mostly for the benefit of a northern Nigeria clique and for some Western countries.

What's the point fighting for One Nigeria that has brought tears to 90% of the population? Did the Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia, Indonesia of modern history go into any foolish wars to keep their countries one? No; they divided when their brilliant politicians saw it was no longer convenient to have one country.

To let Boko Haram close shop in Nigeria, split Nigeria into smaller countries. The minority Christian population in the north shall adjust to living in peace with the majority Muslim population in the north in a new Arewa country- as before.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by habtund(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by seanjy4konji: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP BRO...

GALANT till we meet again.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by nortcentrallord(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP soldier. May your soul find rest in the bossom of GOD and may God grant your families the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Adyrin(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Loved the line that said....."Only in movies we see such"
RIP gallant Soja!
You died honorably and your name will forever live in the heart of those you saved!
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Roseey0(f): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
RIP Gallant...
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by charlsecy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
labamo07:
Truly not everyone got the guts to do that........
menesheh:
I can't do that.
What would you do?
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by susolzik(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
He's no doubt a hero; he died defending the territorial integrity of his fatherland.
He might have opted for mass death of his colleagues, but did otherwise.
We celebrate you gallant seaman.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by aameyah(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
peppyluv02:
Call me a Tribalist but I must say this, the southern soldiers have been pushed to the war front while the northerners are inside the barracks! One Nigeria indeed.

Nah. A Northerner friend of mine is in Maiduguri. At the centre of all the unrest.

BTW, rest easy soldier. God bless your soul. embarassed
peppyluv02:

Nah. A Northerner friend of mine is in Maiduguri. At the centre of all the unrest.

BTW, rest easy soldier. God bless your soul.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by menesheh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
charlsecy:

What would you do?

Will first rescue myself b4 anything else
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by ganex: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
HOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG?
My elder brother told me a soldier was sliced into two waist-down by landmine. The dead soldier was packed in a sack by another...sososo sad indeed.
R.I.P TO DEAD-LIVING SOLDIERS.
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Bnladan(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
eherbal:
The Heroic Act Of This Gallant Soldier Saved His Platoon From Untimely Death. He's A Real Hero .A Rare Soldier.cool
RIP, AMASEIMOGHA PAUL .
Boko Haram u re cowards, u claim u are fighting with hearts. Fighting for Islam, u re never fighting for Islam if at all hiding and planting mines nd explosives is wat u call fight. Dis is Not wat our Holy prophet teached us. U re killing innocent people because of ur misundrstndn of wat d real meaning of Jihad is. Dis is not d way Caliph Umar and d rest did dia Jihaad. Allah SWT will destroy u and Undo ur doings, and after den Hell will be ur Final destination.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
snapshot:
apt The said soldier is an ijaw boy.R.I.P
is an Edo state name,..it seems u are from togo republic yet u are saying what u don't know
Re: This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo by anumide(f): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
undecided u no fit edit for church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.