Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money (2012 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders pls I really need ur advice. There is this friend of mine(jst a friend) she jst got married recently but she is always disturbin me 2 send her moni not like she married a poor guy cos the husband is vry comfortable but he is not always around cos he works offshore. She is also fund of inviting 2 come spend wkend in her house whenever the husband is away, but this issue of sending her moni is really giving me concern(av sent like 10 times since she got married) & she is presently on my neck 4 me 2 send her moni again am begining 2 feel guilty cos when i get married i woun't find it funny 2 hear that somebody(xpecially a guy) is sending my wife moni. The problem is i don't knw how 2 tel her that i woun't send it; there is no doubt that she likes me vry much(evn b4 she got married) though we didn't date but we were vry vry good friends evn though she used 2 look at me lustfully at times. Pls advice me on hw best 2 handle this.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Abdullateef77(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by dangote7510(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
MMS
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Cpumping(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Maka why. Ask her for smthng back. grin

I ws joking. Just tell her no. Except she is in a desperate situation
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Cpumping(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Maka why. Ask her for smthng back. grin

I ws joking. Just tell her no. Except she is in a desperate situation
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by peeparty(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Continue sending her money pls don't stop.

she is my sister thank you.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by nellyelitz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
this has happen to me before...but i didn't comply...don't ask me why.

we dated before
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by ArchEnemy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abi you be central bank make I send my own account number join?

Chairman, you berra sit tight and begin to say no

Not knowing how to say no has put people in bondage.

And put a big distance between you and her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Hazardd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
your case strong ocheesy let make i consult ifa lol
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Cutehector(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bros, u may be under a spell of some sort.. Check out..
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by dammywapes(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oga ja ara e , if u re not careful she will soon ask u to shine her congo. You don't need advice on this and never think of going there to spend d weekend. On d money issue , since u don send her like 10times , start d NO thing. U be guy. #babahafusa's voice. Eyan alaga

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by evanscheck(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
U did nt say anything abt when she used to invite u over if u went or did nt go..... hell yes u went and dat is y u are sending her money, guy man.. better keep sending or dont go again if u dnt want to send her

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
evanscheck:
U did nt say anything abt when she used to invite u over if u went or did nt go..... hell yes u went and dat is y u are sending her money, guy man.. better keep sending or dont go again if u dnt want to send her
Av nevr succumbed 2 her invitation
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Bros, u may be under a spell of some sort.. Check out..
Why did u say so?
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by evanscheck(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
ethene:

Av nevr succumbed 2 her invitation

Bros how wud I know na, it is easy to say but prove is difficult
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
ethene:

Why did u say so?
she is married, and is very well to do... Why gv a married woman money when her husband is very much alive and well to do?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Abi you be central bank make I send my own account number join?

Chairman, you berra sit tight and begin to say no

Not knowing how to say no has put people in bondage.

And put a big distance between you and her.
I understand, like now av been avoiding her calls but at the same time I feel bad not taking her calls & if I tel her I don't hv moni she wil knw am telling lies.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
You're very foolish & unthought to continue mailing money to a girl who's not related to you in the first place. Not to talk of spending time with another man's wife (property). Jeez!
Unless of course you're benefiting from her and that you don't want to reveal.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Dnarvaez:
You're very foolish & unthought to continue mailing money to a girl who's not related to you in the first place. Not to talk of spending time with another man's wife (property). Jeez!
Unless of course you're benefiting from her and that you don't want to reveal.
Oga why the insult na? U woun't undrstand
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Any married woman that does this is very childish, disrespectful to her husband and very greedy too.
Why the heck is she asking you for money when she is not in need.
BTW, Op, I hope you know you are her MUGU and as long as you don't use common sense, you will remain her MUGU.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by chomytex(f): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op I think there's more to this story than u are letting out...
U guys r very gud frnds..
She likes u..
She is married
U hv sent her money for lyk 10 times
yhu visits her in her hubby's absence..
Nawa for sum guys sha.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by gamaliel121(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
If u send somebodys wife money, someone will send to ur wife too. If u visit someones wife when his not around, someone will visit urs too. If u Bleep someones wife, someone will Bleep your wife too.. Don't fucckk urself up ooo

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Rilwayne001: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
OP, are you related to father christmas

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
gamaliel121:
If u send somebodys wife money, someone will send to ur wife too.
If u visit someones wife when his not around, someone will visit urs too.
If u Bleep someones wife, someone will Bleep your wife too..
Don't fucckk urself up ooo
Am a vry responsible person & I can swear av not done any of what u listed above, I so much blv in the saying that 'what goes around comes around' I wil be the last person 2 engage in such immorality xpecially wit a married woman cos I knw the repercussion wil surely come. My only weakness is my inability 2 say no 2 her request.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
chomytex:
Op I think there's more to this story than u are letting out...
U guys r very gud frnds..
She likes u..
She is married
U hv sent her money for lyk 10 times
yhu visits her in her hubby's absence..
Nawa for sum guys sha.
I hv said everything. I hv nevr visited her house since she got married(bt she has bn invitin me 2 come spend wkend). I didn't send her moni 4 her 2 gv me anything in return bt jst 4 the fact that we are friends bt at a point i felt it wasn't right.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:
Any married woman that does this is very childish, disrespectful to her husband and very greedy too.
Why the heck is she asking you for money when she is not in need.
BTW, Op, I hope you know you are her MUGU and as long as you don't use common sense, you will remain her MUGU.

In the area of being disrespectful 2 the husband I totally agree wit u & that is why I want 2 put a stop 2 it but the area of being her mugu I don't think so cos not as if I did them 2 impress her that she can attest 2, secondly we did nt date or we are nt dating & we don't intend 2 date.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by gamaliel121(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
ethene:

Am a vry responsible person & I can swear av not done any of what u listed above, I so much blv in the saying that 'what goes around comes around' I wil be the last person 2 engage in such immorality xpecially wit a married woman cos I knw the repercussion wil surely come. My only weakness is my inability 2 say no 2 her request.

ok..I believe you..
Buh be careful cos some women are just somehow..from what you said, I think she can do anything with you and she deosnt care and she's married.
You need to clear her oo..if not mehn....
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:
OP, are you related to father christmas
NO
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Rilwayne001: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
ethene:
NO
Then why are you dolling out cash like that
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2015
i merely think she is a greedy person.

and that is very disrespectful to her husby as well.

simple tell her you do not have extra to send.
Re: My Friend Is Married But She Still Ask Me To Send Her Money by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2015
by the way bros, abeg i need money for my year 2 school fees grin grin.

abeg na only 3ok grin grin.

pls help.

this one na genuine problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? PHOTO / I Am In Love With Linda Ikeji / Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.