Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (51266 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2015
It all started sometimes early this year...it just happend and we connected. On my own part....I never knew she was a runs girl. She's jovial and caring.

I actually took her serious until I discovered her true identity and ever since that day....my emotional attachment to her reduced speedily.

I confronted her and she admitted living such a life but that she's willing to change if I'm ready to make her my 'one and only'. But to my utmost dismay, this girl no gree change. Her urge for money is on the high side and she believes that all those her runs yields faster income.

Wetin dey pain me be say, this girl get better handwork. But she doesn't want to manage her life with the income that comes from her handwork as she tags it 'not enough'.

I have tried my possible best to advise her on how she can improve on her hand work because the income is mouth watering yet she is not satisfied with it due to her extravagant life style.

As a matter of fact, I don pursue her on countless occasions, but she will still come back with her stylish way of begging, change kwanu...she won't change.

Peeps, I'm tired...I want to send this girl away from my life (but not the wicked way) because her life style is gradually tarnishing my good image and reputation especially amongst my friends.

Don't know if anyone in the house has been in this kind of crossroads before...if yes....how did you solve the problem?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2015
I've experienced this before, It happened about two years ago. There was this hot and sexy girl in my department, She was asking me out, Now I don't have a problem with a female asking for a relationship with me because it's not something new to me, But I had to decline because she was a mad runs girl, mehn hers was just too much. I didn't mince words, I just told her simply, "You're just not my type, and there's nothing that can go on between us", I'm not the type that 'chop and clean mouth' if not so eh...I would have done the undo able with her.

She persisted, But when she realized I was not giving in, She had to find her way.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Muyiwhy: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2015
She is in luv wt u,yet goea afta every d*ck..wat sort of luv z dat..guy u beta wise up nd knw dat a bad gf can neva mk a gud wyf..yes she might luv u,bt if ur luv aint enuf 2 stop ha lyfstyle,den notin cn stop ha. U beta save ursef nw b4 its too late nd u'll regret neva doin it earlier..

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by pryme(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2015
seems you are not being convincing. if you are, she will get the msg and leave you

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Be plain with her, tell her what you what in the relationship, if she can't afford to stop then you have the right to move on.
Tell her you not into her any more as you can't cope with infidelity in a relationship, is that hard to say

11 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2015
This one na gobe and na dem sabi jealous pass

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Atlantian: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2015
So, you have been fucking ashawo

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by DankemzI(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Set her up, make Sextape show her then threaten to release it if she doesn't leave you alone

7 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Atlantian:
So, you have been fucking ashawo

You dey kolo. Grow up

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2015
The concept of religion could be the way out.
Dnt tell her to stop but bring her closer to religious teachings.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Slimzjoe(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2015
I've experienced this Kind of Crap before.... All I did was to Regularly Complain/Nag about every single thing she Does....she Got Tired, Got the Message, Slapped me, Walked Away

But still Comes around once in a while angry cos you can't Completely Drop them

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by limanmohammed6: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Use d way u followed to get her to drive, simple!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by jmichlins(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2015
wait until you get hiv then you will come here and ask us why the government has refused to provide AR drugs for you. she is just your bane so it is either you run or you danmed.

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by hatux: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
What's hard in telling her you're not comfortable with the relationship

If that's hard man, then you continue to advise her and also don't forget praying for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Youngpo413: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Muyiwhy:
She is in luv wt u,yet goea afta every d*ck..wat sort of luv z dat..guy u beta wise up nd knw dat a bad gf can neva mk a gud wyf..yes she might luv u,bt if ur luv aint enuf 2 stop ha lyfstyle,den notin cn stop ha. U beta save ursef nw b4 its too late nd u'll regret neva doin it earlier..
naija ladies are like that,so guys should get used to it...no matter what,guys should know that they are not the only one pounding that gf pusy no matter how gentle and innocent looking she may appear,there is another guys somewhere pounding her hard and for free too.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Youngpo413: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This one na gobe and na dem sabi jealous pass
lol,very true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Muyiwhy:
She is in luv wt u,yet goea afta every d*ck..wat sort of luv z dat..guy u beta wise up nd knw dat a bad gf cn neva mk a gud wyf..yes she might luv u,bt if ur luv aint enuf 2 stop ha lyfstyle, den notin cn stop ha. U beta save ursef nw b4 its too late nd u'll regret neva doin it earlier..
From the way you write, I can easily judge that you have a very low IQ. undecided

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by christinie(f): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2015
What handiwork does she have?
ChiSun27:
It all started sometimes early this year...it just happend and we connected. On my own part....I never knew she was a runs girl. She's jovial and caring.

I actually took her serious until I discovered her true identity and ever since that day....my emotional attachment to her reduced speedily.

I confronted her and she admitted living such a life but that she's willing to change if I'm ready to make her my 'one and only'. But to my utmost dismay, this girl no gree change. Her urge for money is on the high side and she believes that all those her runs yields faster income.

Wetin dey pain me be say, this girl get better handwork. But she doesn't want to manage her life with the income that comes from her handwork as she tags it 'not enough'.

I have tried my possible best to advise her on how she can improve on her hand work because the income is mouth watering yet she is not satisfied with it due to her extravagant life style.

As a matter of fact, I don pursue her on countless occasions, but she will still come back with her stylish way of begging, change kwanu...she won't change.

Peeps, I'm tired...I want to send this girl away from my life (but not the wicked way) because her life style is gradually tarnishing my good image and reputation especially amongst my friends.

Don't know if anyone in the house has been in this kind of crossroads before...if yes....how did you solve the problem?

4 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
hatux:
What's hard in telling her you're not comfortable with the relationship

If that's hard man, then you continue to advise her and also don't forget praying for her.

Bro I don try...but she keeps on coming back.

She knows that I'm not the violent type...so believes I can't harm her.

I have used insultive words on her...both secretly and openly but this girl no wan just go.

I didn't bargain for this kind love. She has promised to change but still she doesn't pick her numerous calls that comes in when she's around me.

My guy....I'm confused.

8 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2015
christinie:
What handiwork does she have?

She's a juice expert.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I've experienced this Kind of Crap before.... All I did was to Regularly Complain/Nag about every single thing she Does....she Got Tired, Got the Message, Slapped me, Walked Away

But still Comes around once in a while angry cos you can't Completely Drop them

Bro, this girl in question stubborn pass the one you had stuffs with...her persistent pestering is killing me.

2 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Muyiwhy: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:

From the way you write, I can easily judge that you have a very low IQ. undecided
I can only assume your brain is fried just like your plantain. You just opened your mouth to spill nonsense,if you can't advice him,why not shut the Bleep off..id*ot

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
This one na gobe
and na dem sabi jealous pass

Bro...her jealousy no get part two. I have even used my close friend as a rival both in DP's but still she no wan give up.

3 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by funlord(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2015
grin
ChiSun27:

Look at this plonker? So you can't get rid of a runs girl that _fucks other niggas at random and is still deep in the streets abi? See the calibre of woman on whose head you want to display sensitivity! Okay there is something she will soon "bless" you with that you will also find hard to get "rid off"! Its called AIDS you hear? Dumb ass nigga!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Muyiwhy:

I can only assume your brain is fried just like your plantain. You just opened your mouth to spill nonsense,if you can't advice him,why not shut the_fuck off..id*ot
Haha, now we are getting somewhere. cheesy At least, what you wrote up here is way more comprehensible than the gibberish you wrote earlier. By the way, it is 'advise him' and not' advice him' and 'shut the _fuck up' not 'shut the_fuck off'. (no offeinse) grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by scribble: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2015
ChiSun27:

She's a juice expert.

Pucci juice

27 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Afrok(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2015
U are being gentle with her but she doesn't want to listen, why not try the HARD WAY, THE ONLY WAY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Muyiwhy: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Haha, now we are getting somewhere. cheesy At least, what you wrote up here is way more comprehensible than the gibberish you wrote earlier. By the way, it is 'advise him' and not' advice him' and 'shut the _fuck up' not 'shut the_fuck off'. (no offeinse) grin grin
No insult but I still think you are a retard..if you are so confident of your English,why not go to a classroom and make use of your talent where it will be appreciated,and stop deceiving yourself trying to form tutor on NL..

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by gunners160(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by gunners160(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Seriously you dnt need advise u need beating.. Haba how matured man with bear bear go dey ask dis kind question?

7 Likes

Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by ChiSun27(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
scribble:

Pucci juice

Na wa for u oooo....

Fruit juice...bro
Re: A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Muyiwhy:

No insult but I still think you are a retard..if you are so confident of your English,why not go to a classroom and make use of your talent where it will be appreciated,and stop deceiving yourself trying to form tutor on NL..
Eh ehn, now you are writing like a sane person, maybe your IQ isn't completely low after all. grin
Whoever said I was confident of my English? I was only pointing out that you write like someone without a brain. If not, why would you be abbreviating 3-letter words like 'can, but, her, you, two', haba Bros, shey you no dey shame? I'm sure you must have passed through the four walls of a school...... such a disgrace. I'm surprised you didn't abbreviate the word 'it' as well. Werey grin grin

71 Likes 13 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.