Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? (9268 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / At What Age Can One Start Using Age-defying Formulas. / At What Age Can A Girl Start Wearing High Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2006
I remember when i was in high school, girls used to wear make up(though not much). I personally wore more make up in high school than now. I only wear powder and lip gloss now and I feel very good about myself. What this fuss about high school and family? shocked You guys please. There's no particular age when to start wearing make up.Even if a 5 yr old girl walks up to me and asks me to make her up, I'll do it though will apply very little amount.I'll make her feel good. Age Family Geez!!!

ugonna0071:

Na wa, how on earth, can one use puff puff oil on her face. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i think its better to wear make up after your high school, because i can't imagine a secondary school girl with her face all made up and her hair permed. i don't think it would tell nice of her and her family (i.e in Naija o)

No offense but do people like you still exist? shocked shocked shocked
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by donjazzie(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2006
No offense but do people like you still exist?

throwbackold school peeps(lmao)
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
Don Jay I shock men. grin
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by omo(f): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
emm ugonna abeg na which year wey den born u?
na wa for some pple o! lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by dennylove(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
let be realistic, a girl that try to make up her face at a tender age, shows that, she is not from a responsible family,or let put it this way,she will soon go HAYWIRE,if you know what i mean shocked shocked i mean she will go OUT OF HAND.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2006
dennylove, You are wrong my dear. Absolutely wrong actually. undecided
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2006
@
Radiant
when did you start using makeups?
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
Seems you didn't read my previous posts huh? I started using make up in high school but not sure of the age though. Been there, done that. I now use only powder and lip gloss wink U got any probs
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
Powder and lip gloss
preety good.
lol smiley
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
wink wink wink cool
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2006
Sound more like my type of girl smiley
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by mukina2: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
hmmmmm*rolls eyes*
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by biomic(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
dennylove:

let be realistic, a girl that try to make up her face at a tender age, shows that, she is not from a responsible family,or let put it this way,she will soon go HAYWIRE,if you know what i mean shocked shocked i mean she will go OUT OF HAND.
man-----most gals make up wen young and it has nothing to do with irresponsibilty ------------it has more to do with experiments,
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Mula(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
I started wearing make-up when I was 12 and I used put to powder on my cleverage to make my boobs look big
But now I don't need to do that anymore. My boobs is big enough.
I used to wear big false eyelashes and used to pass for 18yr old even though I was 14
I went to nightclubs on school days and pull older guys some old enough to be my dad
I flaunt my looks to get attention from men.
Yes I love make-up, without it, I look like a young innocent school girl
can't live without my make-ups.

NO AGE LIMIT ON WEARING MAKE-UPS
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula, goodluck to you. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I won't loose hope in my Naija girls 'cause of people like you.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2006
mukina2:

hmmmmm*rolls eyes*

hope you not Jealous grin grin
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Mula(f): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ Radiant
yes mother theresa i hear you, keep going to your church
I'll keep having my fun
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula:

@ Radiant
yes mother theresa i hear you, keep going to your church
I'll keep having my fun

Girls of "nowadays"
any way keep having fun grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
Church where did that come from? I'm simply decent and has nothing to do with going to church. Best wishes again! shocked
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by slashcuff(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
Beauty Comes from Within and not all those MAKEUP , Pls don't get me wrong I'm not saying you shouldn't make up it's up to you " They say one man's meat is another's poison" Just remember always that being oneself pays than the other way round,

Beauty Always and will Always come from WITHIN,
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Mula(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2006
@slashcuff
You will say that cause you're man and yet u will be chasing girls that looks fine
why don't you date pepper sellers, if you're that serious.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
the last time i checked, pepper sellers too wear make up undecided
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Mula(f): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2006
Yes, in Nollywood movies pepper sellers wear make-ups tongue
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by twinkledew(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
educate kids and give the reasons rather than disallowing or ignoring it.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by desiree(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2006
There is no age limit to wearing make-up, as soon as a girl starts to become aware of herself and her femininity, she will start to experiment with make-up and other girlie things.
My 10 years old niece has already started that part of her journey into adulthood although she is only allowed lip-gloss and glitters for now. All they need is guidance and not rebuff from adults.

If parents tell their kids not to wear make-up, they are only going to grow up in an environment where they don't fit in, if a girl starts to feel awkward from an early age, How is she going to cut it the fast paced professional world, how would she develop social skills that would enable her to became a strong female Such girl is just going to grow up to became a sad adult.

I would have a fashion conscious, happy and confident daughter than a sad boring daughter. By the way, I started experimenting with make-up and training bras when I was 13.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by chiluv2nv: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2006
well on my own opinion i will say that make-up is not bad it depend on u. on like me i like simple things and i belive that simple things are beautiful, cos this day the way our girls use make-up is the reason why some parent are against it but as for me i see nothing wrong with it cos i cant do without it cos i know say the thing dey fit me. but if u know say make-up no dey fit u abeg no dey use am make it no go be like say u fine u come use make-up u come turn to masquerade. well i wish all of una good luck grin cheesy angry sad tongue
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by chiluv2nv: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2006
well on my own opinion i will say that make-up is not bad it depend on u. on like me i like simple things and i belive that simple things are beautiful, cos this day the way our girls use make-up is the reason why some parent are against it but as for me i see nothing wrong with it cos i cant do without it cos i know say the thing dey fit me. but if u know say make-up no dey fit u abeg no dey use am make it no go be like say u fine u come use make-up u come turn to masquerade. well i wish all of una good luck grin cheesy angry sad tongue
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2006
Chiluv, u kinda sounded like one of 'em pepper sellers someone was talking about. grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by donjazzie(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2006
Radiant:

Chiluv, u kind of sounded like one of 'em pepper sellers someone was talking about. grin grin grin

uhwww.roflmao
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2006
don jazzie:

uhwww.roflmao

which kind language be that? undecided undecided undecided
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2006
lol crazykid, what planet u from? tongue grin roflmao means, rolling on floor laughing my ass out undecided wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trendy Styles Made From Ankara / The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin / My Timberland Boot Is Paining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.