Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? (9270 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / At What Age Can One Start Using Age-defying Formulas. / At What Age Can A Girl Start Wearing High Heels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Radiant
thanks miss Lecturer smiley
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2006
u welcome my dear student tongue grin how u doing neway ? wink
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Radiant
am cool, still waiting for more lessons
from you.
lol smiley
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2006
kiss wink
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Radiant
Don't worry
here's my e-mail f_r_e_e_d_o_m_c_h_i_l_d@yahoo.com
you can send me a message.
kiss kiss
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
got ya. wink wink wink
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Radiant
am waiting. smiley

and don't forget to put the underscores after typing each letter
co's the line blocked all of em"
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by CrazyMan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2006
@ Radiant
Thanks  any way kiss
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2006
aight smiley
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2006
Y'all may bite me 4 this but you can kiss my ____ cus TRUTH IS SO BITTER! Some gals don't even look at the mirror to see how terribly PAINTED their faces are and end up looking like masquerades after using their different stuff. The ones that claim to look at the mirrors see themselves as pretty after panel-beating here and there, are just blind or ignorant. One thing they don't know is these mixtures are the things that make them look 67 when they are 27(CHEMICALS AND PRESERVATIVES ALL OVER THE PLACE). I don't know they use make-ups in the first place. My girlfreind knows, wherever she is now, that I wouldn't kiss her if she has blood or ororo on her lips. The most annoying one is that eye pencil or wat ever they call it. They go as far as shaving the eye brow and replace it with the terrible eye-pencil-drawn arc. They now look like JEZEBELS. Its so terrible. Some of them look good after the whole thing though, but a lot of 'em look awkward. It's realy beta to leave your face the way it is and it would surprise you wat THE LORD HAS DONE! I'm not a pastor o and i'm not that religious but i know "rights" from "wrongs".
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
Romulus:

The most annoying one is that eye pencil or what ever they call it. They go as far as shaving the eye brow and replace it with the terrible eye-pencil-drawn arc. Its so terrible. Some of them look good after the whole thing though, but a lot of 'em look awkward.
lmao
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2006
Y'all beta learn! The girls that are into "the make up thing" should try to get 'emselves full length mirrors so they can see the "wonders" they have performed on their faces.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by hotangel2(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
Daing romulus. lol.

Well i agree to that shaving the whole eyebrow thing and replacing it with eye pencil arc. That's just ridiculous.

Too much of everything is bad. I still say that using a powder your skin color to prevent oily face, and using lip gloss to make ur lips look succulent is not a bad thing. When u end up looking like a masqurade, THAT IS BAD.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by mamaput(f): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2006
It was once upon a time long ago that makeup ages people.
But not any more.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Adetutu211(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2006
I think one should always look natural though i used to use makeup when i was in secondary school cos then it was one of the rules that no makeup is allowed bt as i grew older i realised i look finer in little or no makeup
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Adetutu211(f): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2006
educate kids and give the reasons rather than disallowing or ignoring it.

i think i second that good thinking good product
grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by wissythots(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2006
make up is one of the ways ladies prefer to express themselves.it is an opportunity to adorn one's self graciously and beautifully as well, no age restriction should be made but a note of caution on this should be made!!.Its application and usage should be modest and void of any flaws also excessive make up makes one looks ugly.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by tapingil(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2006
i think it is when the parent sees it fit for the child then there should not be any problem
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by honeyj(f): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2006
make up makes a matured girl beautifull. young girls look older and irritatting with makeup ,but naturally beautifull and cute in a fine dress, just a face powder and lipgloss.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Chinie(f): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
i think a girl can start using make-up anytime she's feels she's mature enough to.when i started using make-up(i was quite young),my parents didn't mind.so its all about the girl
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Detutu, do you use make ups?
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
@chinie: so you're one of those gals that panel-bat, here and there? O ti mo ra abi? Since you were a kid. Good luck to you o!
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
@chinie: so you're one of those gals that panel-bat, here and there? O ti mo ra abi? Since you were a kid. Good luck to you o!
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2006
@chinie: so you're one of those gals that panel-beat, here and there? O ti mo ra abi? Since you were a kid. Good luck to you o!
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Romulus, every little thing is a big deal for you Nigerians. Wearing make up at a young age is not a big deal abeg. It depends on how much you put on.
Go n sleep abeg. U want to be heard as well abi? Hissss!
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Romulus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Radiant, Some nigerian girls are so aggressive. I'm sure if you could see me, you would have exhibited a bit (or a whole) of your aggressiveness. Na u get your bodi na! Who asked you not to wear make ups. Its just a FORUM of different opinions. No be fight o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
grin kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Blaise(f): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
i don't think there is a specific age one should start making  up  but i prefer being natural
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by francesbab(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
honeyj:

make up makes a matured girl beautifull. young girls look older and irritatting with makeup ,but naturally beautifull and cute in a fine dress, just a face powder and lipgloss.
supported honey*thumb up*!! grin cheesy
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 07, 2006
mamaput, you SHOULDN'T use makeup.
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by mamaput(f): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2006
Eh who call my name in this matter?
I be girl.

Anyway in my time it was pancake and rosy cheeks we were using.
And that nasty Jerry curls.
I bet we looked like clowns
But i was not among those using rosy cheeks
Re: At What Age Can A Girl Start Using Make-up? by Radiant(f): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2006
mamaput:

Eh who call my name in this matter?
I be girl.

Anyway in my time it was pancake and rosy cheeks we were using.
And that nasty Jerry curls.
I bet we looked like clowns
But i was not among those using rosy cheeks
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin / Trendy Styles Made From Ankara / My Timberland Boot Is Paining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.