Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians (9056 Views)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by trapQ: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2015
sorry, you were saying?
abduljabbar4:

So french people are now muslims.

Well, I'm not sure whether they are muslims or christians but what I'm sure is that Islam doesn't teach or encourage what they do
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Xyg12: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Does Islamic caliphate sound in anyway christian caliphate? Symbols and write ups on the flags are all Bible quotes? ISIS, alshabab etc are all Christian terrorists?

Have anyone seen any Christian raising arms to fight for God? The answer is No because we know that God is more powerful than we are and can fight for himself.

Have there been any killing by Christians anywhere for religious reasons? No our commandment says thou shall not kill and it has consequences on the last day if violated.

When your religion encourage killing in anyway and your followers pickup arms, don't associate them to Christians rather, condem that part that ask that life be taken of any man.

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:
Troll. Go back in your hole. Read the misleading article again. The article is just a baseless speculation.
how is it misleading?
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yes because "ALLA AKUBA" is Chanted by Christians.
Yes,christians also chant it,Olamide says such kalimas in his songs and he's a christian
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Xyg12:
Does Islamic caliphate sound in anyway christian caliphate? Symbols and write ups on the flags are all Bible quotes? ISIS, alshabab etc are all Christian terrorists?

Have anyone seen any Christian raising arms to fight for God? The answer is No because we know that God is more powerful than we are and can fight for himself.

Have there been any killing by Christians anywhere for religious reasons? No our commandment says thou shall not kill and it has consequences on the last day if violated.

When your religion encourage killing in anyway and your followers pickup arms, don't associate them to Christians rather, condem that part that ask that life be taken of any man.

they are christians
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how is it misleading?
because it is based on speculative report. I am not denying some might be Christian but we haven't heard any report to justify that speculation. They are simply overreaching.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2015
tafrica:
OP, the MalcomX I knew wasn't a numskull, why did you turn out to be a shame.
Eranko ni e.
but he's just trying to let us know that many Boko Haram members are christians and that's why they bomb mosques and kill muslims
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
they are christians
how did you know? Christians blowing themselves up must be a christian hmm. Isis, alqaeda, Muslim brotherhood must be Christians too.
Trust a Muslim to deflect their problems or find an excuse for it.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

how did you know? Christians blowing themselves up must be a christian hmm. Isis, alqaeda, Muslim brotherhood must be Christians too.
Trust a Muslim to deflect their problems or find an excuse for it.
Boko Haram members are christians and that's why they bomb mosques and kill muslims
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 6:26am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Boko Haram members are christians and that's why they bomb mosques and kill muslims
welldone. What about isis and alqaeda killings of many muslims.
Deji guess you are a yoruba and yet, you still can't think objectively. Wow, SW is seriously in trouble
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

welldone. What about isis and alqaeda?
that's non of my business though cos they don't terrorize Nigeria,but non of the 2 is fighting for any religion,its all political,it has nothing to do with religion
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by PassingShot(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2015
midolian:
I don't care. All I know is "Boko Haramites are not muslims".

I am a proud muslim and not a terrorist. Every good muslim should know the teachings of islam. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted)

Quran 5:53 again says, “whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

Every true muslim should know this. And to those who have chosen to believe all muslims are terrorists, you should know better. If killing of innocent souls was in the teachings of islam, every muslim would go out there to kill without the fear of being caught.

And whoever has a hand in these attacks that have claimed the life of many will soon be exposed and will know no peace.

#peace

Cc: Oremussanctus

2 Likes

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Clitoris777: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2015
muslims are killers and liars
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
that's non of my business though cos they don't terrorize Nigeria,but non of the 2 is fighting for any religion,its all political,it has nothing to do with religion
Are you a Yoruba? If you are then I fear for SW living with someone like you. Most Yoruba Muslims i know, are acknowledging them as misguided muslims. Well they are highly educated...
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by virus04(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2015
dulaman:
see the way they are saying the article is useless because they mention xtain involve in BH.
and the source is France oh

dullardman... They jus dey give una hope.. Wich kind article be dat.. Where's the evidence.. Abi na france dey sponsor boko..? Or xtians dey shout allah akbar?
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by virus04(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2015
dives:

Hmmmm

because of the arabic the use to write.. And shouting of allah akbar.. And their names.. Islamic state, boko haram, abubakar shekau.. Xtians dey do dose kind tinz?
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by virus04(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2015
dives:

Hmmmm i like your use of the word "racial"

Have you read of the crusades of the early missionaries? Read history books and you would get a stint of what i am talking about.

Do you know that In 1095, Pope Urban II made a speech to launch the blood-letting of The Crusades.

How about the capture of Jerusalem in 1099? the Christian army butchered almost every man, woman and little child in the city.

Do you also know of the second crusade and the famous speech of St. Bernard of Clairvaux. He said
when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

Do you know of the genocide of the Cathars (1209–1229)? The Pope Innocent III called for a crusade to exterminate the Cathar people of France (the Albigensians) Men, women and children were also butchered.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT SOULS.

My point is just as you have extremists in Islam, you have them in other places too. I WOULD NEVER because of these above people and many others who i did not mention call Christianity a violent religion so i don't expect a double standard when talking about Islam.

mumu
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by virus04(m): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

You did not state what led to the crusades and neither did you refute what I stated about Muslim aggression leading to a military expedition sanctioned by authority of Rome.

Let me educate you here:

The reason and cause of the crusades was a war between Christians and Moslems which centered around the city of Jerusalem and the Holy places of Palestine.

The City of Jerusalem held a Holy significance to the Christian religion. The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem commemorated the hill of crucifixion and the tomb of Christ's burial. Pilgrims throughout the Middle Ages made sacred pilgrimages to the Holy city of Jerusalem and the church.

Although the city of Jerusalem was held by the Saracens the Christian pilgrims had been granted safe passage to visit the Holy city.

In 1065 Jerusalem was taken by the Turks, who came from the kingdom of ancient Persia. 3000 Christians were massacred and the remaining Christians were treated so badly that throughout Christendom people were stirred to fight in crusades.

These actions aroused a storm of indignation throughout Europe and awakened the desire to rescue the Holy Land from the grasp of the "infidel."

Yes, we Christians considered you Muslims infidels first.

bros you get these people time o
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Are you a Yoruba? If you are then I fear for SW living with someone like you. Most Yoruba Muslims i know, are acknowledging them as misguided muslims. Well they are highly educated...
good,I'm a yoruba,I just want you to know how it feels to accuse your religion of terrorism,so you don't want to be stigmatized? But we live with that everyday. you don't want them to be associated with christianity in any way right? But I'm sure you must have said it before that Boko Haram are muslims. You want us to keep calling them misguided muslims but don't want us to call them misguided christians. All I know is that even a muslim that's not religious or doesn't know much about islam will never go to a mosque and bomb muslims,they're non-muslims,i don't know if they're christians,but they're non-muslims. Btw,what has being highly educated got to do with this? But I'm sorry,your IQ is far below average for you to reason this way. If you were educated enough,you would know that education has nothing to do with opinion,so,you're half-baked. You're not illiterate though,you're a little better than that,you're in-between illiterate and literate
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
good,I'm a yoruba,I just want you to know how it feels to accuse your religion of terrorism,so you don't want to be stigmatized? But we live with that everyday. you don't want them to be associated with christianity in any way right? But I'm sure you must have said it before that Boko Haram are muslims. You want us to keep calling them misguided muslims but don't want us to call them misguided christians. All I know is that even a muslim that's not religious or doesn't know much about islam will never go to a mosque and bomb muslims,they're non-muslims,i don't know if they're christians,but they're non-muslims. Btw,what has being highly educated got to do with this? But I'm sorry,your IQ is far below average for you to reason this way. If you were educated enough,you would know that education has nothing to do with opinion,so,you're half-baked. You're not illiterate though,you're a little better than that,you're in-between illiterate and literate 
Well considering some of them are from unis like Warwick, imperial college etc. I consider them highly intelligent.
By highly educated, I also meant smartness and intelligence. Perhaps I should have added 'highly intelligent' for semantic sake. Lol you don't even know me or my background. I would've taken offence to it if you were actually intelligent. What do you know about intelligence? grin.

They are muslims. so get that into your dumb skull and stop trying to excuse muslims.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by ideykwum: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2015
I don't know why such articles get any attention! People sit in their rooms and concoct lies!! It's sad! No Christian can be a Boko Haram member! Maybe an atheist, but certainly no Christian!

Dollyak:
Troll. Go back in your hole. Read the misleading article again. The article is just a baseless speculation.

So because Boko Haram are getting paid $400 they must be a christian.
What a stupidd logic. Disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Koolmexxi(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
dives:

Hmmmm i like your use of the word "racial"

Have you read of the crusades of the early missionaries? Read history books and you would get a stint of what i am talking about.

Do you know that In 1095, Pope Urban II made a speech to launch the blood-letting of The Crusades.

How about the capture of Jerusalem in 1099? the Christian army butchered almost every man, woman and little child in the city.

Do you also know of the second crusade and the famous speech of St. Bernard of Clairvaux. He said
when launching the Second Crusade: "The Christian glories in the death of a pagan, because thereby Christ himself is glorified."

Do you know of the genocide of the Cathars (1209–1229)? The Pope Innocent III called for a crusade to exterminate the Cathar people of France (the Albigensians) Men, women and children were also butchered.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER SUPPORT KILLING OF INNOCENT SOULS.

My point is just as you have extremists in Islam, you have them in other places too. I WOULD NEVER because of these above people and many others who i did not mention call Christianity a violent religion so i don't expect a double standard when talking about Islam.
U tried to make a comparison between both movements and I only helped point out their different ideologies.. I get the point u're trying to make and some of us understand the fact that not all Muslims exhibit the same extremism and fanaticism. I know all about the early church's crusades and all the atrocities carried out and the rest of the world saw the church as evil then and u couldn't really blame them considering wat was just ing. My point exactly is u can't blame people for feeling how they do about the religion even if it's totally unfair.

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Well considering some of them are from unis like Warwick, imperial college etc. I consider them highly intelligent.
By highly educated, I also meant smartness and intelligence. Perhaps I should have added 'highly intelligent' for semantic sake. Lol you don't even know me or my background. I would've taken offence to it if you were actually intelligent. What do you know about intelligence? grin.

They are muslims. so get that into your dumb skull and stop trying to excuse muslims.
Lol,madam Half baked,do you have to insult? The truth is bitter but I can't do without saying it,its not your fault to have low IQ,afterall,you're not God that gives high IQ. You keep disputing your own claims and keep proving yourself wrong,your IQ is so low that you can't even defend your claims lol,what has been highly educated got to do with smartness and intelligence,I already said you're not educated,that's why you can't define "Highly Educated" my little brother would define it eloquently even though you're old enough to be his mom or aunt(of course,you should be above 18). I can't blame you cos the oldest classmates I had in primary school were the dullest ones,you belong in primary 2,but for the fact that the standard of Education in Nigeria is getting worse everyday,you're probably an undergraduate,lots of undergraduates can't write letter "O" with the base of a bottle and still think they're educated,sorry dear,you're that type grin
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by tafrica(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
but he's just trying to let us know that many Boko Haram members are christians and that's why they bomb mosques and kill muslims

Can u compare the ratio of the churches attacked to the mosques?
....And do Christians chant Allahu Akbar?
Do you know BH's agitation is the establishment of islamic caliphate ruled by sharia law which they feel it's not really in existence even among the northern Muslims? I believe you must know BH recently pledged allegiance to ISIS.
Tell me, since when did establishment of islamic state and sharia law become christians agitation?
The more peaceful Muslims fail to collectively condemn BH but rather try to falsely spin it around christians, the more people see islam as a religion of violence, and all muslims as terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
tafrica:

Can u compare the ratio of the churches attacked to the mosques?
....And do Christians chant Allahu Akbar?
Do you their agitation is the establishment of islamic caliphate ruled by sharia law which they feel it's not really in existence even among the northern Muslims? I believe you must know BH recently pledged allegiance to ISIS.
Tell me, since when did establishment of islamic state and sharia law become christians agitation?
The more peaceful Muslims fail to collectively condemn BH but rather try to falsely spin it around christians, the more people see islam as a religion of violence, and all muslims as terrorists.
He is even doing a bad job of spinning it, because he is too thick. Muslims are really insufferable.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by MalcoImX: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

So because Boko Haram are getting paid $400 they must be a christian.
What a stupidd logic. Disgraceful.
Girl take my name out. Quote the report to buttress your point, not my name. I didn't write it.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

what are you saying? I don't need to blow my own trumpet on this forum. Find any of my posts that linked education to intelligence. Perhaps, you should have asked for contextual background before displaying your stupidityy and lack of comprehension. Again, this people are outstanding students from the best universities, and by virtue of statistics couple with my own judgement I can safely call them intelligent. Your disjointed writings gave away your intelligence incase you didn't know. When it's all said and done you are still a failed and frustrated specie. You can lie to everyone but you can't lie to yourself in that little room of yours.

Again, you are neither intelligent nor coherent enough to authoritatively talk about it. I am sure you are a failure in life seeing your posts. Your primary 2 dig was really embarrassing and sorts of shows a disturbing insights into your psyche.
Get off my mention you dolt and go and better your miserable life or better yet join boko haram since you are worthless. So why not.
Lmao,hahaha. She's boiling. You keep trailing people that graduated from Warwick,Imperial college etc,they keep winning while you keep loosing,you keep celebrating them why they keep ignoring you, you keep talking about them while they don't even know you exist. Stop living other people's lives,live yours. Now,you can come up with your tons of lies,thats what loosers do so that others won't see them as such
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by dives(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

No where in your previous post did you ever state that Muslims attacked and killed Christians and desecrated Churches in Jerusalem.

Or are you denying that Muslims did not draw first blood?

My brother, my brother i still hold my stance that killing of innocent people in the name of Religion is totally wrong! Just because a " certain group of fundamentalists" of people killed or are killing "in the name of a religion" does not mean the religion supports such. Hence my analogy with the crusaders and that picture. NOTE: Muslims don't use the crusaders to judge Christian beliefs so i do not expect a double standard for Islam.

Some Nigerians are 419ers and scammers. Does that mean the Nigerian Law supports it or does it mean all Nigerians are scammers?

Now back to the Turks and the 1095 or so massacre. You would recall i said earlier i like the way you used the word "racial". In the same vein i would say don't mix politics and religion. Historians have tried to mix the two that is why i gave you a little breakdown of what lead to the spread of Islam in earlier times and not what is widely believed.

Still on the Turks i would like to refer to a brilliant work by Professor Abdul Hadi Palazzi.

The fundamentalist Muslim program to use Islam as an
instrument for political warfare against Jews finds a
major obstacle in the Qur'an itself. Both the Bible and
the Qur'an state quite clearly that the right of the
Israelites to the Land of Israel does not depend on
conquest and colonization. This right flows from the will
of almighty God Himself.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people:
'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of
God unto you, when he produced prophets among
you, made you kings, and gave to you what He
had not given to any other among the peoples. O
my people, enter the Holy Land which God has
assigned unto you, and turn not back
ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to
your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Let us reflect upon the reason for which Jerusalem and
Masjid al-Aqsa [the Al Aksa mosque] hold such a sacred
position in Islamic faith.
As is well known, the inclusion of Jerusalem among
Islamic holy places derives from al-Mi'raj, the Ascension
of the Prophet Muhammed to heaven. The Ascension
began at the Rock, usually identified by Muslim scholars
as the Foundation Stone of the Jewish Temple in
Jerusalem referred to in Jewish sources.

Recalling this link requires us to admit that there is no
connection between al-Miraj [the Ascension] and
Muslim sovereign rights over Jerusalem since, in the
time that al-Miraj took place. The Qur'an expressly recognizes that Jerusalem plays for Jews the same role that Mecca does for Muslims.

Quran 2 verse 145 reads

"...They would not follow thy direction of prayer
(qiblah), nor art thou to follow their direction of
prayer; nor indeed will they follow each other's
direction of prayer..."

All Qur'anic commentators explain that "thy
qiblah" [direction of prayer for Muslims] is clearly the
Ka'bah of Mecca, while "their qiblah" [direction of prayer
for Jews] refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

In complete opposition to what "Islamic"
fundamentalists continuously claim, the Book of Islam
[the Qur'an] - as we have just now seen - recognizes
Jerusalem as the Jewish direction of prayer.

I hope this cleared the Turk's issue.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
dives:

My brother, my brother i still hold my stance that killing of innocent people in the name of Religion is totally wrong! Just because a " certain group of fundamentalists" of people killed or are killing "in the name of a religion" does not mean the religion supports such. Hence my analogy with the crusaders and that picture. NOTE: Muslims don't use the crusaders to judge Christian beliefs so i do not expect a double standard for Islam.

Some Nigerians are 419ers and scammers. Does that mean the Nigerian Law supports it or does it mean all Nigerians are scammers?

Now back to the Turks and the 1095 or so massacre. You would recall i said earlier i like the way you used the word "racial". In the same vein i would say don't mix politics and religion. Historians have tried to mix the two that is why i gave you a little breakdown of what lead to the spread of Islam in earlier times and not what is widely believed.

Still on the Turks i would like to refer to a brilliant work by Professor Abdul Hadi Palazzi.

The fundamentalist Muslim program to use Islam as an
instrument for political warfare against Jews finds a
major obstacle in the Qur'an itself. Both the Bible and
the Qur'an state quite clearly that the right of the
Israelites to the Land of Israel does not depend on
conquest and colonization. This right flows from the will
of almighty God Himself.

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people:
'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of
God unto you, when he produced prophets among
you, made you kings, and gave to you what He
had not given to any other among the peoples. O
my people, enter the Holy Land which God has
assigned unto you, and turn not back
ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to
your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Let us reflect upon the reason for which Jerusalem and
Masjid al-Aqsa [the Al Aksa mosque] hold such a sacred
position in Islamic faith.
As is well known, the inclusion of Jerusalem among
Islamic holy places derives from al-Mi'raj, the Ascension
of the Prophet Muhammed to heaven. The Ascension
began at the Rock, usually identified by Muslim scholars
as the Foundation Stone of the Jewish Temple in
Jerusalem referred to in Jewish sources.

Recalling this link requires us to admit that there is no
connection between al-Miraj [the Ascension] and
Muslim sovereign rights over Jerusalem since, in the
time that al-Miraj took place. The Qur'an expressly recognizes that Jerusalem plays for Jews the same role that Mecca does for Muslims.

Quran 2 verse 145 reads

"...They would not follow thy direction of prayer
(qiblah), nor art thou to follow their direction of
prayer; nor indeed will they follow each other's
direction of prayer..."

All Qur'anic commentators explain that "thy
qiblah" [direction of prayer for Muslims] is clearly the
Ka'bah of Mecca, while "their qiblah" [direction of prayer
for Jews] refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

In complete opposition to what "Islamic"
fundamentalists continuously claim, the Book of Islam
[the Qur'an] - as we have just now seen - recognizes
Jerusalem as the Jewish direction of prayer.

I hope this cleared the Turk's issue.

Why are you posting abrogated verses from the Koran?

What about the final Ultimatums handed down by Mohammed in the concluding chapter 9 of your Koran?

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

9:6 Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

9:7-9 Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

9:11 Treat converts to Islam well, but kill those who refuse to convert (see 9:5).

9:12-14 Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

9:23 Don't make friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

9:29 Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

9:33 The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.

9:41 Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you.

9:42 Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.

9:73 Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.

9:81-83 Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.

9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed. Allah will reward them for it.

9:123 Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by mu2sa2: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2015
old2boy:
No true follower of Christ can join bokoharam. Even those with seemingly Christian names that do so have changed religion.
You are saying that no Christian will join boko haram. Muslims also insist that boko haram terrorists can't be Muslims. You see there's agreement on the true nature of boko haram - they do not represent any religion.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Lmao,hahaha. She's boiling. You keep trailing people that graduated from Warwick,Imperial college etc,they keep winning while you keep loosing,you keep celebrating them why they keep ignoring you, you keep talking about them while they don't even know you exist. Stop living other people's lives,live yours. Now,you can come up with your tons of lies,thats what loosers do so that others won't see them as such
At least, you can admit to them being a winner because of their uni, in which case you are playing to my hands. What a failure of a man.. I am living my life, thank you very much. Mr Failure, you are out of your depth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Railway: Minister, Said Ahmed Alkali Slams Contractor / Security: Delta Bans Entry Of Herdsmen / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.