Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians (9053 Views)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians – report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by dives(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2015
If you don't have any constructive arguments PLEASE don't quote me.. undecided
virus04:

mumu

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2015
mu2sa2:
You are saying that no Christian will join boko haram. Muslims also insist that boko haram terrorists can't be Muslims. You see there's agreement on the true nature of boko haram - they do not represent any religion.

Funny thing is how you Muslims only condemn Boko Haram with mouth but are swift to condemn to death muslims who blasphem against your prophet.

Is it that the actions of muslim groups like Boko Haram who commit barbaric acts in the name of your allah do not require any action from you but the utterances like those recently condemned to death by a sharia court in Kano gets your swift attention?

Muslims quickly rally to Condemn any insult to their prophet, why haven't you guys come all out to condemn Boko Haram who you want us to believe are not Muslims but are using your Allah and Koran to justify their atrocities?

Isn't this plain hypocrisy by you Muslims in tackling Islamic extremism ?

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Setaje(f): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2015
lipsrsealed. The more u look the less u see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by MalcoImX: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2015
tafrica:
OP, the MalcomX I knew wasn't a numskull, why did you turn out to be a shame.
Eranko ni e.
Gat no brain or wetin? They telling you this is research outcome from RFI website and yo spewing yo brain.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Funny thing is how you Muslims only condemn Boko Haram with mouth but are swift to condemn to death muslims who blasphem against your prophet.

Is it that the actions of muslim groups like Boko Haram who commit barbaric acts in the name of your allah do not require any action from you but the utterances like those recently condemned to death by a sharia court in Kano gets your swift attention?

Muslims quickly rally to Condemn any insult to their prophet, why haven't you guys come all out to condemn Boko Haram who you want us to believe are not Muslims but are using your Allah and Koran to justify their atrocities?

Isn't this plain hypocrisy by you Muslims in tackling Islamic extremism ?
Seriously, they are not worth it. You will keep going round in circles with them.

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Gh0stFreak: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2015
so naij.com is now a french site?

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by dives(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2015
No no no no noooooo. Not this please cry undecided

Honestly i expected more from you. To be candid you are the one quoting out of context. I am very sure you did not sit down to digest these verses in their contextual meanings. I am also very positive you did not take note of the tenses used in these verses.

If you or anyone really want to discuss religion "intellectually" and "rationally " with an OPEN MIND buzz me on whatsapp 08137486899 and i would be too glad to oblige.

As for biased, hate ladened religious bashings. Mbanu! count me out sire.

cheers.
WombRaiders:

Why are you posting abrogated verses from the Koran?

What about the final Ultimatums handed down by Mohammed in the concluding chapter 9 of your Koran?

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

9:6 Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

9:7-9 Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

9:11 Treat converts to Islam well, but kill those who refuse to convert (see 9:5).

9:12-14 Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

9:23 Don't make friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

9:29 Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

9:33 The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.

9:41 Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you.

9:42 Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.

9:73 Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.

9:81-83 Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.

9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed. Allah will reward them for it.

9:123 Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.
embarassed
WombRaiders:

Why are you posting abrogated verses from the Koran?

What about the final Ultimatums handed down by Mohammed in the concluding chapter 9 of your Koran?

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

9:6 Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

9:7-9 Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

9:11 Treat converts to Islam well, but kill those who refuse to convert (see 9:5).

9:12-14 Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

9:23 Don't make friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

9:29 Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

9:33 The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.

9:41 Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you.

9:42 Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.

9:73 Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.

9:81-83 Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.

9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed. Allah will reward them for it.

9:123 Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by dives(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2015
Exactly my brother. Exactly!! cry

And i must say i really admire your openness as well. You hardly find unbiased comments these days.

Koolmexxi:

U tried to make a comparison between both movements and I only helped point out their different ideologies.. I get the point u're trying to make and some of us understand the fact that not all Muslims exhibit the same extremism and fanaticism. I know all about the early church's crusades and all the atrocities carried out and the rest of the world saw the church as evil then and u couldn't really blame them considering wat was just ing. My point exactly is u can't blame people for feeling how they do about the religion even if it's totally unfair.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Vado(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2015
I only opened this thread to see how daft someone could be to have even conceived this. Pathetic self-denial.

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
iamrealdeji:
Yes,christians also chant it,Olamide says such kalimas in his songs and he's a christian
[/s]
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:
Troll. Go back in your hole. Read the misleading article again. The article is just a baseless speculation.

So because Boko Haram are getting paid $400 they must be a christian.
What a stupidd logic. Disgraceful.

It's not because of what they're paid its because they get paid at all dumb as*!

They claim they're doing Gods work, those go do Gods work don't receive pay, infact, they donate!

Now I'm not saying they're christians but they sure as hell ain't muslims! Which paves way for all sorts of assumptions, because they are not who they claim to be. Ergo, these speculations aren't baseless because they are plausible.

I think you should watch Alex jones broadcast of Boko Haram.

The only stupidity I perceive here is yours! With a hint of anger and what's that? Ahh! Yes, disgrace.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Yes,christians also chant it,Olamide says such kalimas in his songs and he's a christian

Stfu! Hypocrite! I thought we northerners are blood thirsty monsters and "a disgrace to islam"? FOH! Two faced backstabbing fagg.it!
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Yes because "ALLA AKUBA" is Chanted by Christians.

Did you not just type it? Christian slater said it in Mr.Robot, Sacha baron Cohen says it all the time? What sort of illogical nonsense is this igbo foool proposing? Twirly du.mb mess!
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
RagnarLodbrok:

Did you not just type it? Christian slater said it in Mr.Robot, Sacha baron Cohen says it all the time? What sort of illogical nonsense is this igbo foool proposing? Twirly du.mb mess!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]

Did you just edit my post?

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Vado:
I only opened this thread to see how daft someone could be to have even conceived this. Pathetic self-denial.

Hahaha! As usual, the mischievous Pillocks now get to flex like they Gandhi! Loool! Well fucck you! You seek daftness in others yet you missed the utter daftness in yourself proving that your daftness is incomparable to that of any daft person.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
RagnarLodbrok:

Did you just edit my post?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Kingspin(m): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
They always finding a way to save Islam. But i tell you sum muslims, who are not boko rejoice whenever, christians or church is attacked. Becos they feel christians are threat to them. These muslims need formal education more then the devil.

1 Like

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Kingspin:
They always finding a way to save Islam. But i tell you sum muslims, who are not boko rejoice whenever, christians or church is attacked. Becos they feel christians are threat to them. These muslims need formal education more then the devil.

And who invented formal education dumb as*! Btw, I have never felt threatened by a christian, I like christians, true christians, but I hate head less bigots like you! Arse monger!
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Kingspin(m): 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

And who invented formal education dumb as*! Btw, I have never felt threatened by a christian, I like christians, true christians, but I hate head less bigots like you! Arse monger!
You did not fall into what i said, doesnt mean thats not the fact. There are millions of muslims in America, UK and the rest. We have also muslim countries living in peace. Have u try to find out why such country are living in peace? And lastly, who is radicalising muslims? For what reason or aim?
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

At least, you can admit to them being a winner because of their uni, in which case you are playing to my hands. What a failure of a man.. I am living my life, thank you very much. Mr Failure, you are out of your depth.
Oh,you still exist? they're winners in their own right because Imperial College has graduated 15 Nobel laureates and 70 Fellows of Royal society,I also consider myself a winner in my own right cos I studied Civil Engineering in the prestigious Unilorin,you're the only one that's left out,the odd one out. You're an 8-ball,cos 1. There's nothing colorful about your life and about you 2.You're the odd one out 3. Anyone that doesn't hit you in every way to win is a looser,cos your only purpose in life is to be used. You live other people's lives and ensure they win while you lose. Don't reply me or mention me again jobless Madam Half-baked,I've got stuffs to do
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by coputa(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2015
A christian would not kill him or herself(suicide bomber)to make heaven,but the reverse is the case with muslem.So what are they insinuating.Everything about bokoharam depicts Islam.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
coputa:
A christian would not kill him or herself(suicide bomber)to make heaven,but the reverse is the case with muslem.So what are they insinuating.Everything about bokoharam depicts Islam.

Uhhmmm! The first recorded suicide bombings were carried out by christians. grin
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Stfu! Hypocrite! I thought we northerners are blood thirsty monsters and "a disgrace to islam"? FOH! Two faced backstabbing fagg.it!
clown,do you know the reason for this reply? Get off my d
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Uni ilorin grin....Is that the best you have to offer? Tell me more achievement because I am not impressed. You studied in Nigerian university(Not even OAU/UI or ABU) and you are still mouthing off to me.
I dont want my information on here so i will give you a little snipet. Anyways, I did my undergraduate in Newcastle, graduated with first 81% and now doing my PhD in Warwick.
Again, you are a failure to me. You are just as worthless as boko haram to me.
grin grin My predictions come true always,this is coming up barely 2 hrs after I predicted,check out the bold words

Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by iamrealdeji(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Seriously, give it up. Just because you are a failure doesn't mean it holds true for everyone. The fact you think this is a lie says a lot about your inferiority complex. I hate idiott like you who blows their empty horn.
Be glad Nigerians like me are giving the country a good name unlike you worthless radical Muslims bombing everywhere. At the end of the day you still remain a failure behind closed doors.
what good name are you giving the country if I may ask you pls? For schooling or what? Lmao. Well,even if what you said was true,the fact that you schooled in liverpool means what? Is that achievement? Do you know the number of Nigerians that school abroad and come out with good results everyday? Infact,Nigerians school abroad and come out with best grades because Nigerian Universities are way harsher than most Universities abroad,my elder brother finished his masters degree in UK  recently,he came out as the best student in his class and doesn't even shout around that he's giving any country a good name,he doesn't even talk about it,a product of Unilorin too,and you started your PHD before him because you're older than him,he became a graduate at the age of 19 but you're an old woman. And if you don't know this,you need to know now,never underrate Nigerian Universities,you should have done your undergraduate in Unilorin,study Engineering,Physics or Medicine before yelling,we got rushed with just a week first semester holiday,I remember I did a Computer programming Exam in 200L where my lecturer Dr Amuda set an American university master's degree exam for us,bars are set so high that you have to skydive to cross over it in Unilorin
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Dollyak(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yawn.
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Jascon4: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
watts75:
A lot of Christians are members of boko haram, many join because of the financial incentives just like their Muslims counterparts.
Take for instance the attempted bombing of a chruch in Plateau today, the location of the Chruch is in an area exclusively dominated 109 % by Christians. And this is an area that has a vibrant local security watchdog and vigilante groups .

The question is how did a Boko Haram member penetrate all these obstacles and walked straight into a chruch and plant two explosive without anyone seeing him. My guess is that, a Christian can be contracted and paid huge amount of money just to plant the bomb.

Are you inferring that it is impossible for a terrorist to disguise as a christian just to achieve his goal?
Re: Report: Many Members Of Boko Haram Are Christians by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
clown,do you know the reason for this reply? Get off my d

Did you just call me a clown? Looool! Maybe you think you're referring to Ali Agan? Eeeeeeeeh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina / Dear Ikwerres & Ikas / We Won’t Disappoint You, Tinubu Assures Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.