Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School (1254 Views)

Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike / OAU Declares Indefinite Mid-semester Break Amid NASU Strike / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by teemanbastos(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: OAU Management Declares Closure of School
The authorities of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State has announced the closure of the institution over the unresolved crisis between the management and members of the Non Academic Staff Union (NASU).
Contrary to his earlier assurance to the students of the school that the university management has no plan to close down the institution, the university Public Relations Officer, Mr. Olanrewaju Abiodun said the management has declared a 'mid-semester' break and students have been asked to vacate the university tomorrow, Monday.
The university spokesperson, however, said the closure of the institution is not related to the ongoing NASU protest in OAU.the
Earlier, the Students' Union had threatened to shut down the school if the management refuses to agree with NASU before Monday.
Mr. Olanrewaju said "The duration of the break will be communicated in due course".

Lalasticlala
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by Belvine33(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
wow
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by Topccy007: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by teemanbastos(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Person wan old 4 house... Lol
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by viallaxa(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Great Ife! chai!! (4+x)years
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by Yustash001(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Using 5 and a half years to study a 4 years course...that's why I respect Unilorin....it's strike free....
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by heykims(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
That's pathognomonic to OAU, no surprise..
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by Drfash(f): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
jst in case
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by tunesoft(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Will exam hold? Mojo break...nov 3 closure...'these elements' break....all memoirs Greastest Ife
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G.. Oau Declares Closure Of School by georjay(m): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2015
oau...oba adanidurodonigbese university...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Education System Produces “la Cram-la Pour-la Forget” Experts! / ? / Is There Any Mathematician Who Can Explain This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.