Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (151017 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
yes, since yesterday night

I didn't see that one fah
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:
Catalyst4real

Don't use color...
But you guys said, Green for supporting and Blue for opposing
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Catalyst4real:

But you guys said, Green for supporting and Blue for opposing

On which thread?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

On which thread?
It doesn't matter now. smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Catalyst4real:

It doesn't matter now. smiley

Lol smh.

Read this. @Bolded

Fynestboi:
Hi Everyone,

Here are the rules guiding Nairaland Interschool debate third edition Essay submission.

1.) All Participants who want to represent her citadel must declare his/her availability on this thread a day before the stipulated date for the essay submission.

2.) The recommended font size is the default size (size 8.) and the colour is the default colour (black).

3.) The essay should be in maximum of 1200 words and a minimum of 800 words.

4.) The use of SMS language and abbreviations are strictly forbidden.

5.) All materials used should be properly referenced at the end of the essay.

6.) All essays must be submitted on the stipulated date and time...

[size=15pt]Defaulter of any of the above rule with the exception of 1 attracts deduction of 5marks from the team's grand total. [/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Lol smh.

Read this. @Bolded

You guys dropped a post saying we should use green for supporting and blue for opposing
If you can remember, the schools who took part on the first day of the debate used green
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
Catalyst4real:

You guys dropped a post saying we should use green for supporting and blue for opposing
If you can remember, the schools who took part on the first day of the debate used green

Hmmm I don't think I ever said such. Well if you had checked the rule on your thread. It would have been fine.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Hmmm I don't think I ever said such. Well if you had checked the rule on your thread. It would have been fine.
Please it's okay
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Neyoor:

I didn't see that one fah
okay ooo
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by penplayer: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi, there's a problem. Oluwafavourme has not been online since Dec 5 and I've not been able to reach her. I'm the sole representative and I already have my submission. does that mean it's disqualified?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
penplayer:
Finestboi, there's a problem. Oluwafavourme has not been online since Dec 5 and I've not been able to reach her. I'm the sole representative and I already have my submission. does that mean it's disqualified?

How many rep was in your team initially?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by penplayer: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

How many rep was in your team initially?
I think only two were approved.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi please what time is the next debate starting
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Fynestboi please what time is the next debate starting

4pm sir...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
penplayer:

I think only two were approved.

You pt in much effort to have your essay, you can go ahead to post it while you make it known openly that you need someone to assist you from lautech.

Inability to get one, then you will be disqualify but your essay will be score.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
MosquitoLaps:
when is the scheduled time for our segment?

4pm
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista
Isacolukay

We. Dey wait sir
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by penplayer: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

You pt in much effort to have your essay, you can go ahead to post it while you make it known openly that you need someone to assist you from lautech.

Inability to get one, then you will be disqualify but your essay will be score.

Assist in making arguments or answering questions I guess...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:
TonyeBarcanista
Isacolukay

We. Dey wait sir
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
penplayer:

Assist in making arguments or answering questions I guess...

For subsequent ones... If..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by binary007: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Good so... Work on the topic..

Debate Topic: Education is a right not a privilege.
FUTMINNA (RIGHT) cleared AAU (Privilege) FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO (Right) LASU (Privilege) cleared FUTA RIGHT
Judges: DONSMITH123 Joseph1832
Coordinating: Aminat508 Date: 29th December 2015 Time: 12noon
Declaration of availability for tomorrow's debate... Binary007
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

No problem sir...
Team DELSU is back in! Thanks NISD admin team and fynestboi. We look forward to the debate's issue and time. CC: Epaul.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Aminat508(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
binary007:

Declaration of availability for tomorrow's debate... Binary007
are u sure u will be available sir?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by awesome11(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
awesome11 is declaring his availability for the online argumentative essay slated for tomorrow... #TEAMFUTA
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Bouquetofjoy: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
I've been mailing you but I don't know maybe you got it. I'll send another one.
makazona:

If i got you well, then it means i am not among the listed schools above...Remember u regrouped us because we have few reps from our various schools.
Bouquetofjoy, how far? I didnt hear from you again?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by penplayer: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

For subsequent ones... If..
I've gotten a partner from Lautech. largeoseni. Please note. Oseni Oluwatobi
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bouquetofjoy:
I've been mailing you but I don't know maybe you got it. I'll send another one.

If both you can still make it let me know we will be regrouping you with TEAM DELSU.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
penplayer:
I've gotten a partner from Lautech. largeoseni. Please note. Oseni Oluwatobi

OK noted. Where is he?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by penplayer: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

OK noted. Where is he?
He should be online... Or coming... It's kinda impromptu for him but he'll be available

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
callertune:

Team DELSU is back in! Thanks NISD admin team and fynestboi.
We look forward to the debate's issue and time.
CC: Epaul.
correct! Great Job you have done teammate. Kindly shoot me a message on whatsapp today. We need to pull off a master mind on time.

Much thanks Fynestboi. What's next?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fynestboi:

Those that send in their number will get message....
I sent in my email and my number. I didn't get any notification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (65) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread / 2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.