Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,418 members, 7,826,619 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) (1276 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by joehotnaija(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Good guys are the best you can wish or think for several reasons but unfortunately, they never seem to hit the right chords with the ladies. This is so despite their calm and understanding nature which most women seem to misinterpret as a sign of weakness. Different women have different reasons for wanting to embark on a relationship with a guy. This may range from the simple to the seemingly bizarre. For instance, some women date some guys for money and security while others date men for their physical appearance and nature.

However, the good guys fall short in the scale of preference of women in general for some inexplicable reasons. Some of these reasons are:

They completely forget women have a sexual side to them
Good guys a lot of the time see women as friends and confidante whom they can pour out their minds to while completely forgetting that they have a sexual side to them. The sexual side is where the bad guys get it easy as they have a some level of mastery when it comes to that. Good guys fail to realise that being nice is not enough to get the girls and is never enough for a girl to want to date you. As a good guy, you need to understand that it takes a whole lot of other qualities and factors to make dating occur or create any form of sexual chemistry.

They don’t always go for the nice girls either
This is perhaps the albatross of good guys. The nice guys always seem to find it difficult to go for the nice girls perhaps due to the natural law of attraction of “opposites attract”. If the good guys ever think of dating the nice girls, it might be for what you’d never expect – sex. That’s mostly because they do not see any nice girl as one they can introduce to their friends and family, mostly because they have an unreal expectation that their being nice is enough to get them the woman of their dreams.

READ: 4 Reasons Why Bad Boys Get All The Girls

They are aggressive in a passive way
Nice guys usually expect women to have an inkling of the way they feel and as such find it difficult to express themselves or say the things going on through their minds. It is normal to hear the good guys complain about how they feel they are being used by the girls they like but the fact is they are mostly scared to take a stand by letting them know how they feel, what their stands are on issues and what they expect from the women in general.

READ: No BS: Things You Shouldn’t Put Up With In Your Relationship

They seem completely ingenuine
The fact that a lot of good guys are fond of acting as if everything is OK all the time even when they are facing serious challenges make the ladies wary of them. The fact is everyone has bad days, just as everyone has made mistakes sometimes in the past. It is somewhat difficult to relate with someone who is perceived as one who hasn’t passed through any form of struggle in their lives. Even if as a guy, you appear as someone who has gone through quite a bit of travails but fail to reveal some of those obstacles you’ve passed through either in your professional or personal life, it would seem as if you’re fake and hiding some serious stuffs.

The only guy who would label himself a nice guy is one who is reflecting on an excuse about why he doesn’t get the things he wants
The ladies don’t want you to grumble or constantly make excuses for why you’re not able to get the things you want or achieve your set goals. A girl doesn’t want a guy that takes her out but becomes pissed if he’s not able to get her in bed at the end of the outing or one that gives her gifts while expecting to get something in return (usually sex-related). Actions like these negates the good guy that was initially portrayed from the beginning. It’s great to keep it at the back of your mind that doing something nice for someone doesn’t necessarily make them obligated to want to date you or have sex with you.

To be continued…
read alsohttp://newsvibesng..com/2015/07/17-signs-your-partner-takes-you-as.html
http://newsvibesng..com/

Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Cutehector(m): 12:46am On Jul 13, 2015
And the good guys get the left overs...
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by hottest111: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Good guys dat knows how to play d game is lyk a GOLD FISH...4get abt being a badt boi ,,
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by boboLIL(m): 1:28am On Jul 13, 2015
That's life for u....
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Good an fine ladies always end up in hands of cultics,..if can still remember those years in school,..beautiful ladies only know me when it's text or Exam period time after then they dedicate the outcome success to their boys,.
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Staru1(m): 4:28am On Jul 13, 2015
joehotnaija:
Good guys are the best you can wish or think for several reasons but unfortunately, they never seem to hit the right chords with the ladies. This is so despite their calm and understanding nature which most women seem to misinterpret as a sign of weakness. Different women have different reasons for wanting to embark on a relationship with a guy. This may range from the simple to the seemingly bizarre. For instance, some women date some guys for money and security while others date men for their physical appearance and nature.

However, the good guys fall short in the scale of preference of women in general for some inexplicable reasons. Some of these reasons are:

They completely forget women have a sexual side to them
Good guys a lot of the time see women as friends and confidante whom they can pour out their minds to while completely forgetting that they have a sexual side to them. The sexual side is where the bad guys get it easy as they have a some level of mastery when it comes to that. Good guys fail to realise that being nice is not enough to get the girls and is never enough for a girl to want to date you. As a good guy, you need to understand that it takes a whole lot of other qualities and factors to make dating occur or create any form of sexual chemistry.

They don’t always go for the nice girls either
This is perhaps the albatross of good guys. The nice guys always seem to find it difficult to go for the nice girls perhaps due to the natural law of attraction of “opposites attract”. If the good guys ever think of dating the nice girls, it might be for what you’d never expect – sex. That’s mostly because they do not see any nice girl as one they can introduce to their friends and family, mostly because they have an unreal expectation that their being nice is enough to get them the woman of their dreams.

READ: 4 Reasons Why Bad Boys Get All The Girls

They are aggressive in a passive way
Nice guys usually expect women to have an inkling of the way they feel and as such find it difficult to express themselves or say the things going on through their minds. It is normal to hear the good guys complain about how they feel they are being used by the girls they like but the fact is they are mostly scared to take a stand by letting them know how they feel, what their stands are on issues and what they expect from the women in general.

READ: No BS: Things You Shouldn’t Put Up With In Your Relationship

They seem completely ingenuine
The fact that a lot of good guys are fond of acting as if everything is OK all the time even when they are facing serious challenges make the ladies wary of them. The fact is everyone has bad days, just as everyone has made mistakes sometimes in the past. It is somewhat difficult to relate with someone who is perceived as one who hasn’t passed through any form of struggle in their lives. Even if as a guy, you appear as someone who has gone through quite a bit of travails but fail to reveal some of those obstacles you’ve passed through either in your professional or personal life, it would seem as if you’re fake and hiding some serious stuffs.

The only guy who would label himself a nice guy is one who is reflecting on an excuse about why he doesn’t get the things he wants
The ladies don’t want you to grumble or constantly make excuses for why you’re not able to get the things you want or achieve your set goals. A girl doesn’t want a guy that takes her out but becomes pissed if he’s not able to get her in bed at the end of the outing or one that gives her gifts while expecting to get something in return (usually sex-related). Actions like these negates the good guy that was initially portrayed from the beginning. It’s great to keep it at the back of your mind that doing something nice for someone doesn’t necessarily make them obligated to want to date you or have sex with you.

To be continued…
read alsohttp://newsvibesng..com/2015/07/17-signs-your-partner-takes-you-as.html
http://newsvibesng..com/
, nöted. I have learnt 4rm u. I wil tk correction. Tanx
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmm... Total NONSENSE
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by jackyraw09: 5:55am On Jul 13, 2015
nacosprof:
Good an fine ladies always end up in hands of cultics,..if can still remember those years in school,..beautiful ladies only know me when it's text or Exam period time after then they dedicate the outcome success to their boys,.

prof. akowe, i'm sure u meant cutleries.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2015
I dont like bad guys for anything not even an acquintance mind u op.
I do not support premarital sex but in ur context of d gud guys not getting sex i think the problem with ur so called gud guys is that they are shy and wait for the girl to ask them out, they even daydream of how d girl will walk into deir room, strip naked and beg them to love them. The gud guys make wonderful friends and even life partners. I will go with the gud guys anytime anyday

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Brokenbars:
I dont like bad guys for anything not even an acquintance mind u op.
I do not support premarital sex but in ur context of d gud guys not getting sex i think the problem with ur so called gud guys is that they are shy and wait for the girl to ask them out, they even daydream of how d girl will walk into deir room, strip naked and beg them to love them. The gud guys make wonderful friends and even life partners. I will go with the gud guys anytime anyday

Where did you hear that one?
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by wisdomiskey(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2015
Most good guys end up
marrying s1utz (or ex-s1utz)
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 13, 2015
blublahd:

Hahaha. from the horses mouth. i have a lot of gud guys for friends
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Most good guys end up marrying s1utz (or ex-s1utz)
They stopped being gud thats why.
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
blublahd:

Did i just expose ur fantasy?
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by IamLEGEND1: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2015
You havent meant the secondary category of "good guys" like me.

I have this unmistakeable air of sincerity and calmness when i dey yarn babe pure lies.

i go lie from here to chad and back without even so much as twitching and them gurls go just dey happy say dem don see honest guy.

As they say, you use what you have to get what you want.

if you are pretty, use it

if you handsome, use am

if you sabi lie, use am too

#DatzYourSellingPoint.
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Brokenbars:

Did i just expose ur fantasy?
Every teenager must have had that thought at some point in time, coupled with yankee movies.
Re: 12 Reasons Women Never Date Good Guys (1) by wisdomiskey(m): 7:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Brokenbars:

They stopped being gud thats why.

No itz becuase the
patient dog eats
the leftovers (not the fattest bone)

(1) (Reply)

A Mother's Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship / One "Word" For This Lady / Guys!! 50 Signs You Are Dating A Crazy Chick.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.