Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (51713 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by FREEEMANAN(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okay, we know the most common one: most women lie about the “O” word. But there are other things besides that the modern woman lies about. Very often!

THEIR first gig
For most adult women, the first sexual experience is unforgettable and probably the best ever. Even if they have not kept in touch with their first man, they remember him with fondness if he did not leave them pregnant and stranded with a baby.
But will they ever tell their man this? Never.
Studies show the average woman lies about the age at which she was disvirgined, adding anything between 2 and 10 years to the age. For instance, if a woman got disvirgined at 14, she is likely to put the figure at 20 to her current man. Men, on the other hand, openly boast about their earlier sexual conquests.

That they check out other men
A man might be so close to the girl in his life that he would point out other women’s body parts that he finds attractive and everybody would have a good laugh. On the other hand, a woman would never do that. If she thinks the guy next door has a cute ass, she never, ever mentions it to the man in her life. Not only would she not mention it, she would never ever even make the blunder of oogling the attractive derriere when their man is around. Studies show women make lewd jokes about other men when they are with girlfriends just as much as men do, and they even fantasie but are great about hiding it.

That she hates cooking
A few years down the line, many relationships run into crisis on this account- many many women just do not like to cook.
In our part of the world, girls are raised not only to learn how to cook but to happily cook for other people for the rest of their lives, three times a day. If they cannot live up to that ‘simple’ responsibility, they are complete failures, especially in relationships.
Women are therefore happy to pretend to be kitchen genies at the beginning of relationships and would never admit to not just absolutely loving cooking. Rather, they prefer to give their man the impression that they live just to feed him as many times as possible in a day. Unfortunately, that impression is bound to waste when she insists of going out for dinner every so often when the relationship is established.

She feels insulted when he gives her money.
Of course nothing makes your man feel grander than knowing he has met his woman’s need and probably even exceeded her expectations, especially if he had to bend over backwards to do it. Studies show the average woman is actually disappointed almost every time their man gives them a gift, especially when it is money.
Truth is, today’s working women have developed very sophisticated tastes that their men can barely keep up with, and they are ready to work very hard when it’s necessary to do so. But would a woman ever complain her man has not even scratched the surface when he gives her cash? Never.

She does not trust him
For all her freedoms and liberation, a woman is far less likely than a man to voice her insecurities in a relationship that the other way round.
She has watched her mother look the other way more often than not. She has heard her aunt tell her uncountable times of how it’s a man’s world. She has been called names just for showing a flash of jealousy and she has been told by the census that there are more women than men.
Her girlfriends are telling her to be wise and hold on to her straying man and so while he snoops and snoops and finds nothing, she makes minimal efforts and finds everything but does she ever mention it? Never.
The reason that hot new househelp gets a shaven head and the girlfriend is told jokingly to do her top buttons up is not because she does not trust her girlfriend or the maid but because she certainly does not trust her man.
Her man might ask the question a dozen times- “honey, do you trust me?” and her answer would be a big fat lying “Yes”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/5-things-women-never-tell-their-men/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
That they had abortions in the past.

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
I never tell my man I s***e w**d grin

27 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Update(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
that the double date

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked
Niklausa:
That they had abortions in the past.

@topic...
NEVER KNEW YOU DWELL ON WOMEN MATTERS CUZ.... grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Twaci(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
That she've dated the OP one time like that cheesy

Freeemanan and Freemanan?!

How come? undecided

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by FREEEMANAN(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked

@topic...
NEVER KNEW YOU DWELL ON WOMEN MATTERS CUZ.... grin
Lol... I be gay ni?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

Lol... I be gay ni?
Hides.... *not talking*
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
That ur frnd bleeped her...

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
That she've dated the OP one time like that cheesy

Freeemanan and Freemanan?!

How come? undecided
I am lost dear... HOW come what?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by donholy28(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
op which girl dey feel insulted when u give her money?...they never mention how many guys don already enter her....they never mention how many times dem get belle

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by LEvuls(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
The age they got Disvirgined & how many times they don comot belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Aitee1: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by DTOBS(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Some points were not needed here why some cogents points were left out....
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by mascot87(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Waiting for 10 things Men NEVER tell their Woman

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Ufranklin92(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
irenu.......

abachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.it"s not making sence

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
m
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by wunmi590(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by LaurelP(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
That she has committed abortions. that she likes bad guys. that she likes sex

12 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by kilode100(f): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
op which girl dey feel insulted when u give her money?...they never mention how many guys don already enter her....they never mention how many times dem get belle

I wanted to ask same questions o...
I dey craze make I return money ni??

I dey thief sef if you no keep your trouser well cheesy cheesy

28 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by jejemanito: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Freemanan:

I am lost dear... HOW come what?
She meant how come you're so jobless.

Meanwhile who kidnapped introvert sad

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Richie0974: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
..really...
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ladies dis, ladies that... una no dey taya?? undecided undecided

Lemme go to politics section... una matter no serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by merits(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Ozid(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
IRANU/ABASHA
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by UjSizzle(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
I hate cooking undecided

P.S WHAT IS THE O WORD? I've apparently been living under a rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by luckman20(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
CUNTinue with your list

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by kenedy175(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
I only came here to sign attendance undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
How many men don chop their punana
Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by CSTR2: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
There are so many things women won't tell their men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
I do tell him i hate cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.