Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Impress A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress A Girl. (818 Views)

Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady. / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress A Girl. by dannydammy(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2015
1.When you talk to a girl,always look into her eyes,this is the very first and most important step to impress a girl.

2.Always choose topic of her interest,activities,music,school,TV shows,movies,sports to talk to her in this way you will spend more time with her.

3.If she is sitting in a group,look at her and let her feel like you're noticing her and want to talk with her.

4.If she's a school or college going girl,that's fantastic. You must wait for her or join her on the way. Do this for some time continuously and suddenly take a break of one or two days. She will definitely miss you and ask when you will join her back.

5.Whenever you meet a girl ask about her family,what's going on,how they are, is everything alright,in this way you will become unique among others.

6.Girls like complements, give complements to her from top to bottom.

7.Confidence is the key of success to impress a girl so always be confident when you talk to a girl.

8.To contact her regularly top up her mobile,this makes her to talk to you anytime and by this you have one reason to call her to confirm her top up.

9.Win the girl's parents heart and this will make your path to the girl's heart.

10.Girls are always emotional,give her moral support and share her problems and always stand with her when she needs you.

11.Smiling face always give a positive attitude so please give smile! When you meet girls your body language is also very important to impress girls.

12.Eye is a silent way of conversation so converse through eye contact and tell her that you like her presence.

13.Do not show much attitude during interactions with girls,this will give her bad impression to her.

14.Don't touch any body parts of girls until she feel comfortable with you.

15.Make her laugh by your sense of humour,girls enjoy this and praises presence of mind.

16.Involve yourself totally in the conversation when she turns around to talk her friend. Let her know you're totally interested in the conversation.

17 .Believe in yourself that you're smart and attractive,this attitude will create confidence in you and you can easily attract girls.

18.Personality is a also a very important factor to impress girls so always improve on your personality.

19.When you meet a girl say "hi" and talk on a formal topic. don't talk on those topics she's not interested in.

20.Girls like honesty so always be honest and show that you're honest.

Have a lovely week ahead.

Part B coming soon!
Facebook@Danny Dammy
dannydammy1@gmail.com
twitter@damnydammy2
IG@danny dammy
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by gamaliel121(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by dannydammy(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2015
happy birthday to you AgenuAnna
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Me impress girl? Lai lai...
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by Spaxon(f): 6:56am On Jul 13, 2015
I refuse to book space
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by Upnepaa(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Money,money,money ooo
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by ikbnice(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2015
1. Go get money 2. Go get money 3. Go get money . . . . . . 20 Go get money
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2015
20??

No time 4 all that.
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by hos4x(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2015
anybody way read am make e summarize am for me..

because I know MONEY covers it all
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by XavierBlue(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2015
There points above, believe me, are for the Yankee babes. For Nigerians? Money is the deal

XavierBlue
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by funlord(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2015
grin See early morning crap abeg? Make I go toilet joor!!!
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Be confident & be natural. In other words be yourself.
Re: How To Impress A Girl. by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2015
How to impress a girl is to be financially Sound... So those points up thr can come later* I wonder how u can impress africa parents with Dry pocket.

1 Like

Re: How To Impress A Girl. by dannydammy(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2015
part2 coming remember?

(1) (Reply)

Please Did I Do Anything Wrong? / Why Do Gals Like To Hv Their Friends Approval B4 Consenting To A Guy's Proposal / Is This Right/ Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.