Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women (55239 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / Guys, These 5 Skills Impress Women So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2016
I just pray that those crappy guys with the "go and get money and they will come to you mentality will stop putting everybody in their shoes. this happen to be romance section and not business. this thread is for those that are interested in knowing how to truly impress women. so please if they don't have constructive comments that are inline with the topic of discussion i pray that they will save their time and do something better with it.

Do you find it difficult to impress women? Do you want to get rid of the tag of 'loneliness'? Are you sick of 'being single?'

if yes, in this article i will reveal to you the top 5 ways to truly impress ladies. If you think growing muscles or earning a handsome salary is all that you need to impress a real woman, then you are surely wrong.

Following are the top five ways to impress the real women:

1. Just be yourself - Instead of imitating someone, it is better to be just the way you are. You don't need to do a lot of things to impress them; all you need to do is be who you are. they like men who know how to express their emotions and put their innermost feelings into words. Unless you do that, you can never have the right kind of a woman walking by your side.

2. Don't be too hard on yourself - The worst thing that most men do is strive hard to impress women. Don't do that - all you've got to do is keep it simple and learn how to respect her and you would gain her attention. Defend her, always make a difference in their lives and give them the impression that you are always their for them when they need you the most.

3. Don't try to impress them - I know a lot of men do this - they try to impress the ladies with their style, fashion and a lot of such materialistic things. Instead of playing the impression game, which does not last for long, try to be casual and keep it low. If a woman falls in love with you for your style, remember, she has to see you in your informal outfits at home in future, when you both plan to settle down together.

4. Express yourself in bed - Let's face it - most women now know what they want from their men. They are open and now believe in communicating about what they want in bed. If you have a woman in your life and you want to sustain her, you have surely got to be good in bed.

5. Keep her satisfied - I don't say that intimacy is the only thing between two lovers, but it is obviously one of the most important things that allow two people to maintain love between each other. Keep her relaxed and satisfied in bed and see the glow on her face.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by ObioratheBully: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2016

Or you can just give her money and skip all those steps..

372 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:

No time grin

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Davash222(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Op I totally disagree with you.
1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

4. Money

5. More Money.

274 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Laveda(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:

undecided Who be this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by ObioratheBully: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

No time grin
grin

Walahi... Even my mama told me to get money first, they'll come for you..

You can do all these things, she will get attracted to you. But once you're broke... Sorry.. Ain't nothing gon happen that will keep her, miracles don't happen there..

If a rich nigga comes around and she's already impressed by these 5 gentleman steps, the nigga just needs to wave the magic paper and you get to watch all you have impressed walk out the door with him..

The best way to get fish is to get bait...

Best way to get a woman is to get money..

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:
Op I totally disagree with you.
1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

4. Money

5. More Money.

it is your likes that ladies extract money from and use the money to cater for all the needs of an ordinary street guy because they love him cheesy

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by ObioratheBully: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Who be this?
cheesy

DjBully

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by MrCork: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2016
importexpert:
I just pray that those crappy guys with the "go and get money and they will come to you mentality will stop putting everybody in their shoes. this happen to be romance section and not business. this thread is for those that are interested in knowing how to truly impress women. so please if they don't have constructive comments that are inline with the topic of discussion i pray that they will save their time and do something better with it.

Do you find it difficult to impress women? Do you want to get rid of the tag of 'loneliness'? Are you sick of 'being single?'

if yes, in this article i will reveal to you the top 5 ways to truly impress ladies. If you think growing muscles or earning a handsome salary is all that you need to impress a real woman, then you are surely wrong.

1. Just be yourself - Instead of imitating someone, it is better to be just the way you are. You don't need to do a lot of things to impress them; all you need to do is be who you are. they like men who know how to express their emotions and put their innermost feelings into words. Unless you do that, you can never have the right kind of a woman walking by your side.

2. Don't be too hard on yourself - The worst thing that most men do is strive hard to impress women. Don't do that - all you've got to do is keep it simple and learn how to respect her and you would gain her attention. Defend her, always make a difference in their lives and give them the impression that you are always their for them when they need you the most.

3. Don't try to impress them - I know a lot of men do this - they try to impress the ladies with their style, fashion and a lot of such materialistic things. Instead of playing the impression game, which does not last for long, try to be casual and keep it low. If a woman falls in love with you for your style, remember, she has to see you in your informal outfits at home in future, when you both plan to settle down together.

4. Express yourself in bed - Let's face it - most women now know what they want from their men. They are open and now believe in communicating about what they want in bed. If you have a woman in your life and you want to sustain her, you have surely got to be good in bed.

5. Keep her satisfied - I don't say that intimacy is the only thing between two lovers, but it is obviously one of the most important things that allow two people to maintain love between each other. Keep her relaxed and satisfied in bed and see the glow on her face.

angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by MrCork: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2016
importexpert:

...Dakskin women or lightskin women?? angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2016
nice write up
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

DjBully
cryYou've joined bad gang.

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:

skip all that and end up in magaland wink

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Davash222(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2016
importexpert:

it is your likes that ladies extract money from and use the money to cater for all the needs of an ordinary street guy because they love him cheesy
And your point is

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2016
MrCork:

...Daksin women or lightskin women?? angry
dark skin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by ObioratheBully: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
importexpert:

skip all that and end up in magaland wink
grin

Chances are.. She'll marry me in magaland because I can provide... cool

11 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by gabinogem(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
OP at least u can see that most of us don't agree with ur point.

Most women of today believe in money. They will always use it against u once u are a broke àss nigga claiming fine boy & being caring.

Money speak...bullshît works cool

Money answereth all things cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by ObioratheBully: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

cryYou've joined bad gang.
shocked

I have??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by softMarket(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Op u lie!! .....lie lier LION!!! grin

5 ways to impress a woman

1- Money
2- More Money
3- my brother are u deaf? I said
POUNDS!!!
4- Money in another
form.....DOLLARS!!!! grin grin
5- i said MURDER her with money
grin

even her mother will love u!!

Her friends will show u green light till the bulb burns!!!!

Lets see what the guy below me has to say! cool

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by ObioratheBully: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2016
gabinogem:
OP at least u can see that most of us don't agree with ur point.

Most women of today believe in money. They will always use it against u once u are a broke àss nigga claiming fine boy & being caring.

Money speak...bullshît works cool

Money answereth all things cheesy
grin

For most who have been in relationships know the importance of money to women..

Na fine boy dem go chop?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by makydebbie(f): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
importexpert:
how will you feel to have an alternative income source of 200k monthly? see www.importsng.com
op you like money oocheesy

You used FTC to do advert cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by veekid(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
If it's aint about money; it's not impressing women

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Walahi... Even my mama told me to get money first, they'll come for you..

You can do all these things, she will get attracted to you. But once you're broke... Sorry.. Ain't nothing gon happen that will keep her, miracles don't happen there..

If a rich nigga comes around and she's already impressed by these 5 gentleman steps, the nigga just needs to wave the magic paper and you get to watch all you have impressed walk out the door with him..

The best way to get fish is to get bait...

Best way to get a woman is to get money..

mom told you so because she wants you to be serious with your live. remember the ladies you attracted using your money will stick to you because of your money. they are only for the better and not for the better or worst. what you fail to understand is that this is not the fish bait scenario where you can use 1 bait to catch a fish forever. the type of foundation your mindset will lay is the type that will require a bigger bait daily to sustain the fish or else she will swim back into the water. and i am `100% sure that your mom will not like the type of girls that will love you because of your money cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Laveda(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
shocked

I have??

You now think money's everything. grin

A girl walked away when you were broke? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

And your point is

i mean you skip all that and land in maga land cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by gabinogem(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Na fine boy dem go chop?

Bro... No mind all these inexperienced folks wey dey form professional for Nairaland cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin
Na fine boy dem go chop?
grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2016
nairalanddss:
nice write up

thanks dss cheesy
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Women by importexpert(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
ObioratheBully:
grin

Chances are.. She'll marry me in magaland because I can provide... cool

chances are that if the unfortunate scenario of job loss or health issues arises she will leave you for the better because he can do better cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.