Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) (25058 Views)

Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by drss(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
A Isn't that Jonathans transformation train

B No

A Wetin? You nor get eyes? Yes joor

B I said no

B Its APC propaganda train

A What are you saying? That APC painted a train and planted weed in it, guy you dey craze o, Shebi I tell you those trains na refurbished, I tell you say na campaign them wan use am do

B Ediot na I'm you be, I use my Koro Koro eyes see the APC governor and him thug when them paint am, I even get photos and videos of them

A Show me

B He no dey here, my brother way go jand don carry the phone way I use snap am go jand

A Mtcheww Idiot

Where B=Barcanista

Rather than GEJ, it is an indictment on Bubu because he's the President. It is he's ffuccking responsibility to maintain the Trains and Railwaylines.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2015
angry angry angry

No electricity, no job for our graduates, no security, poor standard of living, bad transportation system,
our so called leaders in the corridor of power fights publicly like they some uneducated touts you see every corner in Lagos.THATS THE ISSHHH
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Olodo! Your god scammed us with outdated trains and you have mouth to talk?

Shame no dey your dictionary?

It is safe to say that there is something wrong with that guy. He has finally confirmed it with his dumb statements on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Poor governance...
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The incompetence of Muhammadu Buhari is staring at our faces. He cannot even maintain the trains that he inherited from his predecessor the most noble Dr Jonathan.

YOUR CRAZE NA ONLY BABALAWO GO FIT CURE AM

2 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
OP is a bloody liar.
He photoshopped tree unto the train just to deceive simpletons. If you doubt me, check pix 1 and 2 and see the difference.

op, there is God ooo. Liars are liable to go lunatic. undecided
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by hansad: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing seems to be working in this country..
Sometimes I don't feel too confident to tell my friends I'm a Nigerian cuz everything about Nigeria is so fuckedup

No electricity, no job for our graduates, no security, poor standard of living, bad transportation system,
our so called leaders in the corridor of power fights publicly like they some uneducated touts you see every corner in Lagos.

This is bad for a Country well loved and respected back in the days.

I saw this train yesterday when I was heading to MMA2 to pickup a cousin from owerri.

Nigeria is a country made to benefit the makers of Nigeria through the country's political class who also benefit from Nigeria.

The three major tribal groups in Nigeria with different value systems is a certificate that made Nigeria non-workable.

Every new government headed by a person of a different ethnic group takes a different direction from the other as it abandons the projects and policies of its predecessors.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2015
drss:

Rather than GEJ, it is an indictment on Bubu because he's the President. It is he's ffuccking responsibility to maintain the Trains and Railwaylines.

As if government and change of power is automated
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by chukkiephil(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2015
This is small nah, go to a place called loco gate between okpara Avenue and ogui road in Enugu state, you will weep I swear!! Even oyinbo who were not from Nigeria meant well for Nigeria than our past leaders !! angry if u see the fine structure that has decayed over the years due to negligence!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2015
pdf90:

Oga make buhari give us better railway transport . Gej don go na Buhari dey deer now .
And you want it now bah?

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2015
adexmuhyi:
Thank ur creator for not gettin stoned for the pix taken, if we the train-top crew were dere, dat ur head go be ur enemy #teamtrain

cheesy cheesy
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing seems to be working in this country..
Sometimes I don't feel too confident to tell my friends I'm a Nigerian cuz everything about Nigeria is so fuckedup

our so called leaders in the corridor of power fights publicly like they some uneducated touts you see every corner in Lagos.

This is bad for a Country well loved and respected back in the days.

I saw this train yesterday when I was heading to MMA2 to pickup a cousin from owerri.

as u cant contribute to the development in a very little way at least just locate the land of Biafrat and waste ursef ok.
keep on complaining cos u think the govt will suck ur balls to less.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
wasn't this the train out lot were shouting about few months back as GEJ's achievement?
I hope you don't expect GEJ to still be the one to order people or workers to maintain the trains and rails? He's no more in power sir and those railways and trains won't maintain themselves.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
A Isn't that Jonathans transformation train

B No

A Wetin? You nor get eyes? Yes joor

B I said no

B Its APC propaganda train

A What are you saying? That APC painted a train and planted weed in it, guy you dey craze o, Shebi I tell you those trains na refurbished, I tell you say na campaign them wan use am do

B Ediot na I'm you be, I use my Koro Koro eyes see the APC governor and him thug when them paint am, I even get photos and videos of them

A Show me

B He no dey here, my brother way go jand don carry the phone way I use snap am go jand

A Mtcheww Idiot

Where B=Barcanista

And this guy is not even my friend, just had to quote him

Bad chiq grin
its way too early for weed smoking...aba bro...kilo shele
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
eph12:

I hope you don't expect GEJ to still be the one to order people or workers to maintain the trains and rails? He's no more in power sir and those railways and trains won't maintain themselves.
I hope you know even Togolese won't accept those shiit purchased for propaganda purpose?

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Burshh: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2015
How do i know those are not seedlings being transported for planting in another location, and the men seen are Farmers. Seeing People in some of the coaches also does not suggest that the train is not working. Pulling out the 'weeds' - if they exist wont take more than 10 minutes to do. What we lack is the right citizen that corrects things when they are wrong, rather than castigate.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by eph12(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
I hope you know even Togolese won't accept those shiit purchased for propaganda purpose?
Is that why they're being allowed to rot? I agree they're shitty but a one eyed man will be King in a country full of blind people. Can't we allow them function properly pending when Buhari builds the world class ones we are yearning for?
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
hitleraldof:
its way too early for weed smoking...aba bro...kilo shele

Says the guy whose nick is that of the most irrational murderer in the whole world
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The incompetence of Muhammadu Buhari is staring at our faces. He cannot even maintain the trains that he inherited from his predecessor the most noble Dr Jonathan.
barcanista:
PDP and their propaganda... Barcanista is watching

barcanista:
Sir, we (Nigerians) are calling on you to help fix all these problems. Jonathan is a failed administrator

You can't modify or hide 23,000 posts

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

You can't modify or hide 23,000 posts
Why are you looking for dead information among the living? He has renounced those posts after seeing the light, hence those posts are null and void, but you can still refer to them to give yourself hope any way. grin
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by carzola(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2015
since buhari took over darkness has covered our country... the only thing that makes news its killings accidents, workers unpaid, strike, no fuel... etc.... may the light of God shine in my family since i no vote buhari... IJN
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by shaqhead: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
eph12:

Is that why they're being allowed to rot? I agree they're shitty but a one eyed man will be King in a country full of blind people. Can't we allow them function properly pending when Buhari builds the world class ones we are yearning for?
Did u say rot? In how many months? Do u folks reaason at all?

This were the "brand new" train coaches that were rubbed in our faces as part of d "transformation" agenda during d campaigns and in a few months tthey are like this and u are askin a man who is clocking his 7th week in office to go chasing after this trains with paint and grease abi.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by shaqhead: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2015
carzola:
since buhari took over darkness has covered our country... the only thing that makes news its killings accidents, workers unpaid, strike, no fuel... etc.... may the light of God shine in my family since i no vote buhari... IJN
So u sabi pray? U no carry gun again? U don born again...again!
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by hola106(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Na the train dey beg people to move out of the way

Can u imagine
dat s d cargo train nt d main one if s d main one na dem go first run and dis s ikeja along
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by skyfall: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shame on all Jonathan a-lickers if this is what you call a train.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by eph12(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
shaqhead:

Did u say rot? In how many months? Do u folks reaason at all?

This were the "brand new" train coaches that were rubbed in our faces as part of d "transformation" agenda during d campaigns and in a few months tthey are like this and u are askin a man who is clocking his 7th week in office to go chasing after this trains with paint and grease abi.

Bros no be quarrel. Nobody is asking Buhari to carry paint and paint anything. There are railway workers. It's their job to see to the maintenance of these things. They have a head. It's that one job to oversee these workers. The head reports to the government. Or is that not how things work? You guys should focus on making the best out of the little we have so we can have much to smile about in one or more years to come. Focus on the present and leave history. If there are cases of corruption make some arrest and then prosecute instead of all these noise.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by eedriyz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:

You're lost
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
hahn:

Guy, for real? You mean it will take only 2 months for a brand new train that shouldn't be more than 4 years old(assuming he bought them at the start of his tenure) to get to that state?

Come on. I'm not a fan of any politician but this is plain ridiculous
You are just knowing him? Pathetic liar and protection seeker.

Next time he brings forth another useless epistle, I hope people like you can discern the rubbish that gushes from his mouth. Can you imagine the thrash he just spewed?
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by pdf90(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

And you want it now bah?

is it too early for him to give us or it is not part of his plans .. He needs to build on from where the previous government stopped and not leave these infrastructures to decay so they can say the previous government did nothing
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by famzynet: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is this not the railway system Jonathan was bragging about in his campaign. Rubbish! I was telling people that all those talks are just for people who don't take their time to go and investigate. I saw pics of the train advertised by PDP in Portharcourt but when I got there,what I saw was different from what was in the pics. And there was just only one train that travels from PH to Enugu and from Enugu to the north(Katsina). It took 8hours from Portharcourt to Enugu,a journey that is 3 hrs by bus.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by shaqhead: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
eph12:

Bros no be quarrel. Nobody is asking Buhari to carry paint and paint anything. There are railway workers. It's their job to see to the maintenance of these things. They have a head. It's that one job to oversee these workers. The head reports to the government. Or is that not how things work? You guys should focus on making the best out of the little we have so we can have much to smile about in one or more years to come. Focus on the present and leave history. If there are cases of corruption make some arrest and then prosecute instead of all these noise.
I get this point of lack of mentainance of our infrastructures and i agree that we need to do more in that regard but the question that screams at us from those pics is how come "brand new" locomotives of how many months are like this and some folks in here are bring up the issue of maintainance by the present administration! Thats my grouse and we are not quarrelling..no vex if it seems so! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In France Calls The Police On His Fellow Nigerian (pics/video) / A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) / Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.