Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) (25057 Views)

Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS / EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
A Isn't that Jonathans transformation train

B No

A Wetin? You nor get eyes? Yes joor

B I said no

B Its APC propaganda train

A What are you saying? That APC painted a train and planted weed in it, guy you dey craze o, Shebi I tell you those trains na refurbished, I tell you say na campaign them wan use am do

B Ediot na I'm you be, I use my Koro Koro eyes see the APC governor and him thug when them paint am, I even get photos and videos of them

A Show me

B He no dey here, my brother way go jand don carry the phone way I use snap am go jand

A Mtcheww Idiot

Where B=Barcanista

so boring, even Buhari and osibanjo face has more comic relief than this.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
But I thought our train services are now better.

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
APC! even as a ruling party, you guyz still behaving like an opposition... Lying carelessly...

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The incompetence of Muhammadu Buhari is staring at our faces. He cannot even maintain the trains that he inherited from his predecessor the most noble Dr Jonathan.
Keep quiet Mr. Wailer!

3 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Tydies:
Woo onto you who denies his country and turn around to blame the Government. The changes you so deserve starts with you.
wasn't this the trains you lot were shouting about few months back as GEJ's achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Na the train dey beg people to move out of the way

Can u imagine

This comment by Airforce1 made me laugh, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by arsetalks(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
Houseofglam7:
It's a phase....... Nigeria will be greater than the yesteryear
Amen. And those that believe it won't be better can either relocate or top themselves.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by shalomm: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
toluxa1:
But I thought our train services are now better.

The op must be one of the propagandist.......

The last time i checked, GEJ train is far more beautiful, faster than this one.

N.B..

the train is one of the old train still operating in Lagos (old rail way system)

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
oga the train is Jonathan's government transformation train. He has left power and it is incumbent on Buhari's change government to maintain it. But Buhari is incompetent and clueless...
[/s]
Olodo! Your god scammed us with outdated trains and you have mouth to talk?

Shame no dey your dictionary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by shalomm: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
arsetalks:
wasn't this the train out lot were shouting about few months back as GEJ's achievement?

see your life? Well to answer your question, NO

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
It is well
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by vickylala239: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing seems to be working in this country..
Sometimes I don't feel too confident to tell my friends I'm a Nigerian cuz everything about Nigeria is so fuckedup

No electricity, no job for our graduates, no security, poor standard of living, bad transportation system,
our so called leaders in the corridor of power fights publicly like they some uneducated touts you see every corner in Lagos.

This is bad for a Country well loved and respected back in the days.

I saw this train yesterday when I was heading to MMA2 to pickup a cousin from owerri.

Guy Dat tin is moveable soil jare.

We r into agriculture, So we cn plant our crops on our car.

Dats is a movable soil.and want u see deir is sumones farm.

U Neva see moveable house for oyibo land?
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by walemadu: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
very bad oo!
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by frinx: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
The railway should b maintained, let it function and the present administration can improve on it by changing the trains to modern ones and building more rail tracks, while dis retro trains can be used as intra state transport or cargo carrier and reduce road traffic and accident hazard caused by cargo carriers on d road....nuffin is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by pdf90(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Olodo! Your god scammed us with outdated trains and you have mouth to talk?

Shame no dey your dictionary?

Oga make buhari give us better railway transport . Gej don go na Buhari dey deer now .
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by jimsin2081(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Change has come, soon we will smile

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Jamean(f): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Even our trains are a fertile soil for agriculture yet agriculture has been neglected as a source of foreign exchange.

1 Like

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by 9aijaboi(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2015
Let's start by loving Nigeria the way Americans love America...
The Nigeria of our dreams starts from you and me. Rome was not built in a day, remember...
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
The incompetence of Muhammadu Buhari is staring at our faces. He cannot even maintain the trains that he inherited from his predecessor the most noble Dr Jonathan.
Oga Barca, and you don dey make sense b4 o, you come turn around to yarn opata like this? Hian!
So you seriously do think that the so called refurbished trains will suddenly become an eyesore in less than 60days of governance? When you were shouting new trains, air conditioned coaches last year, we Wey dey pass Ikeja and agege regularly dey tell you say na scam, na still the same preindependence locomotives, you no believe. May the lord grant you complete wisdom and not partial one

7 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
so boring, even Buhari and osibanjo face has more comic relief than this.

Duly noted thank you
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ started building/repairing the rail lines since 2011 after he won elections so I wander which particular fooool says it was for 2015 campaign.

GEJ has gone, ur dullard!nho remains heavily confused n he's running a direction less nation since may 29

Noted and don't stop wandering till you reach cotonou
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by StOla: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
"Nigeria is not America, we cannot afford new trains"

-Doyin Okupe (inglorious bastard)

2 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:
oga the train is Jonathan's government transformation train. He has left power and it is incumbent on Buhari's change government to maintain it. But Buhari is incompetent and clueless...

Ntoor

2 Likes

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
barcanista:

Guy, for real? You mean it will take only 2 months for a brand new train that shouldn't be more than 4 years old(assuming he bought them at the start of his tenure) to get to that state?

Come on. I'm not a fan of any politician but this is plain ridiculous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Houseofglam7:
It's a phase....... Nigeria will be greater than the yesteryear
I used to believe this but now i sincerely doubt...the better days are even behind us this is 2015 9ja is in real deep shiit...
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by adexmuhyi(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Airforce1:
Na the train dey beg people to move out of the way

Can u imagine
Thank ur creator for not gettin stoned for the pix taken, if we the train-top crew were dere, dat ur head go be ur enemy #teamtrain
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Market women even get kiosk 4 inside train... Ask lagos dude, dem know....

Mumu airforce1, wher ur album Na ur guy day build studio of him own so... Bastard
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by Dpearlz: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Please Nairalanders help me answer this question, to build a road and to buy a bus which is more expensive? GEJ's achievement to me is in the construction of these connecting rail tracks to various parts of the country (most trains use this same kind of track except the maglev trains and some very high speed trains). It is left for the Coaches to be upgraded and more rail lines to be constructed thus reducing the burden on our roads. At least for the transportation of Goods from place to place.
Re: Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) by karllemah44(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
so boring, even Buhari and osibanjo face has more comic relief than this
ah ah my dear take it easy on him. Wich kin mouth b Dat grin gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) / Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.